Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

error while trying to log in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killerx158
Newcomer
Newcomer

error while trying to log in Empty
PostSubject: error while trying to log in   error while trying to log in EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:53 pm

sorry but this is my first time playing this game and my first time posting on the forums this game looks interesting to i want to play when i started the game i got up to the log in and when i click login i waited for like 5 seconds after that it said this
http://www.mypicx.com/07042010/Cosm/
plz reply i want to play thank you
Back to top Go down
Replekia
Replekia

PostSubject: Re: error while trying to log in   error while trying to log in EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:24 pm

killerx158 wrote:
sorry but this is my first time playing this game and my first time posting on the forums this game looks interesting to i want to play when i started the game i got up to the log in and when i click login i waited for like 5 seconds after that it said this
http://www.mypicx.com/07042010/Cosm/
plz reply i want to play thank you

It displays that error message if 1 of two things happens:
1) your internet connection isn't strong enough to maintain a consistent connection to the server
2) a maintenance is going on.

Since there isn't a maintenance going on right now, it's probably 1)

I suppose a 3rd option of "your files are corrupt" is possible too, and could be fixed with a reinstall
Back to top Go down
killerx158
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: error while trying to log in   error while trying to log in EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:27 pm

wait what do you mean by my connection is not strong enough to maintain connection with the server? does that mean i have a bad internet connection or something
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: error while trying to log in   error while trying to log in EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:56 pm

i get that when my internet goes down.

try to check your router if you use one, and your firewall, if nothing is making the internet down time to time, maybe is what replekia says.

have you played another mmo without problems?
Back to top Go down
killerx158
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: error while trying to log in   error while trying to log in EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:01 pm

yea well i restarted my computer to fix my google chrome but nothing changed only my files >.> my firewall is down internet is ok reinstalled it like 2 times
Back to top Go down
Orangish

Male Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: error while trying to log in   error while trying to log in EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:48 pm

killerx158 wrote:
yea well i restarted my computer to fix my google chrome but nothing changed only my files >.> my firewall is down internet is ok reinstalled it like 2 times
There is already a thread of this in helpdesk. But, there are three different possible firewalls - router, windows and antivirus. Make sure they're all configured properly for the game.

PS, what router do you have?
Back to top Go down
killerx158
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: error while trying to log in   error while trying to log in EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 am

westell model 6100?
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: error while trying to log in   error while trying to log in EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Earn moar internets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: error while trying to log in   error while trying to log in Empty

Back to top Go down

error while trying to log in
Page 1 of 1