Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Totally a newbie --by Azem

Go down 
+2
kaizho18
Azem4144
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Azem4144
Azem4144

Male Posts : 36

Totally a newbie --by Azem Empty
PostSubject: Totally a newbie --by Azem   Totally a newbie --by Azem EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:39 am

Hi there fellows, the name Azem4144 and you can call me A4 for short or as a paper size. I found the game when I was searching for an Anime theme online games. No offence, but I'm tired of common MMORPGs which how you play: Leveling up, adventure, fight monsters, etc. But from my viewpoint, I found this game different. Mean, wow, cute characters and super duper awesome mechas. I think I'm going to stick to this game for years.
I'm also an Anime fans but not a hardcore one though. Currently watching: The World God Only Knows II (new type/kind of plot to me ignoring school-life theme and ITOU KANAEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!), Ao no Exorcist (a friend of mine recommended), Digimon Xros Wars (Digimon series revived!), Hidan no Aria (Ooh, it's Kugimiya again), Denpa Onna to Seishun Onna (kinda cute, my favorite fansub doing it), Dog Days (war.... with SPORT!?), Astarotte no Omocha (It's Kugimiya again~), Cardfight!! Vanguard (New card game! And why I saw Milky Holmes there...), Ano Hi Mitahanano Namaewo Bokutachiha Mada Shiranai (Interesting plot), Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox (O_O no comment...), C (I can't find the reason(s) why I'm still watching this anime...), Deadman Wonderland (read the manga), 30-saino Hoken Taiiku (funny and my favorite seiyuu is in!), Hanasaku Iroha (ITOU KANAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), Hoshizora e Kakaruhoshi (Eroge...?), MariaHolic Alive (2nd season~), SKET Dance (Interesting), Oretachiniha Tsubasaha Nai (?_? Confusing stories...), Toriko (... SLURP~! ...), Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (4th series of Yu-Gi-Oh! Recommended for beginners or who are interested in Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Favorite Anime and/or Manga series: The World God Only Knows, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Zettai Karen Children, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun.
Favorite Seiyuu: ITOU KANAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Hirano Aya, Shimono Hiro, Wakamoto Norio, Toshihiko Seki.
Favorite character: Black Rock Shooter, Katsuragi Keima, Kanonno Earhart, Kanonno Grassvalley, Fudo Yusei, Momotaros.
Sorry for many words~
Back to top Go down
http://azem4144.multiply.com/
kaizho18
kaizho18

Male Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Totally a newbie --by Azem   Totally a newbie --by Azem EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:56 am

Konichiwa A4-san and welcome to CB forum.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Totally a newbie --by Azem   Totally a newbie --by Azem EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:35 am

I see someone likes his anime a little too much. Smile

hai there, I am Falcon1, Envoy from Clan Enlightenment of DOS. Welcome to the forums.

Azem44, the forum would like to know your IGN, Union & Clan, if you are in one. Kindly provide these under your profile tab.

We have a few things in common. I am also keeping track of Ao no Exorcist & Sengoku Otome. To Aru Majutsu no Index & To Aru Kagaku no Railgun are also my fave animes this year. I hope season 3 for Index would be started soon. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Totally a newbie --by Azem   Totally a newbie --by Azem EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:18 am

Long intro is long.

Also,prepare your wallets!
Back to top Go down
Azem4144
Azem4144

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Totally a newbie --by Azem   Totally a newbie --by Azem EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:02 am

falcon1 wrote:
Azem44, the forum would like to know your IGN, Union & Clan, if you are in one. Kindly provide these under your profile tab.
Just updated after made this thread.
Nisa wrote:
Long intro is long.
Though, I wanted to make it longer adding my favorite or/and currently (listening to) musics, (reading) manga, (playing other) games.

Ah, forgot to say that I'm watching Softenni too because of ITOU KANAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and her lovely, ecchi voice, so rare) and it's surprisingly ecchi.

Yoroshiku everyone. Click on my first banner if you want to view other banner/avatars D4 and I worked on.
Back to top Go down
http://azem4144.multiply.com/
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Totally a newbie --by Azem   Totally a newbie --by Azem EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:27 am

Hi and welcome!

o3o
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Totally a newbie --by Azem   Totally a newbie --by Azem EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Lots of fanboyism up in this thread.

Hey BRD guy. Hope you enjoy this place as much as some of us do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally a newbie --by Azem   Totally a newbie --by Azem Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally a newbie --by Azem
Page 1 of 1