Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

can't upload skins ~_~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UshioKyuga
Newcomer
Newcomer

can't upload skins ~_~ Empty
PostSubject: can't upload skins ~_~   can't upload skins ~_~ EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:25 am

I can't upload my skins. It said "it's not in pallete format" or "Number of Palette colors is invalid"
How could this happen ??? Help me please
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: can't upload skins ~_~   can't upload skins ~_~ EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:53 am

Simply,it's in the wrong format.

Try cs.2
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: can't upload skins ~_~   can't upload skins ~_~ EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:24 am

@UshioKyuga wrote:
I can't upload my skins. It said "it's not in pallete format" or "Number of Palette colors is invalid"
How could this happen ??? Help me please

First of all, may I ask what painting software editor did you use to edit the skin image?
If you're using paint.exe on windows 7(or vista also I guess) it can't be helped. Since paint.exe on windows 7 will delete the Palette that your .png image have. It will directly turn into the high colored PNG files. So you better use another paint software. Here I suggest you to use this... IrfanView

Here some tutorial if you don't know how to work with it:
Open the Exported PNG image with it and press F12. It will directly open the irfanview editor. The color that you can only use is the color that you choose for your bot(Main Color, Sub Color, Light Color, Frame Color and User Color). And if you've an advance experience on editing or making Palettes. You may change the colors that you want to use, just remember the offset of the color and where do you want to put it on the image. Just note that DO NOT try to increase the number of palettes that have been set up. If you are, means you still can't upload the image files to the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can't upload skins ~_~   can't upload skins ~_~ Empty

Back to top Go down

can't upload skins ~_~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Skins and Poly Edits-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com