Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Shotguns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xAeronautx
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 4

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:38 pm

How do you get custom shotguns?
Back to top Go down

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:51 pm

@xAeronautx wrote:
How do you get custom shotguns?
Fractulus quest gives custom shotgun as one of the drops.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:49 pm

It's worth mentioning that they drop on all difficulties, and can be found slotted regardless of difficulty. Ironically, my 1-slot ones came from 1*, while my 0-slots are from 2* and 3*
Back to top Go down
xAeronautx
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 4

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:51 pm

ok then thx for the advice
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:32 pm

@Suguri wrote:
It's worth mentioning that they drop on all difficulties, and can be found slotted regardless of difficulty. Ironically, my 1-slot ones came from 1*, while my 0-slots are from 2* and 3*

Farm Frac for CSG
Use CSG to farm Frac even moar
???
PROFIT!!!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:52 pm

@knyx wrote:
@Suguri wrote:

Farm Frac for CSG
Use CSG to farm Frac even moar
???
PROFIT!!!
It really is a beautiful system.

Just like farming Haku with Kamui Staves for more Kamui Staves.
Back to top Go down

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:43 pm

I got my 2s ones from Lotto cubes. You jelly?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:54 pm

I don't even know what you'd do with them past the first slot, and on most quad CSG builds I don't even have room to tune that slot, so no, not really.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:27 pm

@Suguri wrote:
I don't even know what you'd do with them past the first slot, and on most quad CSG builds I don't even have room to tune that slot, so no, not really.
If CS saw fit to introduce a specific tune-up for shotguns only(say, something like make the bullet spray more concentrated or w/e), CSG's 2nd slot would probably be more useful.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:55 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
If CS saw fit to introduce a specific tune-up for shotguns only(say, something like make the bullet spray more concentrated or w/e), CSG's 2nd slot would probably be more useful.

no,spread is good.

Also,the only thing worth tuning on shotties = force
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:10 pm

@Nisa wrote:

Also,the only thing worth tuning on shotties = force
This.

Kind of.

Sort of.

Depending on build, range tunes or ammo tunes could be helpful with a second or third slot, but I think in most cases you're better off tuning a single Force tune on the shotty and tuning other parts for tec if you're looking for a bossing/PS breaker build.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:19 pm

For a weapon with <20 force, a force tune will always be better than an ammo tune

Just because force tunes to +5% but tunes a minimum of +1 force.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:25 pm

@knyx wrote:
For a weapon with <20 force, a force tune will always be better than an ammo tune

Force tune is +3% actually, and has diminishing returns of -1 force on followup tunes.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:33 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@knyx wrote:

Force tune is +3% actually, and has diminishing returns of -1 force on followup tunes.

Wait what? -1 force on followup tunes? Explain this, since I've never double-force tuned.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:42 pm

@knyx wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
@knyx wrote:

Wait what? -1 force on followup tunes? Explain this, since I've never double-force tuned.
After getting one successful tune, the next one has -1 force. Using volnades as an example, the first great force tune gives +4 force. A second one will give +3, and a third will give +2. And yes, it is possible to get 0 force from a followup tune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Shotguns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Shotguns   Custom Shotguns Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Shotguns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com