Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyberoid and Priestol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

Cyberoid and Priestol Empty
PostSubject: Cyberoid and Priestol   Cyberoid and Priestol EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:29 pm

I'm requesting build and cartridge advice for these 2 support bots. One of the reasons I plan on getting Priestol is that the bot comes with a Mini Repair Bit as its default. While the two bots have Broad Radar, should I include Stealth System for both? I'd like some recommendations for weapons and other advice for these M-sized supports.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Cyberoid and Priestol   Cyberoid and Priestol EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Stealth system when there are a shit ton of people around you for heals?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Cyberoid and Priestol   Cyberoid and Priestol EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Broad Radar = yes
Stealth System = no

M-sup gets access to a variety of weapons for countering all bot types, such as Bazooka, Twin Blaster, Negatron Rifle, and Kamui Staff. Choose your weapons accordingly. (hint: take one blast and one beam)

Statwise you want even str and tec for long-lasting wonder bits. Focus on pumping one of your mobility stats, then either the other one or tgh after.
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: Cyberoid and Priestol   Cyberoid and Priestol EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:49 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Stealth system when there are a shit ton of people around you for heals?

well stealth might be useful if your farming for wd, harder for those air to catch you off guard.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Cyberoid and Priestol   Cyberoid and Priestol EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Cyberoid and Priestol ScreenShot_20110511_1852_04_921

Switch Wonder Rate Up (pretty useless if you ask me) for more capacity and tune for wlk and toughness with whatever spare parts you can find. Put whatever weapons you like. Pick stealth only if you (somehow) don't pick broad radar, otherwise you are fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberoid and Priestol   Cyberoid and Priestol Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyberoid and Priestol
Page 1 of 1