Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Really been struggling lately.... :\

Go down 
+26
Kitouski
Glass
blead
Rinrin
yilx
Getab
Tuskin
Trill
BNOISE
Iseal
ziix
boytitan2
UncleBobbie
StickyKeys
reVelske
Priskern
Nisa
knyx
Courius
falcon1
FireKiller87
ngelicdark
Hyoka
Suguri
(´・ω・`)
CapeMike
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Really been struggling lately....  :\ Empty
PostSubject: Really been struggling lately.... :   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:13 pm

...and figured this'd be the best section to post this in.... Neutral

Sure, I haven't been able to play much lately(stupid lack of a job), and the very real possiblity of me having to return home to the States -because- of said lack of a job is adding to matters....

...but, MAN, last night was awful for me, gameplay wise...; had my main large art get pounded into scrap by a single -triangle- rank Helingal...I never landed a hit...granted, he was practically in my face, and once I realized I wasn't going to be able to hit him, I just gave up and let him finish me off. No

So, the problem becomes finding a new gameplay style(or bot) that fits what I'm used to while addressing what I think is my biggest weakness, namely, my total and utter lack of skill at short-range combat.

Further compounding things is the fact I'm constantly broke, so cosmos mods are few and far between for me...; there's GOT to be a bot/setup out there that's capable of delivering long-range damage/support, dealing decent short range/melee damage, reasonably mobile(preferrably ground-based), AND available on the cheap, a 'jack of all trades', if you will...yeah 'Cosmic Break for Dummies' is what I'm thinking here...; I'm still struggling to break 5.0 BR(closest I've been was 4.989), yet I'm getting hammered by triangle and diamond ranks...much as I like the game, I'm just not very good...so I wanna find something in the game that at least softens the blow of recently epic fails...and the utter lack of anyone in the lv 5 rooms is distressing as I was actually doing fairly well in those!

Yeah, maybe I'm just complaining a bit much, but if you could see things from my end, especially how epically BAD I am at melee(still no Haku staff/sword), maybe it'd make sense...but I just hope someone can take the time to help me with suggestions/ideas or training in a manner that doesn't make me feel even worse, I'd appreciate it....

...please?? Question
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Hmm... HotGlue has no solution for you? and practice makes perfect!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:35 pm

CapeMike wrote:

Further compounding things is the fact I'm constantly broke, so cosmos mods are few and far between for me...; there's GOT to be a bot/setup out there that's capable of delivering long-range damage/support, dealing decent short range/melee damage, reasonably mobile(preferrably ground-based), AND available on the cheap, a 'jack of all trades', if you will...
Hoverion sounds like the bot for you. He's a highly mobile wlk-based art, and the internal grenades can cause burning, serving as melee deterrent. Weapon and part setups are up to you, but for what you're looking for I think I'd recommend something like this (tuning left unconsidered):

Spoiler:

Again, like I said, weapons and parts are up to you. I'd probably recommend Dikaros AMs for their +2 wlk +1 tgh and nice HP bonus. Other viable weapons would be bazooka/handy bazooka, volcano grenade, etc. When tuning comes into play, shoot for 33 wlk and put the rest in tec.

...sorry, I was going to add more than that, but my dad keeps breaking my train of thought. >_> I'll edit if I remember.

EDIT: also what asukuu said

no this isn't the edit I was talking about

Last edited by Suguri on Mon May 16, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Connie Sheriff.

Of course, you probably can't afford it, so try Suguri's method or use Locomotive X with 1x snailbot AM and accel saber arm with... uh.. blank staff/some rifle?
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:48 pm

I've actually considered Hoverion, but was unsure of the effectiveness of the internal weapon....

The only potential snag I see is Short Boost...I know it's popular, especially on land bots, but I've tried it in the single-player 'offline' mode and on a 'test' Froglander...can't hit a blasted THING with it when I'm in the air...or did you mean for it to be used in an evasive manner? ...I could see that being quite useful paired with Boost Run; hop one way, then take off in another, confusing an opponent!

..I'll have to write all this down, and see what it'll cost to put it together; not sure I have any Box Missles, but I have PLENTY of Volcano Grenades(at least 4)...that'd be a scary combination with the internal weapon.... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:54 pm

CapeMike wrote:
I've actually considered Hoverion, but was unsure of the effectiveness of the internal weapon....

The only potential snag I see is Short Boost...I know it's popular, especially on land bots, but I've tried it in the single-player 'offline' mode and on a 'test' Froglander...can't hit a blasted THING with it when I'm in the air...or did you mean for it to be used in an evasive manner? ...I could see that being quite useful paired with Boost Run; hop one way, then take off in another, confusing an opponent!

..I'll have to write all this down, and see what it'll cost to put it together; not sure I have any Box Missles, but I have PLENTY of Volcano Grenades(at least 4)...that'd be a scary combination with the internal weapon.... Exclamation
If you don't want short boost, then go with sway; this part setup makes it one tiny bot, it works fine with that.

The internal's identical to a shop grenade as far as I'm aware. Not a terrific weapon, but burning is always nice.

You could also opt for moving burst if you wanted to fire off grenade barrages with x2 volnade + internal or something. I'd recommend dropping sway/short boost if you want to go that route; low tgh makes stun regain useful, and since melee's pretty much guaranteed to stun an art it should help you in your problem area as well.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Sway is by no means easier to shoot with accuracy wise if you're spamming it, especially while moving burst -_- I've seen my custom magnum shots make a makeshift boomerang while doing so and how that is even possible, I don't even know. Also, to me, it's harder to get used to that than with short boosting. Though from my short days of playing a hopper (I couldn't really get a good hang of it either but I've had some success with it..), I felt that the larger your clip was, the more forgiving it is to shoot while hopping. I don't know if that's for real, but it was a lot easier to hit with my hopper patty than my zook hopper misty, though it could be just the fact that gatling forces you to get in real close which makes it significantly easier to hit anyways ~.~

Apart from that, I say just get more practice. I've been looking for that omni bot (the thing that can do all; escape anything, do gobs of damage to all, etc.) but there is none. There are some that are pretty darn close (a well built, well played alpha striker for one) but if you're trying to use a somewhat, but not very customized bot, you're more likely than not going to have a few loopholes that someone in this game can and WILL penalize you for.

So, frankly the only advice I can give you while being in this current situation is that, well, resign yourself to the fact your lands/fat arts will be clobbered by high flying, autoaim (sub)weap airs (ie. Helingal/Air Raider/Aquila girl) if you're targeted by one you're dead. Or the fact that if you're a slow ART or unskilled land, you will be clobbered by some kinda fast stunning land if you mess up just once. Best to prevent being in that situation (get broad radar, play a more mobile bot, know your positioning, practice aiming) than to try finding that omni bot...because I know it's either gonna be real hard to create, or really pricey -_- And either of which way, you'd still have to adjust using it XD

Also, I forgot to mention; a lot of vets like to troll by making new accounts, and that new event with Momo Laz makes it even more so an incentive. So to save your ego, you probably were trolled by a vet playing that new account. Not a lot of noobs are gonna go oh hey look, it's a tiny air bot who doesn't look too cool and has locked parts! LET'S GET HIM! (And I don't think most noobs know he turns into that awesome copter either btw...)
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:47 pm

A little update....

Was able to assemble the bot as Suguri initially described it, only having to buy the Locomotive X for it's eventual head(thankfully, I had plenty of spare parts to sell for the UC)...went with the Box Missle/Buckler combo to start, and it fared pretty well in an Arena Stage 3 test run...; it's only real issue at present is a severe lack of ammo, but with a few levels, and possibly a internal cart or 2, I think I can make something of this little guy...smal hitbox, strikingly quick even when simply walking, and a wide variety of potential weapon setups.... Smile I'll hopefully have some pics soon!
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:04 pm

If you're looking for a cheap(UC based), small, ground-based robot, and are willing to put some time into her, I'd actually recommend LazFlamme(if you're looking for LND) or Lily Rain(for ART). They're good beginning robots that are useable at all tiers of the game, with customization and good weapon equipping. I'll put their good and bad stuff below.
I'm assuming you don't really use or have these two, so I'll just stuff in as many details as possible.

LazFlamme is a tiny little LND bot. When you first get her, you might be turned off by her low stats and HP. Don't be. She becomes a major threat once some leveling is put into her. Her signature BS, LazFlamme BS, is a Backkick melee attack that sends the target vertically into the air after the second part of the attack, which is nice for temporarily disorienting enemies or pissing off fat ARTs. You can use LazFlamme BS for traveling quickly through water, or air dashing(in water, you can't attack with the BS, in the air only the first part of the kick occurs), or for kicking flying robots in the face. In terms of mobility, LazFlamme has access to Boost Run, Short Boost, and Sway(dunno if she has Float Dash, but I wouldn't want it), which gives her options when it comes to customizing her movement. Laz also has a tiny AND thin hitbox, which is nice for general evasion. She can also equip 2 BS parts, which is nice for adding extra stats.
LazFlamme's biggest problem is her generally low stats in the beginning, and her status as a "late bloomer". Her survivability doesn't scale well until >lv5, and her base stats are pretty bad, like beginning Crimrose's. LazFlamme BS is also disorienting during the attack, and can screw with your movement. If you're not willing to put in the time to give LazFlamme the nurturing battles she needs, she's definitely not for you. A melee build is possible. The build below is a gunner's build, designed for medium-range shootouts and self-defense melee with LazFlamme BS.
My lv6 Lazflamme setup is(too lazy to do proper build, I'll just do parts and the stats I remember):
AC: Black Layer Ribbon(tuned Great Run Alpha)
Intelli Green, one open slot
AM: 1x Dharma Star AM(3 slot), 1x Dikaros AM(1 slot)
LG: LazFlamme LG--->Rear Wing BSJ--->LazFlamme BS
BS:Shino Exroad BS
Combat Mag(tuned for some High/Great Range, something like that, and the other slot is broken)
(Buckler)
The important stats are 12 TEC, 25 WLK, and 10-12 TGH with a minimum of tuning.
In battle, I usually play her with a handy Hyper Shot nearby(Combat Mag's INT is reduced to 200 under Hyper Shot). Due to Combat Magnum's nature as a Shell-type damage weapon, it's pretty much unresisted by all robots, and Shell Guard is largely ineffective or not present. With Hyper Shot, it basically becomes a machine gun that especially excells at taking down high-HP and fat targets quickly, as well as being a fairly decent crowd control(spray fire) weapon. Even without Hyper Shot, the decent Force(15), speed(300), and ammo cap(370) make Combat Magnum a pretty good weapon for LazFlamme. If you don't get one through Lotto(the only other way to get one is through Sugoi-Gara, and I'm sure you don't wanna roll that shit), a Custom Magnum is a decent(100 less ammo, so not as much spray and doesn't last as long) substitute. If you don't have that, you can use a Handy or Auto Magnum. I favor the latter due to it's +1 FLY stat and fairly low cost. Handy Magnum is cheap and low cost but has no stats.

Lily Rain is a tiny little ART with power. Like LazFlamme, you're gonna have to customize and level her before she becomes very dangerous in battle. However, if you put the time in Lily will become a very dangerous robot that you can use in almost every situation. First off. Lily has the rare distinction of being one of the few mobile ART types in the game(the other most famous one being Lily EVE) without any type of mobility cart. This already puts you a big step ahead of other ARTs in that you can dodge attacks and retreat quicker than others, reducing the chance that you'll die during a retreat. Lily's core Psyguns and Psyslicers are situational weapons in my view, however I tend to use the Psyslicers a lot during the beginning of the fight, and during a standoff where neither side is advancing. Psyguns under Hyper Shot are excellent spamming weapons that can do 20 damage per shot if all four Psybeams strike the target, and can be used to dissuade marauding AIRs and LNDs from rushing in.
In terms of mobility, Lily Rain has access to all of the mobility carts(Float Dash, Sway, Short Boost, Boost Run(?)). Most people use Float Dash, however you have plenty of options when choosing.

Lily's biggest problem(and it's the same with Laz too) is her lack of tuning slots. With Lily Rain AM, BS, and LG giving fairly decent stats, you'll be pressed to find a good UC substitute. If you want more slots, ask others for decent parts.
Another problem, stemming directly from the lack of slots, is Lily's generally stagnant stats. With little customization, her stats generally don't change much unless you tune her accessories, get her slotted parts, or swap out for other parts with slots. Thankfully, however, Lily's base stats are fairly decent without any tuning(every stat except STR is above 10, TEC and FLY above 15).
Don't be tempted to play Lily like a fat, heavy ART. She's not made for heavy firepower(except for possibly a Rail Gun, but that's RT) and can't even equip most of the missiles and L size bazookas common to many M and L size ARTs. In addition, playing Lily like so would put her vaunted mobility(something many ARTs drool over while dreaming about Lily) to waste.

My lv8 Lily Rain part build is(again too lazy, sorry):
AC: Flower Scrunchie, tuned for High Boost something
Intelli Green, one open slot
LG: Lily Rain LG
AM: 2x Lily Rain AM
BS: Lily Rain BS
Handy Bazooka(can only be found from Lotto Mechled or King Megaton. In lieu of this, Mini Bazooka works just as well, but beware the -2 WLK and -2 FLY stats)
Rail Gun, one open slot(if you don't want to use a Railgun, ask somebody for other options. If you do but can't afford a Railgun, I'd suggest 1)slotted Musket, 2)shop Rifle(dunno if Lily can equip this), 3)shop Armor Breaker. A Buckler for added protection can also work but you'd be restricted to the 150-ammo Handy Bazooka)
Important stats are 18 TEC, 9 WLK, 19 FLY, 12 TGH with minimum tuning.
In battle, Lily Rain with a bazooka of any kind basically becomes a Mobile AntiAir Platform. Handy Bazooka works best for this, due to the large projectile size, but Mini Bazooka or Micro Bazooka can work just as well with better aiming skill. The sniper weapon can be a primary or secondary weapon, depending on your playstyle, and can be an excellent sniper-range supplement to Lily's core Psyslicers(with 2x Internals, Psyslicers have a range of 410!). Handy Bazooka/Mini Bazooka's high Force and fair ammo capacity let you continue on the explosion spree on any robot. I would say you must have a Bazooka of some sort, but other weapons can work as well. I have yet to find an effective non-bazooka weapon for Lily yet, that is also UC. If you can't acquire a Handy Bazooka, Mini Bazookas are available in the shop for a low price.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:14 pm

I genrally tend to play larger bots, so the Hoverion, despite being a medium, -feels- like a small to me...and that always makes me a bit uneasy, heh...but the small hitbox means that if I ever learn how to dodge effectively.... Very Happy

Does the Internal Upgrade cart affect ammo count or anything else about said weapon?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:27 pm

CapeMike wrote:
I genrally tend to play larger bots, so the Hoverion, despite being a medium, -feels- like a small to me...and that always makes me a bit uneasy, heh...but the small hitbox means that if I ever learn how to dodge effectively.... :D

Does the Internal Upgrade cart affect ammo count or anything else about said weapon?

Yeah but I don't recommend it.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:34 pm

wow, I am amazed at how honest you can be with this. Good, honest man. I hope you do get better in game.

Try using a Volcnade of you have one of those. Very effective in mid to close range combat.
My Lily with 2 Misside AMs, a Volcnade & Viper shield has proven it's point to a lot of airs that try to ambush.
I agree with ngelicdark that you must accept the fact the there are better bots out there, and you will be taken advantage of.
Broad Radar will save your arse a lot of times but it will not guarantee your safety every time.
Get a cart like Float Dash if you have can or know how to use it.
Remember that you are not limited to just running. You can fly around. Get to higher ground.
Also, this prolly the most important advice I have. NEVER GO ALONE. Unless your playing an Eve that is.
Lone arts are begging to get attacked. As you said it yourself, you are not that skilled.
Everything has a weakness. It falls on the team to fill in that weakness.
Stay in a group but don't stay too close to each other. Cover reasonable ground between yourselves.
Stay within each other's weapon ranges. Advance when it is safe.
Cover enemies in over lapping fields of fire. Retreat when prompted. and do shoot while retreating.

Yes. Easier said than done but if we keep on complaining and don't do a thing, it will never be done.
I am not the most credible source of information. I am just giving my 2 cents on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:56 pm

well... you can also try being Gun Runner

Get Accel Saber BD ,slap : Steel Rider LG, jikun AMx2 , propeler BSJ , Accel Saber BS , Zero Fighter HD (if im not wrong, zero fighter was from rank up bonus). total 31 WLK (you can use whatever you like for second HD, but if you can get any 2 wlk HD tho)

then get Tough Runner catridge (also Boost Run catridge if you can control it... but not recommended if you cant). u can use The Rest Catridge whatever you want

and lastly get any weapon that have range 200++ , whatever you like, as long you can aim it well while running like crazy , zokas and rocket launcher are recommended. especialy since rocket chase their target.

ther... you are ready to make some air - art scratches their head just to aim ya, and some hopper rage nerd to try chase ya.

maybe if you can, try tune max the wlk and tec...

note : since this build have high wlk,you can also try using sway or short boost (if you not take Boost Run)

and mike.... YOU STRUGGLING? NO WAI!! i feelin still see yew own lot of matches yesterday
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:01 pm

CapeMike wrote:
A little update....

Was able to assemble the bot as Suguri initially described it, only having to buy the Locomotive X for it's eventual head(thankfully, I had plenty of spare parts to sell for the UC)...went with the Box Missle/Buckler combo to start, and it fared pretty well in an Arena Stage 3 test run...; it's only real issue at present is a severe lack of ammo, but with a few levels, and possibly a internal cart or 2, I think I can make something of this little guy...smal hitbox, strikingly quick even when simply walking, and a wide variety of potential weapon setups.... Smile I'll hopefully have some pics soon!
Don't know what other weapons you have available, unfortunately. If you've gotten a ballistic launcher from epoch that'd be ideal; great homing, range, and speed, and you won't run out of ammo immediately like with box missiles. We already went over volnades several times. If you have Rt, a railgun could work too. Having trouble thinking of non-gara weapons that won't have ammo problems otherwise.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Courius wrote:
well... you can also try being Gun Runner

Get Accel Saber BD ,slap : Steel Rider LG, jikun AMx2 , propeler BSJ , Accel Saber BS , Zero Fighter HD (if im not wrong, zero fighter was from rank up bonus). total 31 WLK (you can use whatever you like for second HD, but if you can get any 2 wlk HD tho)

then get Tough Runner catridge (also Boost Run catridge if you can control it... but not recommended if you cant). u can use The Rest Catridge whatever you want

and lastly get any weapon that have range 200++ , whatever you like, as long you can aim it well while running like crazy , zokas and rocket launcher are recommended. especialy since rocket chase their target.

ther... you are ready to make some air - art scratches their head just to aim ya, and some hopper rage nerd to try chase ya.

maybe if you can, try tune max the wlk and tec...

note : since this build have high wlk,you can also try using sway or short boost (if you not take Boost Run)

and mike.... YOU STRUGGLING? NO WAI!! i feelin still see yew own lot of matches yesterday

Ill give that setup a try too, assuming I have the parts.... Smile
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Shadow hunter
Stealth system
Boost run
Some guard skill
Long burner or ceramic burner

Burninate
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Courius wrote:

I never got a zero fighter from rankup, and I started playing first day of official service. Pretty sure it was a reward for something else.

Steel Rider LG's hitbox is derp and the stats aren't even that great. If you have to have a large LG use Snailbot LG, otherwise Ace Braver LG is the better option in just about every way (and can be easily found in 3-slot versions to boot).
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Suguri wrote:
Courius wrote:

I never got a zero fighter from rankup, and I started playing first day of official service. Pretty sure it was a reward for something else.

Steel Rider LG's hitbox is derp and the stats aren't even that great. If you have to have a large LG use Snailbot LG, otherwise Ace Braver LG is the better option in just about every way (and can be easily found in 3-slot versions to boot).

Zero fighter is for participating in cosmicommader alpha
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:50 am

Suguri wrote:
Courius wrote:

i just like wheels , what? Very Happy it make mah izuna and mah marill look badass , and steel rider itself cool with it rite? Very Happy

also... ace braver is 3 wlk... alternate 4 wlk from Steel Rider LG only Snailbot LG (if you like better Health) , Accel Saber LG (with accel tackle, of course large Cost) , SAggitaris Maxis LG (Rt Shop Stuff) , and Lancerlot LG (worse, RT Garapon)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:27 am

Saggitary Maxis.

What is this "aim" you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:31 am

Try this, all UC part so tunning shouldn't be a problem much, just tune a bit for both main stats above 25 and you are good to go, I leave weapons up to you as you should know what suits you. Your main weapon should be the pair of blast bazooka, they are the best against air other then railguns. Plus side, these are low cost disposable, meaning it shouldn't cost much upon dying. Just get away from melee lnd asap, with broad radar you should be able to see them coming.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:32 am

As an update again...:

Really been struggling lately....  :\ Test-010

The only real change I've made is the addition of the Cacpetus Hd to give me a fall-back weapon that's surprisingly effective at short-range.... Smile

Really been struggling lately....  :\ Gunrun10

'GunRunner' is the 2nd concept piece; 32 wlk right out of the box and 2 long-range rifles...considering replacing one with a Burner for close-range harassment....

Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:50 am

well... i just wonder if breaker ammo enuf for you ?
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:54 am

Courius wrote:

I'm working on alternate setups...it's fast enough to get in, smack something, and get out...but I need a weapon that can be 'dual wielded' for either lots of drive-by style shooting or alpha-strikes against large targets...hmmm....

*Jeapordy theme plays*
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:01 am

CapeMike wrote:
Courius wrote:

I'm working on alternate setups...it's fast enough to get in, smack something, and get out...but I need a weapon that can be 'dual wielded' for either lots of drive-by style shooting or alpha-strikes against large targets...hmmm....

*Jeapordy theme plays*

idk ... never doing alpha strike with my own (almost) similiar gun runner... (im not that skilled for survive doing that) . What im doing only harasing using 2 rocket launcher from afar while keep running non stop like on fire (literaly)... my aim sux btw , reason i choose rocket...

maybe try volcano grenades? but you goin need solution for AIR unit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really been struggling lately.... :\   Really been struggling lately....  :\ Empty

Back to top Go down

Really been struggling lately.... :\
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com