Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Archer and the Princess

Go down 
+4
knyx
Suguri
antes
Z741
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

The Archer and the Princess Empty
PostSubject: The Archer and the Princess   The Archer and the Princess EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:23 pm

From what I've seen so far, here goes:

1. Melfie switches to the arrow rain AM and spams that since its ammo is infinite. Have Elisa just slice up the bigger enemies.
2. Melfie takes out the snipers first, then everything else in that particular wave.
3. When Fractulus appears, Elisa can quickly hop up top. Activate AURA by holding down E and right clicking, and then [wisely] spam the Sword Rain. Melfie stands at the edge of the top platform and spams Arrow Rain.
4. Shield's up? That's your cue to gtfo the platform and kill towers, since you'll likely eat a double laser otherwise. Elisa goes after the single ones on the platforms, Melfie takes out the groups of two farther away.
5. Have Elisa carefully navigate out of melee range and to where she is hittable by Melfie's Heal Arrow. The borders between platforms are good.
6. AVOID AVOID AVOID flashing platforms.
7. Rinse and repeat until FagFractulus croaks.
Back to top Go down
antes
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Archer and the Princess   The Archer and the Princess EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Well, there's one thing that's been bothering me for some time. Those bots Frac summon, does killing them have any benefit? I usually ignore them and do quite well, but I can't help to think that I kicked some around on my way which may have lead up to getting a higher score than usual, or maybe me and my partner just did better that time around.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: The Archer and the Princess   The Archer and the Princess EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:52 pm

antes wrote:
Well, there's one thing that's been bothering me for some time. Those bots Frac summon, does killing them have any benefit? I usually ignore them and do quite well, but I can't help to think that I kicked some around on my way which may have lead up to getting a higher score than usual, or maybe me and my partner just did better that time around.
You'll get more score for killing them of course. Not sure how significant it is though.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: The Archer and the Princess   The Archer and the Princess EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Suguri wrote:
antes wrote:
You'll get more score for killing them of course. Not sure how significant it is though.

I don't think it's as significant as the time bonus for finishing early, but then again it's mission rather than quest.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: The Archer and the Princess   The Archer and the Princess EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Where does the score for killing them factor in?

You don't get points for killing them like the normal "Cool" "Good" "Great" and "Break," and when you kill them your score counter does not increase.

I got top 25 without killing any though, so it probably is a low factor in the final score (if at all).
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: The Archer and the Princess   The Archer and the Princess EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Raven wrote:

You don't get points for killing them like the normal "Cool" "Good" "Great" and "Break," and when you kill them your score counter does not increase.

I got top 25 without killing any though, so it probably is a low factor in the final score (if at all).
Yeah, I noticed that shortly after I posted here. In that case, then yeah, they don't affect score at all.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: The Archer and the Princess   The Archer and the Princess EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:09 am

Suguri wrote:
Raven wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that shortly after I posted here. In that case, then yeah, they don't affect score at all.
I took out one with arrow rain and Score increased by ONE point. ._.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Archer and the Princess   The Archer and the Princess EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:51 am

get milfy to take out all the small mobs,BREAK combo's give alot of score.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: The Archer and the Princess   The Archer and the Princess EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:36 am

Melfi uses Arrow Rain on each new mob that spawns. Elisa goes in to mop up.
Clean and efficient.

1 Question: Sword Rain. Is it within melee range? or is it a distance attack like Melfi's Arrow Rain?
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: The Archer and the Princess   The Archer and the Princess EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:14 am

D: aw zet.....i failed like 5 times yesterday with himmel....
....so, i wanna ask that when after the laser, where r nukes in the edge of the platform, and i was elisa which is in the centre to spam sowrd, but then i hit by that goddam red ball...how to dodge them>?.
.+.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: The Archer and the Princess   The Archer and the Princess EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:57 am

ppxeno wrote:
D: aw zet.....i failed like 5 times yesterday with himmel....
....so, i wanna ask that when after the laser, where r nukes in the edge of the platform, and i was elisa which is in the centre to spam sowrd, but then i hit by that goddam red ball...how to dodge them>?.
.+.

Shield up and spam sword, don't bother dodging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Archer and the Princess   The Archer and the Princess Empty

Back to top Go down

The Archer and the Princess
Page 1 of 1