Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best missile in game?

Go down 
+9
knyx
FireKiller87
boytitan2
Suguri
SmileBrush
Intet
Shaftronics
xzpwnz
Nerf
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

Best missile in game? Empty
PostSubject: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Thus far I've not seen anything better than Ganthima's AM. Mostly curious if there's better in cbjp in terms of range/spd/ai/shots fired before I go spend 200 rainbows on tuneups.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Dugdriver ams > gathima ams
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:12 pm

I disagree >=| Lower damage, and i think lower range........and worst of all the dug dewds ams fire SLOWER! so... lower damage and longer int = HUGE DPS loss Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Someone wasn't playing attention to SPEED.

Which is literally the most important stat for Missile-based weapons.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:39 pm

With the exception of multi-missiles, which have some of the most crazy homing in the whole game, and go really slow. But everything else, you want it to go fast.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:18 pm

H. Shooter exists for a reason <3
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Altemus wrote:

H shooter is too high cost in my opinion. isnt it like 45 cost? id u have the capa to waste on such expensive tune, go for it. but id rather go and look for a missile that alrdy HAS speed.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:31 pm

SmileBrush wrote:
Altemus wrote:

H shooter is too high cost in my opinion. isnt it like 45 cost? id u have the capa to waste on such expensive tune, go for it. but id rather go and look for a missile that alrdy HAS speed.
Right, only a newbie lady would tune high shooter
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Toybox AM says hi.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:27 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Dugdriver ams > gathima ams

I keep hearing that but how my tune gathima ams for speed and range have over 350 range and like 280 speed

second would be tune toybox ams and tune ramject launcers for speed and range all of em go great on amateus Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

also thing thats good with gathima ams is I can miss but that second missle always hits =)

edit
hold on let me get my missles stats to brag more

Best missile in game? 113849362-4

Best missile in game? 113849386-4

Best missile in game? 113849402-4

again until proven otherwise theese are the best missles they hit fast they hit and each missle alone does 60 dmg to air I have hit a 100 dmg to airs easily

also gathima ams dug driver cause If I miss that one missle that goes in the air hit later for 60 dmg and hardly misses that thing is hacks

Last edited by boytitan2 on Mon May 09, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Grandum BS. MultiMissile-type weapon with decent speed, good force, etc etc.
Nice if you're going for a UC option. The other promient UC options suffer from low ammo, force and range(Misside AM) or reeeeeeally slow speed and make your bot taller and fatter(Missile Barrel LGJ), or REALLY LOW ammo, crappy homing and height constraints(Howitzer AMJ).
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Loco X missiles pre-nerf.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Two ganthima ams with 3x h.shooter equates to roughly 550+ cap (forgot the exact number) -- most bots have a max cap of 500-670 before parts/carts but the spd and range on ganthima's after 3x h.shooter is pretty fuckin disgusting, especially when its 2x shot @ 23 F*

A slower firing internal really bum-fucks you, and lower damage x2 shots? Do you know how much potential damage is lost?

My final point to the argument; Tec won't give you as much benefit as it will to -not miss- with those missiles. Hypothetically one would only need 2x H.shooter per am as they, on their own butt-rape.

BUTT RAPE Neutral

Btw BT you have really goofy assed tunes and builds.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Altemus wrote:
Two ganthima ams with 3x h.shooter equates to roughly 550+ cap (forgot the exact number) -- most bots have a max cap of 500-670 before parts/carts but the spd and range on ganthima's after 3x h.shooter is pretty fuckin disgusting, especially when its 2x shot @ 23 F*

A slower firing internal really bum-fucks you, and lower damage x2 shots? Do you know how much potential damage is lost?

My final point to the argument; Tec won't give you as much benefit as it will to -not miss- with those missiles. Hypothetically one would only need 2x H.shooter per am as they, on their own butt-rape.

BUTT RAPE Neutral

Btw BT you have really goofy assed tunes and builds.

thats cause my builds are made for my and my play stle only =P my ameteus only joob is to rape airs and keep othe rarts backw tih there superior range + dps
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:09 pm

knyx wrote:
Loco X missiles pre-nerf.
NO! Snailbot's multi missile pre-nerf!
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:52 pm

in my opinion

best missile for me is Howitzer ... either from Gathima Build-In or Howitzer AMJ (upgraded gathima howtizer better of course)

Pros :
has Wide Turn Flight (almost 90 degree up down left right)
very long range detection / chasing target (400 Range AMJ , 360 Gathima... imagine with blue circle)
pretty fast reload (under powerspot / yellow circle you almost literaly volley this)

Cons:
Size L , ART only (if AMJ)
Pretty Slow Flight compared other missiles (still, combined with long range bit or blue circle make it deadly fast)
Quite Heavy (470 BD cost + 60 upgrade cost for Gathima , 90 cost -1 wlk -1 fly for AMJ)
Low Ammo ( 60 for AMJ , 40 for Gathima without upgrade, 80 with 1 Upgrade, 100 with 2 upgrades)

still... if you are Gathima with Howitzer Build in , you can carry 2x AMJ (120 ammo) + Build in (100 ammo) = 220 ammo...it moer than enuf for entire game if you survived with no dead...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

Male Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:03 am

toybox am after buff has given me nothing but pure win so far without being tuned...yet.
If not that then cruise missiles are always fun even though you can't rip them off and put them on another bot (o thank god).
Box missiles also tuned or not they still wreck heck not as much as TB ams but good enough.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:03 am

Courius wrote:
in my opinion

best missile for me is Howitzer ... either from Gathima Build-In or Howitzer AMJ (upgraded gathima howtizer better of course)

Pros :
very long range detection / chasing target (400 Range AMJ , 360 Gathima... imagine with blue circle)
pretty fast reload (under powerspot / yellow circle you almost literaly volley this)

Cons:
Pretty Slow Flight compared other missiles (still, combined with long range bit or blue circle make it deadly fast)
Quite Heavy (470 BD cost + 60 upgrade cost for Gathima , 90 cost -1 wlk -1 fly for AMJ)
Low Ammo ( 60 for AMJ , 40 for Gathima without upgrade, 80 with 1 Upgrade, 100 with 2 upgrades)

still... if you are Gathima with Howitzer Build in , you can carry 2x AMJ (120 ammo) + Build in (100 ammo) = 220 ammo...it moer than enuf for entire game if you survived with no dead...

gathimas core good

shop 1 is trash wait beyond trash
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:48 am

like i said... it my opinion since im always stay at back line and snipe... im quite fail with face 2 face combat, even if someone hand me ivis with triple grapple sword and 40 wlk tune... (already tested with my own old beta ivis... im fail horribly)

another reason im like howitzer, im using em for detecting my target , so i can charge my railgun before they enter shoot range
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:15 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Courius wrote:
in my opinion

Pros :

Cons:

gathimas core good

>Gathima shop
Wut
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:20 am

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Courius wrote:
in my opinion

Pros :

Cons:

gathimas core good

>Gathima shop
Wut

He's comparing Gathima's howitzer and and Howitzer AMJ.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:36 am

Courius wrote:
like i said... it my opinion since im always stay at back line and snipe... im quite fail with face 2 face combat, even if someone hand me ivis with triple grapple sword and 40 wlk tune... (already tested with my own old beta ivis... im fail horribly)

another reason im like howitzer, im using em for detecting my target , so i can charge my railgun before they enter shoot range

I used to do that =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best missile in game?   Best missile in game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best missile in game?
Page 1 of 1