Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

please, change this

Go down 
+2
Hyoka
shadow_nekros
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

Male Posts : 292

please, change this Empty
PostSubject: please, change this   please, change this EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:50 pm

i cant connect to server, why? i think because im from Costa Rica, if i use a proxy a can connect to the official web site, but even doing that, i cant connect to the game..... why are you doing this? why when i put my username and password in the official web site with the proxy, it seems to be deleted? why you do this to me? i love this game and i dont want to quit.... please solve this, please
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:55 pm

wha?

I don't quite understand you.
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:02 pm

ok, when you try to charge the game launcher, it always search for updates, right? but, it sends to me: could not connect to server, like when they are in maintenance, that no one can connect to server
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:03 pm

That's not IP ban, that's just your connection.
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:06 pm

i know its connection.... well, im confused, but still, it could be because im from costa rica, the reason why im having all this problems?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:12 pm

It could be worse, be glad you're not from Brazil.

BTdubs AOL trick.
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:17 pm

worse? i could not connect to anything related to cb!!! only the forum, how could it be worse?

and what means BTdubs AOL trick?
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:28 pm

it might be that the ports are being blocked, i believe CB it uses ports 23456 thru 23458.

is this at your home pc or school?
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:28 pm

home
Back to top Go down
kaizho18
kaizho18

Male Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Unless your connection is slow and busy or you forgot to turn off the firewall. bounce
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:39 pm

but, any of my friends on this country cant connect to the server!!! T-T
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:57 pm

hey admi or whatever, why do you think i put this thread on general? because here no one read it...... and is general, because they block this country
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:59 pm

shadow_nekros wrote:
hey admi or whatever, why do you think i put this thread on general? because here no one read it...... and is general, because they block this country

But you're specifically asking for help.
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:03 am

hmmm ok, good point, but still, finally i got that no one of my friends cant connect to server, so, its like a petition for changing that
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:05 am

Don't start petitions here.

Cyberstep doesn't even check here.
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:11 am

ok ok dont kill me, i dont know how this function (and also i try to put this on the comunity but.... i cant, cause i cant log in... so dont try to kill me again)

so, i would ask now, can someone help me solving this problem? someone had this problem in the past and know how to solve it?
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:22 am

shadow_nekros wrote:
ok ok dont kill me, i dont know how this function (and also i try to put this on the comunity but.... i cant, cause i cant log in... so dont try to kill me again)

so, i would ask now, can someone help me solving this problem? someone had this problem in the past and know how to solve it?
try using an application that masks IP addresses or use a proxy. Also try DLing the latest patch.
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Quote :
shadow_nekros wrote:

try using an application that masks IP addresses or use a proxy. Also try DLing the latest patch.

im trying to found an aplication that masks IP, but im not too good for that things, and i tried using a proxy on the official web site, but i can only see a few things. i can`t even log in there.

after some research i found that a friend of mine, can connect to the web site and log in with my account, but still to strange. all my other friends cant.

Also, i dont know what do you mean by DLing the latest patch, can you help me with this?
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:54 pm

you can close this treath adm, i solve the problems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please, change this   please, change this Empty

Back to top Go down

please, change this
Page 1 of 1