Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Few Questions aftr long break from CB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

Few Questions aftr long break from CB Empty
PostSubject: Few Questions aftr long break from CB   Few Questions aftr long break from CB EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:13 am

Well I didn't play for quite some time (took my break a little after EVE Gara was gone I believe) and so I forgot/missed a few things. My questions:

1. There's a new thing called Battle Rating. How does it work? What's the use of this?

2. I've got 5 chibis, Mini Lily, Koko Gaap (UC Garapon Price), Koko Gaap (Chibi Garapon Price), Koko Gaap Swimsuit (from a RO lucky cube iirc) and Ouka Kamuro. Are there any differences beside the stats? Koko Gaap (Chibi Garapon) and Mini Lily use a Long Range circle while Ouka Kamuro uses Hyper Shot circles - is their kiss attack different to?

3. Is there something else I should know?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Few Questions aftr long break from CB   Few Questions aftr long break from CB EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:47 am

1. Battle Rating is simply a way (or an attempt) to segregate players by pitting them with other players around their skill level with the use of BR rooms. If you notice, you'll see an 'Average' on the results screen of every match. If your score is higher than the average, you gain BR. Score lower than it, you lose BR. It gets harder to gain and easier to lose BR on higher points. The highest possible BR is 10 and the lowest is 0.

BR is not affected whether you win or lose the match. It is based solely on your performance.

2. There is probably a difference in the cartridges; I'm not sure what though since I don't check their carts. The kiss attack is the same for all chibis.

3. Since your departure, there has been an addition of a lot of powerful bots in CBEN's roster.
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Few Questions aftr long break from CB   Few Questions aftr long break from CB EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:33 am

Yup, new powerful bots came in. A suicide melee tactic (aka ramboing) doesn't work anymore unless you're Vanguard Fencer.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Few Questions aftr long break from CB   Few Questions aftr long break from CB EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:54 am

What are the names of these bots? O-O"

Another question: I'm thinking of buying a Nicole Malice (mainly as a good luck charm, b/c she's a namesake to my sister xD) but the description says her WB draws booster energy. Is she still any good? I mean I even survived with A. Maid or Lucheer seriers, so maybe she'd b perfect for my playing style? lol!
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

PostSubject: Re: Few Questions aftr long break from CB   Few Questions aftr long break from CB EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:57 am

#3: Quit.

Unless you're going to burn $100+ for the gamebreakers, you either gotta be early or just quit.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Few Questions aftr long break from CB   Few Questions aftr long break from CB EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:39 pm

@Hyoka wrote:
#3: Quit.

or just quit.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Few Questions aftr long break from CB   Few Questions aftr long break from CB EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:32 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:

Another question: I'm thinking of buying a Nicole Malice (mainly as a good luck charm, b/c she's a namesake to my sister xD) but the description says her WB draws booster energy. Is she still any good? I mean I even survived with A. Maid or Lucheer seriers, so maybe she'd b perfect for my playing style? lol!

The following bots are, but not limited to, the ones that you should look out for in the Arena...

- Aquila Girl
- Toybox Girl
- Mighty Byne Girl
- Vanguard Fencer
- Hatigarm Machine

(I'm not including EVE in the list since you probably knew of it anyway)

Nicole Malice is a moebot with the unique gimmick of using her soul rod to steal some of other people's WB and making it her own. Each attack also cause the Waste Booster status, which drastically decreases boost time. Do note that this is the only way for Malice to charge her WB, which is Deadeye. You can summon Deadeye even without a full WB but you can't unsummon Deadeye.

Deadeye is awesome as a meatshield and a means to attack without needing to aim. Do note that if you summon Deadeye, Malice herself will be inflicted with Waste Booster for the duration that Deadeye is out. Deadeye has a melee, blast and shell based attacks that are all (?)42-43 force and can cause Burning and Waste Booster.

tl;dr: Malice ez modo, spam right click, summon deadeye, get high score. :]
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Few Questions aftr long break from CB   Few Questions aftr long break from CB EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:15 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:

Numero already put out most of the names of the most OP bots out now. Talk to people about EVEs as most good EVE players have already been identified, meaning the rest pretty much suck. Remember, playing an EVE takes a fair level of skill.

Nicole Malice can sap WB energy from her targets. As Numero said, it's the only way to charge her WB(which cannot be switched out). Her shadow missiles inflict the Waste Booster status, which accelerates your booster drain to approximately 1.5-2x the normal rate(meaning anything but AIR is f**ked when trying to fly as their boosters will last approximately 2-3 seconds). This effect lasts about 3-5 seconds from the last successful strike made by Nicole's Shadow Missiles.
This can severely screw over any bot that tends to rely on flight as a primary movement(most AIRbots, although you have to hit them multiple times to get the effect to last long enough, and bots that emphasize FLY over WLK. Stock Lily Rain/FLY tuned Rain is a good example as her FLY is rather substantially higher than her WLK, leading many Lily users to rely on her flight for quick movement and retreat), potentially forcing a landing in the middle of your allies, which = death for the fool who dared to fly close to you.
That said, Nicole is more of a "annoyance/status inflicter/light fire supporter" than anything else. She definitely does not fit the mold of traditional Full Support(i.e healing allies, hanging back and only attacking in self-defense, that kind of garbage)

Nicole isn't a great damage dealer on her own(she is a fairly good harrassment attacker to anything that flies, and her shadow missiles aren't too bad despite their middling damage). Once you charge her WB(known as Mr. Jazz Hands/Deadeye) she becomes much more dangerous at close to medium range. Deadeye is a powerful attacker who can effectively serve as Nicole's meat shield, blocking most attacks from the front and some from the side. You're still vulnerable to attacks from behind or from the air.
Deadeye inflicts Nicole with Waste Booster status for as long as he's active, substantially decreasing your mobility and dodging/evasion capacity. Don't get cut off from your allies when Deadeye is out, because that usually means you'll die shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few Questions aftr long break from CB   Few Questions aftr long break from CB Empty

Back to top Go down

Few Questions aftr long break from CB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com