Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.

Go down 
+12
dsp
knyx
RoboFranky
ngelicdark
Jello
SkyPanic
LazerRazer
Suguri
Z741
IronFist
fhoeng
ppxeno
16 posters
AuthorMessage
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  Empty
PostSubject: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:44 pm

i just failed 3* haku 4 times...in a row. with penta/hexas. not even kidding. 1.5 hrs -> NOTHINGG

*sigh

*facepalm

*cry->run away
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:54 pm

put a 3 way dagger and a shotgun/particle gun on each bot and a melee bit

then you should be effective enough to solo it.

other wise, practice.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:56 pm

get:

AIR bot to get to Haku fast (better if u equip anything melee and plasma at it to make good use before you waste your bot if u do waste it)
LND bot to melee spam Haku when needed (better a strong one to hit hard and fast)

a team with the bots you need

and, oh, well, if by any reason you want to go ART, go alpha striker for heavy damage and, lol, may be of use, if u dont want to die, against the explosion Haku but . . . a good melee spammer can kill it faster, even if wasting the bot and wastning 20 seconds, it still faster than ART trying to kill that.

well . . . as u said u couldnt complete . . . I think it would work better (worked for me sometimes when I almost completed Haku 3* alone and when I completed Haku 3* some 8 or 9 times . . . )
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Hey man, just pipe up in Clan Chat when you want to kick Haku in the face, especially when a guy named "Mortimer" is on :v

Also, rank is no indicator of skill. I've come across hexagons who haven't done an ounce's worth of questing too :x The key is to look at their bot setup, and failing that, seeing how well their explanation of why they don't have a decent setup holds.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:17 pm

3way + shotgun is all you need to solo 3*.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:20 pm

The thing about solo 3* Haku is that it's soooo booooooring

I try to do 3* Haku whenever I can, still havent got that Kamui staff
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:27 pm

LazerRazer wrote:

2 . . .

Im still looking for Haku Staff and SDC . . .

and yes, Haku is boring as hell (also annoying, many times when I get close enough or when Im making some damage Im teleported out of the arena)
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:44 pm

haku is the easiest bot compare to others Neutral
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:10 pm

:3 i know how to pwn them...but guys in mah team doesnt......
ill try solo next time..tho..never did it by myself before..
and THANX Z741 for mai sweet REVENGE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Good ol' spermy's guide to ze haku.

Also, haven't seen ya in forever mate :3

Umm, an aside though, if you want a bot suggestion, I'd suggest Accel Saber, a pair of red squealer arms/dagger and a dual spike bit. Dual spikes/red squealer can be used for haku. (although if you want a simple way to deal with shield haku you can just blow the WB and just ...stand there) Shotguns of course for other forms, but when you get anti burning, you can melee him too.

Bring a support bot with a burst fire bit as ur switch in so you can abuse it on the other forms that require..not meleeing.

The best weap of all though is combi dagger..but you can't get them anymore cuz they used to be in the old fangirl gara (gara 3 was it?)
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Get a all Vanguard Fencer team and rape Haku in seconds
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Jello wrote:

o u sperm

best guide
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:01 pm

RoboFranky wrote:

This. It was fun running haku with poppit and a couple of other people with VFs. Oh, If you have a support, it's also fun to bring a teleport bit for massive haku raping so that people outside can easily get inside without even waiting.

But either way haku's the easiest arc to clear, just bring 2 bots with a shotgun and 3 way and you're done. And oh, sometimes it would be wiser to have lesser members in the team with proper equips than having dead weights with wrong equips
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:38 pm

dsp wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:

This. It was fun running haku with poppit and a couple of other people with VFs. Oh, If you have a support, it's also fun to bring a teleport bit for massive haku raping so that people outside can easily get inside without even waiting.

But either way haku's the easiest arc to clear, just bring 2 bots with a shotgun and 3 way and you're done. And oh, sometimes it would be wiser to have lesser members in the team with proper equips than having dead weights with wrong equips

I agree
I had a team of 5 which failed and a team of 3 which succeeded in 15 mins
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:02 pm

LazerRazer wrote:

I'll take the boredom of soloing over the rage and random deaths of running with a party.

Unless it's a duo or trio run with people I know for a fact know what they're doing, I always run Haku solo.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Running with nubs is most annoying on trap or nuke, if they don't know what they're doing at least the ones before like to teleport people out periodically. Trap almost never teleports people out, and nuke likes to teleport people in right before it nukes, so even if the nubs get swapped for pros the pros take off 40 seconds on death (unless they had WB charged and managed to WB dodge on entry, unlikely).
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:57 am

Bringing a team is only necessary for: Getting treasures and kill Shadow form, though it takes some seconds to kill it with VF Neutral I think bring one other player will better to get the Drain form - which takes lots of time if u solo.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:07 am

Speaking of Haku, has anyone tried boomerang type weapons vs him?

(Saucer, Battle boomerang, Boomerang axe etc)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:13 am

Hyoka wrote:

Saucer for sure counts as tec/shell. Boomerang Axe is str/shell I think? Don't remember. No clue on Battle Boomerang.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:16 am

Hyoka wrote:

Tried boomerang axe and it sucks. 3-way is best and cheapest cuz it does 3 dams per time while boomerang can do maximum 2 dams.

talking abt that, i heard the drill in gara can do 10 dams, wonder if it's good Neutral
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:22 am

There are a few weapons that can work as well as or better than 3-way daggers, but that's mostly due to them being able to combo with other melee weapons to take advantage of boost swing and get more attacks in more quickly. Daggers are still the simplest way to go, and are extremely effective.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:36 am

CHAINSAW
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:50 pm

I can solo haku 3*, but I do get 1 or 2 other people to come along if I feel lonely. I will keep running haku till the day I get a 3 slot sword staff. I only got a few 2 slot ones so far tongue
the easiliest way to do haku is have 1 30+ fly air bot to get there fast with nothing but blasters and jetter legs, 1 heavy melee damage bot, and 1 high speed land bot with 3 way and another weapon of some kind to your liking.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Slash blade (but not air slasher), crim AM4, tristar AM, most gimmicky melee bots shred him to pieces.

Oh and of course combo dags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.    ....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.  Empty

Back to top Go down

....I need a team which can defeat 3* haku.
Page 1 of 1