Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help build UC air bots pls

Go down 
+7
FireKiller87
inzane14
Nisa
Suguri
ngelicdark
knyx
wasd417
11 posters
AuthorMessage
wasd417
Newcomer
Newcomer

Help build UC air bots pls Empty
PostSubject: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:53 pm

can some1 pls site any ideas or guides on how to build an affordable UC air bots
im still kinda new and im not using any UC atm, im saving it for a bot that is affordable even w/out RT
im still observing before i use real money in this game, well just playing safe lol Smile
atm i got my eyes on helliginal and dikaros, but i was looking forward in helliginal but i think i cant change its parts
its like the default parts is the only ones to use, the arms got guns,(was it a beam?) but 12 force, was it a decent dmg to go with?
and helliginal amazes me in 21 fly, sum1 told me fly is how much speed u travel while flying
the only problem im concerned is that the default parts and how can i make its dmg go up, and the cartridges
i was palnning to go for stealth system, broad radar, quick boost, quick jump, and then all cost, or should i get some gurads like beam or sword guards? and im thinkiing bout quick land and float dash(for being agile)
and can i make this thing go like high def or sumthng? (my game play is like rounding enemies and hit and run thing, still learning though on how to use airs but i like its advantage on air)

and for dikaros, almost like helli but not much fly, and some, but i think i can gve it one weapon to give more dmg and i dunno know if i can change some of its part like lg(i hate its leg)
same as helli, im planning to get those cartridges if it got some of it, and i saw a thread which he did increase the fly(http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t3203-guideair-uc-bots) the guy with helliginal, from 21-30

pls help me decide what air bot is good, build, buns, cartridges thnx in advance

btw im not fond of using girls though i know the girl cybrgs here are really good

im planning to use RT if ever i do succeed on making a good air bot (ill buy another good RT airbot same as weaps and parts)

Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Okay we need the bigshots of the forum to answer this fully but I can give you a running start.

For the carts/stats bit, read my thread (it's in my sig). I give a basic idea on what carts you should take. I want you to start thinking about this as a whole instead of everyone just spoonfeeding you information on a specific bot. You need to be able to understand this game as a whole to be able to take advantage of everything you got, especially if you're gonna stay UC.

Helingal is all locked parts yes, but that's not why he's so awesome. He boasts high FLY, as you have seen, and his sub is amazing. Hook him up for now while he's still low on cap with a wide beam gun, and maybe a shield/mini zook and you're golden. Get used to hit and run with him because he's all about that. Oh yeah. And he turns into a copter.

I can't say much about Dikaros; I own him because I was looking for a specific weapon/AM but he turned out to not be it. So he's now junked in my garage. I've heard his core could be put to good use with the aforementioned weapon loadout though.

By the way since you like Helingal (you have your eye on him after all), if you ever go RT, wait for his big brother Air Raider. He turns into a jet plane, makes a great hit and run with a souped up version of Helingal's sub, and is a prime bod for alpha striker builds (builds where you hold both mouse buttons to shoot everything non-subweap). He sounds like your dream bot. He was last seen in the EVE gara btw. Not in the shop.

**EDIT

Also, beezle is a great bot too. She's all about low cost-higher dmg cost efficiency ratio. And she's quite annoying to hit on the battlefield to boot -_-
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Generic guide to make any air sugoi.

• Tune 38 fly. High Boost Beta should be your primary tuneup for this purpose.
  • Tune tec after. High/Great Tech Alpha should be your primary tuneup for this purpose.
  • Keep wlk at 1. Keep str at 1 too if you're going to use your wonderbit. If not, you can let it tank.
  • Use a Wide Beam Gun, Limited Plasma Gun, or Plasma Gun for dealing with land based bots.
  • Use a mini bazooka for air-to-air fights.
  • For wonderbits, sword, slayer, and propeller are the best practical choices. Dual Beam and Dual Laser work fine, too.

As far as UC air bots are concerned, these are the bots of interest, imo

• Beezle
  • Sword Wing
  • Seraph Crimrose
  • Izuna Kamui Nagi

For parts, use parts that increase fly and tec. Parts that increase wlk (so you can tune for more fly) may also be necessary. Since you're playing UC, you'll want parts you can find in 2-3 slot variants. This includes (but isn't limited to):

• Build Arm AM
  • Mach Knight AM
  • Tentrion AM
  • Ace Braver AM

• Build Arm LG
  • Crimrose LG
  • Seraph LG
  • Paraboroid LG

• Sword Wing BS
  • Beezle BS
  • Ace Braver BS

• Dikaros HD
  • Mach Knight HD2
  • Back to top Go down
    ngelicdark
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Suguri, mind if I yoink that post? It's way too good to let it go to waste.
    Back to top Go down
    wasd417
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:21 pm

thx for the reply
    i was doing a hit and run and rounding enemies as my gameplay, atm i want to use UC just to observe and to practice or prefect building such air bots,
    ill be going RT soon, and looking forward to what have said hellingal's counter part/brothers
    if ever ill give it a zooks, guns or shield where could i be able to out it? can i put it with those hands of his?
    btw abother favor to ask, what or how will i know how much longer a bot can fly? some bots just go out of charge in booster and go down
    is there a way i can make the flying duration longer? for air bots

thnx for replies
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Go for it, so long as you give credit where credit is due. :>
    Back to top Go down
    ngelicdark
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Suguri wrote:

Dude, yknow I always give credit where it's due Cool Don't make me laugh.

if ever ill give it a zooks, guns or shield where could i be able to out it? can i put it with those hands of his?

For all bots, you put additional weapons in their hands. Additional weapons can come from internal weapons already set in their particular part (be it a head, arm, booster, etc).

btw abother favor to ask, what or how will i know how much longer a bot can fly? some bots just go out of charge in booster and go down

Airs fly for 10 sec. No more, no less (unless you make it so). Other types stay in the air for 4 seconds. Some subs of certain bots can make the boost gauge replenish itself or stay "maxed" for a period of time ie. Crim Seraph or Aquila Girl. Propeller wonderbits also increase fly time but they take a while to charge.

Read above.
    Back to top Go down
    knyx
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    knyx

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:59 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
    Suguri wrote:

For all bots, you put additional weapons in their hands. Additional weapons can come from internal weapons already set in their particular part (be it a head, arm, booster, etc).

Airs fly for 10 sec. No more, no less (unless you make it so). Other types stay in the air for 4 seconds. Some subs of certain bots can make the boost gauge replenish itself or stay "maxed" for a period of time ie. Crim Seraph or Aquila Girl. Propeller wonderbits also increase fly time but they take a while to charge.

Read above.

Seraph wing flies 29-31-33 depending on upgrades, Shaden BS flies~40 seconds I think?

Edited out the parts you already answered
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:02 pm

knyx wrote:
    ngelicdark wrote:
    Suguri wrote:

Read above.

Seraph wing flies 29-31-33 depending on upgrades, Shaden BS flies~40 seconds I think?

Edited out the parts you already answered
    25-29-33 for wings, 40 for Shaden.

Shaden BS can be extended with prop bits, btw.
    Back to top Go down
    Nisa
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:38 am

Suguri,our forum Wiki

also,Beezle.
    Back to top Go down
    wasd417
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:47 am

hiya, ive bought dikaros and helingal, it does good
    i just wanna ask if its ok if i give dikaros a shield?
    does shiield here change sumthng? they say it got hp on its own but i cant see it in description
    i break tcrimson ang get some parts of it for dikaros, it does well atm i thnk

what does shield can do some difference in arena? was it good at air bots?
    or should i stick to dual main guns

Back to top Go down
    inzane14
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:03 am

wasd417 wrote:
    does shiield here change sumthng? they say it got hp on its own but i cant see it in description

Buckler and Viper shields both have 64hp if I recall. The only difference with them is the size and cost. Its okay to put a shield along with a beam weapon as it protects you from additional damage. Put a shield if you're not planning to use mini zook as the 2nd weap.
    Back to top Go down
    ngelicdark
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:11 am

inzane14 wrote:
    wasd417 wrote:

Buckler and Viper shields both have 64hp if I recall. The only difference with them is the size and cost. Its okay to put a shield along with a beam weapon as it protects you from additional damage. Put a shield if you're not planning to use mini zook as the 2nd weap.

Confirmed. They both have the same HP and almost the same coverage in terms of body area. However, buckler is smaller on cost, and that's the most important thing right now.

2 weapon loadouts are not needed, but I use them because it feels more versatile to have AKA more targets you can choose from. There are very few LNDs that you can catch up to nowadays (with a fresh bot) because most of them are tricked out, so if you have the sky to choose from too.. Well...

Also since you're probably gonna be like the 10% of the people in the room with only 20ish FLY, having a deterrent for those other AIRs is nice.
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:23 am

inzane14 wrote:
    wasd417 wrote:

Buckler and Viper have 70 HP. Byne armor has 64 HP.
    Back to top Go down
    FireKiller87
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:25 am

Suguri wrote:
    Generic guide to make any air sugoi.

• Tune 38 fly. High Boost Beta should be your primary tuneup for this purpose.
  • Tune tec after. High/Great Tech Alpha should be your primary tuneup for this purpose.
  • Keep wlk at 1. Keep str at 1 too if you're going to use your wonderbit. If not, you can let it tank.
  • Use a Wide Beam Gun, Limited Plasma Gun, or Plasma Gun for dealing with land based bots.
  • Use a mini bazooka for air-to-air fights.
  • For wonderbits, sword, slayer, and propeller are the best practical choices. Dual Beam and Dual Laser work fine, too.

As far as UC air bots are concerned, these are the bots of interest, imo

• Beezle
  • Sword Wing
  • Seraph Crimrose
  • Izuna Kamui Nagi

For parts, use parts that increase fly and tec. Parts that increase wlk (so you can tune for more fly) may also be necessary. Since you're playing UC, you'll want parts you can find in 2-3 slot variants. This includes (but isn't limited to):

• Build Arm AM
  • Mach Knight AM
  • Tentrion AM
  • Ace Braver AM

• Build Arm LG
  • Crimrose LG
  • Seraph LG
  • Paraboroid LG

• Sword Wing BS
  • Beezle BS
  • Ace Braver BS

• Dikaros HD
  • Mach Knight HD2

• Basically this.
    Weapon-wise, I would definitely go with the Wide Beam Gun + Mini Bazooka(total: 120 cost) loadout. I've found this to be the most effective of any AIR weapon load that I've tried. If you have the cost, Plasma/Limited Plasma Guns can be substituted but the projectile is smaller, which means you'll have to aim better. WBG is excellent as a consistent and reliable weapon. Mini Bazooka is a necessity for high damage output(a fresh minizooka has 23 Force) and Air-to-Air combat, although you can drop it for another weapon or a shield if you wish.
    For tunes, I would tune the WBG for Speed(when choosing go for - Ammo, as WBG has a gigantic ammo pool), and tune Minizooka for Force, ammo, or whatever. I tuned mine for High Boost Beta to get rid of the -2 FLY.
    Back to top Go down
    ziix
    Burger Molcar
    Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:53 am

No one mentioned UC L-airs yet D:

If you manage to get a Stardust Cannon (from bastagant quests), the only 2 UC bots you can use it on are Tengu and Big Mountainz.

Use Tengu if you want a low-cost, low level SDCer (low stats though)

Use Big Mountainz if you plan to make an SDCer with good stats (He has a rifle bit too!)
    Back to top Go down
    Hyoka
    Gaming Molcars
    Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:54 am

Easy hassle-free fast-assemble build:

Dikaros BD
    Mach Knight AM x2
    Dikaros LG
    Dikaros HD
    Sword Wing BS
    Plasma Gun
    Beam Gun
    Slayer Bit

Use Beam to farm stuff and Plasma to kill stuff.

Not the greatest, but it does well enough until you get the mats/UC to build any of Suguri's sugoi builds.
    Back to top Go down
    knyx
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    knyx

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:55 am

Everyone giving out build advice is just pretending to be suguri Embarassed
    Back to top Go down
    FireKiller87
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:28 pm

ziix wrote:
    No one mentioned UC L-airs yet D:

If you manage to get a Stardust Cannon (from bastagant quests), the only 2 UC bots you can use it on are Tengu and Big Mountainz.

Use Tengu if you want a low-cost, low level SDCer (low stats though)

Use Big Mountainz if you plan to make an SDCer with good stats (He has a rifle bit too!)

Tengu BS for L or M Air setups, unless you want Izuna Kamui LG2 for Wisp attacks. If you can equip a second BS in addition to your LG + BS setup, I'd take both, but that's somewhat pricey in cost.
    Tune until you get 35+ FLY, then pump all your TEC.
    Viper Shield a possibility unless you're tight on cost.
    Since Mini Bazooka is not possible, you have to use a good L or M AIR weapon to compensate for the lack of Air-to-Air combat. If you can't acquire Stardust Cannon, an Omega Blaster is a decent choice but has extremely high cost(200 cost, not very nice). There are others but I don't know em well.
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Hyoka wrote:
    Easy hassle-free fast-assemble build:

Dikaros BD
    Mach Knight AM x2
    Dikaros LG
    Dikaros HD
    Sword Wing BS
    Plasma Gun
    Beam Gun
    Slayer Bit

Use Beam to farm stuff and Plasma to kill stuff.

Not the greatest, but it does well enough until you get the mats/UC to build any of Suguri's sugoi builds.
    Dikaros BD's only nice stat is wlk, for tuning fly easily. It's beaten out by every other UC air with just a bit of build planning. Without tuning, he's just flat-out garbage.
    Back to top Go down
    Intet
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:02 pm

He makes a good non tuned filler bot.
    Back to top Go down
    ngelicdark
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:46 pm

knyx wrote:

Totally not true D: Although I do respect Suguri for spending so much of his time helping out other people. Makes my life a little easier too Wink

But honestly I have nothing new to add except:

If you're looking for a RT L sized bot from shop, look no further than Aquila. He's pretty darn versatile and his LG allow for a second booster. There's another thread somewhere in general section with I think Lazer asking for some help on deciding what to spend on 55 RT.. You could look there for some more advice people were throwing in for him.

Anyhoo, I assume the OP's silence means that his questions are pretty much answered. So time to pack up.
    Back to top Go down
    knyx
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    knyx

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:45 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
    knyx wrote:

Totally not true D: Although I do respect Suguri for spending so much of his time helping out other people. Makes my life a little easier too Wink

But honestly I have nothing new to add except:

If you're looking for a RT L sized bot from shop, look no further than Aquila. He's pretty darn versatile and his LG allow for a second booster. There's another thread somewhere in general section with I think Lazer asking for some help on deciding what to spend on 55 RT.. You could look there for some more advice people were throwing in for him.

Anyhoo, I assume the OP's silence means that his questions are pretty much answered. So time to pack up.

Dat 2 core TGH, You may need to consider getting Thoarla's LG and BS since his LG and BS makes him the size of a barn. Plus Thoarla's LG/BS give a +3 TGH each, oh hell just go buy a Thoarla Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Trill
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Buy a Butterflea for an easy to assemble near 40 fly air that's low enough cost to be able to suck with and not get an extremely negative score. Would repost the link to it, but basically Suguri's build iirc is:

-2x Wing AMj
    -2x Tentrion AM
    -Dikaros HD
    -Sword Wing BS
    -Seraph LG/Izuna LG was it?
    -2x Handy mag(just replace these with a High Boost tune to be able to put on better weapons)

Butterflea is Rt, so if you don't buy him, just stick this on any M or S sized Air for good results. Took 4 High Boost tunes on a friends setup to reach 40 fly on a Seraph.
    As for cheap, good Uc airs, I'd say use Tesladonna, Izuna, or Sword Wing with that build above.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help build UC air bots pls   Help build UC air bots pls Empty

Back to top Go down

Help build UC air bots pls
    Page 1 of 1