Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!

Go down 
+3
Fainche
Nisa
Kanra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanra
Kanra

Male Posts : 61

Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!   Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Hopefully youve seen me around. I was a pretty active player in beta, after it ended, I was busy with other things until about a month ago, and I've been back on this game ever since. I've been lurking the forums for a while, and figured being around on the forums wouldn't be a bad idea! Something to do on my off time at work Twisted Evil.

Anyways, I hope to make friends here that I can interact with me in the game! I look to conversing/fighting with/fighting against you!
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!   Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:38 am

ohai,cosmicbreak is now cosmic broken.
Back to top Go down
Kanra
Kanra

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!   Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:47 am

I noticed immediately when i came back on. But i am a heavy RT user so I only attribute to the ridiculousness that is CB now. I do miss the 8k Gara rolls, haha. These 16 dollar rolls kill me.
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!   Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:37 pm

i saw you earlier.. ^^, Mikktty desu [ign]

enjoy ur stay
Back to top Go down
Kanra
Kanra

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!   Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:43 pm

you might recognize me as one of the handful of people with kyuubey designs on my bots. two of them to be precise.

Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! Bigasseyes

Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! Amateus
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!   Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Kanra wrote:
you might recognize me as one of the handful of people with kyuubey designs on my bots. two of them to be precise.

Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! Bigasseyes

Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! Amateus

Ohai thar, I wish for cake.
Back to top Go down
Kanra
Kanra

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!   Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:25 am

but... what if its not real?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!   Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:31 am

WIZ, or BRD?

EDIT: Hah, never mind, just saw you on epoch offense. :V
Back to top Go down
Kanra
Kanra

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!   Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:05 am

WIZ. I was in the blue in the beta because i was in LOYALTY, and i didnt feel like changing from the snowy area.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!   Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:22 am

ohai
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!   Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi there, welcome to the forum! My name is Wolf, LunaFaya of BRD. Nice meeting you! ^ᴥ^
Back to top Go down
Kanra
Kanra

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!   Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Im not sure if Ive seen you around, but Ill see you eventually! Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!   Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN!  Hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Not new to the game/forums, but finally have an SN! Hello!
Page 1 of 1