Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wait did cosmic break always have a garapon

Go down 
+4
DrakeHead
NovaZero
Nisa
boytitan2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

wait did cosmic break always have a garapon Empty
PostSubject: wait did cosmic break always have a garapon   wait did cosmic break always have a garapon EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:16 am

Has anyone her played cb when it first came out.Has Cb even always Had a grapon

Im watching the old bot promo vids and there was a time when they didnt have no op bots shit at a point in time byne was Brand new and op enuff with hound dog ams it could kill everything which is why wenbell fag cunt draw gun using sluts was later made Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .

This just makes me wonder,Did cyber step make money off the garapons when they first made em. Also what made them shift into making moe bots they used to make more mechas or did they player base drop after those choices and cs do the opposite of what the player base wanted

Second why is lazflame left so behind she was introduced at the same exact time as lily rain and slut rose but has no upgrade.

I can figure the anwser tho they either always had garapon just with real shity stuff since nthn op was made yet.Or they didnt have a garapon and when they made it lost players and for some dumb reason kept it and kept loosing players but ignored da issue

Also cs is dumb making a better to counter at the time best bot is not cool like 90% of bot u consider op are just counters to a certain bot

Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: wait did cosmic break always have a garapon   wait did cosmic break always have a garapon EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:50 am

Did cosmicbreak always had a garapon? > Can you ever type properly?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: wait did cosmic break always have a garapon   wait did cosmic break always have a garapon EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:53 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
DrakeHead
DrakeHead

PostSubject: Re: wait did cosmic break always have a garapon   wait did cosmic break always have a garapon EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:57 am

I think it's "have" instead of "had" since he used "Did" Nisa... I just think, cuz my english sucks.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: wait did cosmic break always have a garapon   wait did cosmic break always have a garapon EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:06 am

*getting an eye-cancer from reading*
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: wait did cosmic break always have a garapon   wait did cosmic break always have a garapon EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:10 am

DrakeHead wrote:
I think it's "have" instead of "had" since he used "Did" Nisa... I just think, cuz my english sucks.

Nah, it's the correct grammar.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: wait did cosmic break always have a garapon   wait did cosmic break always have a garapon EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:27 am

*scanning*
*correcting spelling mistakes*
*correcting grammar mistakes*
*processing answer*

yes

I believe we had RT gara 1,2,3 from the start
and before EVE gara, even Red Squealer was so OP, I got 6/8 awards in arena once
and someone in my team said: Ill let RoboFranky kill them all
ahh, good times, good times
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: wait did cosmic break always have a garapon   wait did cosmic break always have a garapon EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:31 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Did anyone here play CB when it first came out? And if so, did Cb always have garapons?

Im watching the old bot promo video and there was a time when they didn't have op bots, at a point in time Byne was brand new and OP enough with hound dog AMs. It could kill everything which is why Winberrl fag cunt draw gun using sluts were made later on Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .

This just makes me wonder. Did cyber step make money off the garapons when they first made them? Also what made them shift into making moe bots? They used to make more mechas or did they player base drop after those choices and cs do the opposite of what the player base wanted?

Secondly, why is Lazflamme left so behind she was introduced at the same exact time as lily rain and slut rose but still doesn't have any upgrade.

I can figure out the answer tho, they either always had garapon just with real shitty stuff since and nothing OP was made yet. Or they didn't have a garapon and once when they made it, lost players and for some dumb reason. Kept the garapon and kept losing players but ignored the issue.

Also CS is dumb. Making a better counter at the current time's best bots is not cool, like 90% of the bots you consider op are just counters to a certain bot.

There. For the illiterate people that can't understand BT.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: wait did cosmic break always have a garapon   wait did cosmic break always have a garapon EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:35 am

Nisa wrote:

Actualy its have dumb ass cause its in front,They ain't teach u that in asia yet did they D=.

Also guys Im not talking bout cben Im talking bout the original cosmic breakw hich was 2 years older than cben in server run time.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: wait did cosmic break always have a garapon   wait did cosmic break always have a garapon EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:59 am

LazerRazer wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Did anyone here play CB when it first came out? And if so, did Cb always have garapons?

Im watching the old bot promo video and there was a time when they didn't have op bots, at a point in time Byne was brand new and OP enough with hound dog AMs. It could kill everything which is why slut fag winberryl cunt using drawguns were made later on Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .

This just makes me wonder. Did cyber step make money off the garapons when they first made them? Also what made them shift into making moe bots? They used to make more mechas or did they player base drop after those choices and cs do the opposite of what the player base wanted?

Secondly, why is Lazflamme left so behind she was introduced at the same exact time as lily rain and slut rose but still doesn't have any upgrade.

I can figure out the answer tho, they either always had garapon just with real shitty stuff since and nothing OP was made yet. Or they didn't have a garapon and once when they made it, lost players and for some dumb reason. Kept the garapon and kept losing players but ignored the issue.

Also CS is dumb. Making a better counter at the current time's best bots is not cool, like 90% of the bots you consider op are just counters to a certain bot.

There. For the illiterate people that can't understand BT.

thnks
fixed a bit, doesn matter rly
did it fer lulz

boytitan2 wrote:
Nisa wrote:

Actualy its have dumb ass cause its in front,They ain't teach u that in asia yet did they D=.

Also guys Im not talking bout cben Im talking bout the original cosmic breakw hich was 2 years older than cben in server run time.

YOU
of all people
criticize Nisa's grammar??
Laughing

anyway, I have no idea which CB ur talkin about,
I only started somewhere in last December, when this CBEN first started and right after the server wipe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wait did cosmic break always have a garapon   wait did cosmic break always have a garapon Empty

Back to top Go down

wait did cosmic break always have a garapon
Page 1 of 1