Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Official begging thread

Go down 
+4
Nisa
RoboFranky
Aria
StickyKeys
8 posters
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

My Official begging thread Empty
PostSubject: My Official begging thread   My Official begging thread EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Since begging is not allowed in general, I'll just put it here.

Ok so I want to ask my friends for UGC codes for RT. I really wanted the princess and I was having butterflies in my stomach last night just thinking I wasn't able to roll garapon last night due to a blackout in our power grid. Any amount will do, even if it's just $10. PM me the code if you decided to be generous to me.

I will thank each and everyone of you who will donate. I don't know if I will be able to repay you someday but I will be eternally grateful for any help I receive.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: My Official begging thread   My Official begging thread EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:38 pm

I feel you buddy :<

If only I can charge when someone asks here gfx-related.

lol
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: My Official begging thread   My Official begging thread EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Game is not worth paying for anymore
ur just gonna get garatrolled
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: My Official begging thread   My Official begging thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:57 am

I'll donate.

I plan to charge some rt.

Soon.

But of course,my rolls take top priority so don't keep your hopes too high!

Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: My Official begging thread   My Official begging thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:12 pm

honestly why? havent ya seen the amount of threads/posts on the garatrolling this gara brings?
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: My Official begging thread   My Official begging thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Rate's even lower than Sugoi gara.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: My Official begging thread   My Official begging thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Does it really matter how low it is? He's asking for RT knowing there's a gambling chance he won't get shit, I don't think he needs to be reminded by everyone in the world, he's been playing the game and been on the forums long enough that I think I know what he's asking for.

Low doesn't mean zero either.

Best of luck getting Elisa though. Plan on shooting for her myself...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: My Official begging thread   My Official begging thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Nisa wrote:
Rate's even lower than Sugoi gara.

There goes my hope of getting Melfi....
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: My Official begging thread   My Official begging thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Does it really matter how low it is? He's asking for RT knowing there's a gambling chance he won't get shit, I don't think he needs to be reminded by everyone in the world, he's been playing the game and been on the forums long enough that I think I know what he's asking for.

Low doesn't mean zero either.

Best of luck getting Elisa though. Plan on shooting for her myself...
I have gambler's blood actually. I regularly bet on the weekly Lotto, scratch a scratch card daily and roll gara weekly.

But this is different: I wanted the princess not for moe but to find a way to beat a vanguard in his own game using a moebot. I need a weapon with a range rivaling fencers but I wasn't able to get a Haku. My Photon Saber, I admit, is too slow.

The princess' locked weapon. If I could tune it to get more range and force, tune her for Imba STR and TGH, I theorize I could produce a "vanguard killer".
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: My Official begging thread   My Official begging thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:05 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
But this is different: I wanted the princess not for moe but to find a way to beat a vanguard in his own game using a moebot. I need a weapon with a range rivaling fencers but I wasn't able to get a Haku. My Photon Saber, I admit, is too slow.

The princess' locked weapon. If I could tune it to get more range and force, tune her for Imba STR and TGH, I theorize I could produce a "vanguard killer".
I suppose a durable one? Cause VF still deals alot of damage, if there were to be a complete 1v1 situation you'd be fine, or else..
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: My Official begging thread   My Official begging thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Elisa can roflstomp VF simply because she can hold a gun. Give her a raid rifle, balance str and tec around 15-20, pump Wlk to 35 or above, and your good to go.

I'd beg too, since I want Melfi-chan, but I don't think I've contributed enough to be a candidate for donations.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: My Official begging thread   My Official begging thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Trill wrote:
Elisa can roflstomp VF simply because she can hold a gun. Give her a raid rifle, balance str and tec around 15-20, pump Wlk to 35 or above, and your good to go.

I'd beg too, since I want Melfi-chan, but I don't think I've contributed enough to be a candidate for donations.

Shields,they rape vanguards.

Also, since you got the uber hax gambler's blood,We will test your luck,and if it turns out true...roll for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Official begging thread   My Official begging thread Empty

Back to top Go down

My Official begging thread
Page 1 of 1