Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!

Go down 
+14
Raven
NotZetsubou
Frederica-Bernkastel
BNOISE
Courius
Trill
Priskern
knyx
ngelicdark
ziix
Suguri
SkyPanic
xzpwnz
Rinrin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:59 pm

work fine for me >.<
Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 ScreenShot_20110527_0935_48_341

maybe me only but i feel crimson veil active a lot easier in arena. (2-3 times before he dies with out heal)
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:52 pm

...How much does your VF have btw? o.o Maybe the lower or higher your TGH is the more likely it'd activate.. (since it has to be hits that stun to activate crimson veil to my knowledge)...
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:17 pm

15 tgh with one crimson veil tune >.<
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Whatever Suguri said about the different types of stun, but try to get hit by a Dae, Patty or Boildeck Razz
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Revenge tunes definitely takes the spot for the most useless tunes ever. Whats the point of activating when you're so close to death?

Useless in a fight, useless for making an escape. Thank god for cosmos regret omega.
If i had no way to get that insane amount of tune up materials back i would probably quit. But still, my 40% harmonic...arrrghhh.

Hmmm, still hoping they might increase the rate of activation so im gonna use it after maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:59 am

The information doesn't say anything about having to have a certain amount of HP for it to activate. It just says 6~8% depending on nature of stun.

Do you really have to have a certain amount of HP?
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:05 am

So alot of people have told me that C.veil does require a certain amount of HP before it activates (pretty low HP apparently D:)

I'm just wondering if Hypershot requires a low HP, if it doesn't I might consider getting it on my ZSG. . _ .
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:14 am

UncleBobbie wrote:
So alot of people have told me that C.veil does require a certain amount of HP before it activates (pretty low HP apparently D:)

I'm just wondering if Hypershot requires a low HP, if it doesn't I might consider getting it on my ZSG. . _ .

A test was conducted on JP where a 800 hp, C.V tuned LND was hit repeatedly in the back with a Pulse gun.

Result?

He activated it on the first stun lol. (which was in 5 shots)
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:26 pm

So guys I putted a Revenge Hypershot on my lily REVE.

The revenge happen around 1 time per two death and give a bonus which stay around 5 seconds. For 30 cost this is somehow not that bad, but it cost a lot of materials.

Nice bonus, but insane mat amount. You just have to choose if you want to fight for this little bonus. And I think putting it more than 1 time on legs is not useful. 90 cost is way too much. Or play a SUP.

EDIT for Hyoka : it seems like there is no hp cap. Sometimes it activated when my bar was nearly full. Maybe it change % of chance but it can work at high hp.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Hyoka wrote:
UncleBobbie wrote:

A test was conducted on JP where a 800 hp, C.V tuned LND was hit repeatedly in the back with a Pulse gun.

Result?

He activated it on the first stun lol. (which was in 5 shots)

I'm not sure where the 50 HP thing came about.
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:50 am

Second day of playing with Crimson Veil tuned Elisalotte and it finally activated for the first time!

It activated on the 2nd hit from a Byne Girl just before the 3rd hit finished me off.

Hurr hurr hurrrr.
Back to top Go down
xFaint92x
Newcomer
Newcomer
xFaint92x

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:04 am

2 cv tunes on my fencer,the activation timing really sux. never activates in rambo but it activates when a random missile hits me! not something u can really rely on... if u go rambo expecting CV to activate then ull get disappointed.
its more like a bonus that sometimes u get....
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:20 am

There you have it folks. Glad im not alone.

They better fix this or else its gonna be one of the most expensive worthless tunes ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!   Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide needed for Revenge Tunes!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2