Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How to gang troll Haku >:3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

How to gang troll Haku >:3 Empty
PostSubject: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Im not sure if many know of this but
with the new tele bit in shop
u can do this:

Make sure that at least 1 person in ur team has a SUP with teleport WB
If ur that guy,
when u get in Haku's arena, use the teleport WB at the wall
Other guys, right click at tele WB
get in the arena
Haku: OH SHI-
??????????
PROFIT!!!! Very Happy

perhaps the fastest way u can troll the troll fox
and even UC only ppl can do it ^_^

have fun trolling Haku Wink
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:56 pm

How to REALLY troll haku.

Everyone,bring 2 3xGG tuned fencers

Overdrive

Profit
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:08 pm

combi daggers >>>>>>>>>>>>> vanguard when it comes to haku speedruns. Etherlight can solo 3* in like, 6-8 min.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:22 pm

@Suguri wrote:
combi daggers >>>>>>>>>>>>> vanguard when it comes to haku speedruns. Etherlight can solo 3* in like, 6-8 min.

Dual combis stack

ZSG zero steppan the first hit=profit

A GG tune isn't bad either
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:10 am

@Suguri wrote:
Etherlight can solo 3* in 6-8 min.
+1 witness.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:15 am

I'm trying to help pure UC users here >_>
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:19 am

@RoboFranky wrote:

Hmm, this raises an interesting point about using undead unit for taking a nuke...and eating it!

Pack on a HP stack item, then take a nuke, undead bit gives you undead buff, heal.

Anyone tried this with Haku?
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:29 am

@knyx wrote:
@RoboFranky wrote:

Hmm, this raises an interesting point about using undead unit for taking a nuke...and eating it!

Pack on a HP stack item, then take a nuke, undead bit gives you undead buff, heal.

As long as undead bit isn't hit by Nuke?
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:05 am

Also works with CS nuke as an attack, just pop the HP at the end and flee with all 3 asplosions used! (Must stay under buff, pop bit in middle of mob)
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:58 pm

AkumaTheDevil wrote:
@knyx wrote:
@RoboFranky wrote:

I haven't done the research, but isn't the buff independent of the aliveness of the undead bit? As in apply undead buff, buff wears off after a certain amount of time, bit dies, buff stays, profit??
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:06 pm

@knyx wrote:
AkumaTheDevil wrote:
@knyx wrote:

I haven't done the research, but isn't the buff independent of the aliveness of the undead bit? As in apply undead buff, buff wears off after a certain amount of time, bit dies, buff stays, profit??
If it's like burst fire bit, the buff will wear off on the person who placed it the instant the bit dies.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:10 pm

But the burst bit gives hyper shot to the supporter using it for as long as the bit is out, yet gives a timed hyper shot for other players who piggyback off it. I assumed undead gave a similar effect.

Also, is the nuke a set amount of damage, or does it insta-kill everything?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Nuke's instant kill as far as I can tell, I haven't seen anything survive it.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:49 pm

I thought you could survive lower * Haku nukes?
Back to top Go down
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:16 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@knyx wrote:
AkumaTheDevil wrote:

If it's like burst fire bit, the buff will wear off on the person who placed it the instant the bit dies.

The undead bit is a placement similar to long range and teleport bits, and gives the buff to ALL bots that approach it (similar to how the long range buffs allies). IIRC the long range bit does not automatically buff the bit's owner, so if this is the case with the undead bit, buff stays if bit dies. To add to this, I saw a Winberrl deploying an undead bit, and then a purple eye appeared above her head, signifying the bit's buff in effect.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Used an undead bit earlier today, turns out the buff stays even after the bit breaks, even for the owner. Managed to chain three or four in a row while at 0 HP the whole time.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:46 pm

@Suguri wrote:
Used an undead bit earlier today, turns out the buff stays even after the bit breaks, even for the owner. Managed to chain three or four in a row while at 0 HP the whole time.

whoneedswbdodge.jpg

Also, did you test if stack items work to bring you back from the dead?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:06 am

I didn't, but since you can heal back from 0 HP, there's no reason for it not to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to gang troll Haku >:3   How to gang troll Haku >:3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to gang troll Haku >:3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com