Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Never heard about a mini bazooka?

@ question:

want skills? normal seraph

want to be a gayfag with quad lockon homing 44 force bullet jam and need no brains to get wings out?
Take fC seraph
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:23 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
Second, the original is temporarily vulnerable while activating Seraph Wings.
Uh, Seraph has full invuln during wing activation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:06 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
^ wow, nice necroing AGAIN. Read the rules, necroing isn't allowed.
No, you read the rules, necroing is allowed as long as it contributes in a way.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2365

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:35 am

If it's related to the thread.

Also this thread is not useless so it won't be locked anyway.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:11 pm

you can't even necro here, this is the only page there is.
Back to top Go down
syaondri
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
syaondri

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:23 am

@FireKiller87 wrote:
^ wow, nice necroing AGAIN. Read the rules, necroing isn't allowed.

To answer your question, the original Seraph Crimrose is a bit weaker than the HD version. For one, she doesn't have that nuke-everything Seraph Nova with 44 Force and infinite ammo. The long interval didn't nerf it at all, so don't even think about that.

Second, the original is temporarily vulnerable while activating Seraph Wings. HD Seraph, IIRC, does not have this weakness.

However, I favor the original Seraph, as I hear from my clannie that HD Seraph doesn't fare very well in close combat, whereas an original Seraph will almost certainly have a weapon that's decent at close quarters.

So um, actually I'm raising one HD crim now, I'm pretty amused by her unlimited air loop catridge which I will not have in any other air...

is it wrong if I made a HD seraph crim built which concentrate on spamming uh that beam bowgun and air loop? Cause I can't afford giving air loop forever to my normal seraph crim '-'
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:12 am

Uh, no

Keep the HD Crim as she is

Seraph can't roll/loop in wings mode so forget about loop on seraph of any kind.

With FC Seraph you have two routes: be a complete fat greasy fucking faggot and use seraph nova, or play it like a locked parts seraph, at which point you will find that serraph nova is BEAST for farming trees.

(BTW, are you talking about Beam Shooter/Mod? It's one of the best Seraph weapons.)
Back to top Go down
syaondri
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
syaondri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:37 am

Ah yes, I was talking about beam shooter not the mod one thou, just got that from... uh Eye forgot but yea gonna try it on my HD crim since Eye also just got her from that cube...

so she can't do air roll in Seraph, or only when her wing's spread open?

thanks for the warning thou, that'd help so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:08 am

She can't Roll/Loop when wings are out, which should be 98% of your playing time if you're playing a Seraph as she should be-->Wings, spam weapon, wings, wings, drop down and tackle people 'till you die
Back to top Go down
syaondri
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
syaondri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:21 am

Umn I know that much, but eye kinda hate the idea of sending a crim as a kamikaze troops so it'd be great if she can still spam all of the available weaponry (uhm ok count out the nova thingy) or at least spam tackle for farm...

<== not a good meelee user, not even able to use an axer '-'
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:34 am

You won't exactly just right click spam; that's what the moederps do. Obv you shoot around a bit before getting close enough to tackle.

Most people don't like suicide seraph but if you play more, you'll realize just how efficient it is.

Besides, if you can retreat with the last few seconds of your wings you can still play defensively
Back to top Go down
syaondri
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
syaondri

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Hmm... ok then, I'll try to see how it'll work then... oh that is if I got the seraph promotion XD
Back to top Go down
Reg3e
Reg3e

Male Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 am

Apply this to a seraph HD, bawse!
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 am

@Reg3e wrote:

Why would a FC even need a guide?
Back to top Go down
Reg3e
Reg3e

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:42 am

@Seraphcrim wrote:
@Reg3e wrote:

Why would a FC even need a guide?

cuz any generic playstyle will be outplay sooner or later? those that are outplayed usually rage harrdurr in forum more than those that aren't. o 3o
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm

< points to the other seraph guide

yea whatever

back when I still played I loved seeing FCs because I knew they were crappily built, with crapton of FLY, little survivability, little TGH, probably no C-Veil, fat hitbox and get dropped in one hit from a para tuned plasma gun on my oldraph

Now if you could remove the stupid locked parts and put on something small and good, like frog legs then FC would be an amazing core with a completely failproof wing

In general FC works like a normal Seraph with twice the hitbox, more cost and a (now) less useful nova, unless you happen to see a bunch of people under a repair bit.

<3 most of the good old seraph weapons

And really? Suicidal seraph is generic and fly in-right click-fly back out rinse and repeat isn't?

And why are we posting on a guide that was outdated last year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:15 pm

@Reg3e wrote:
Eat a dick.
Back to top Go down
Reg3e
Reg3e

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:36 am

My verdict on Seraph HD build: "Plays like old seraph, with nova addition & non-suicidal Seraph.W animation, Serious capa issue"

Playtyle: Seraph wing -> Slayer bit -> Gatling Gun -> Kite-ing -> Nova when they're escaping to a larger group / beyond gatling gun range / ran out of seraph wing.

Target: Fat/Slow AIR, LND, ART. Full Homing ART. Dual passive handheld wielding Nova Spammer. Ah-chan & VE?

What to Avoid: Blast Zooka series, Mialy, Monica Gold, Kagura (when wing-less), illumis (when wing-less), pepo puchii (specially the better players), MB Ragna, MB Muchi (w/ rouche AM), Pacifar x Flapjack AM, Fia (when wing-less), Bikini Lily (doesn't matter wing/wing-less), Resha Meluc (when wing-less), Resha Volx, High tracking melees (vanguard series, Eris, Luto, Skylvia... etc).

Advice: For once, actually try to survive, don't fly head-on, be creative and find new flight route to get closer to All Homing campers.

Average damage before death: 500++ Dmg/Death.

Chance of surviving in 1 vs 1 All type: Much higher than dual passive wielding Nova Spammer.

[Seraph HD Build]
Spoiler:

Last edited by Reg3e on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : details)
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:52 am

^
Not 40 TEC
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:52 am

Diabolical wrote:
@Reg3e wrote:
Blah blah
Eat a dick.
Back to top Go down
Reg3e
Reg3e

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:00 am

@Aria wrote:
^
Not 40 TEC

Since Tec doesn't affect much on Nova, according to CosmicCalc, 35Tec should be sufficient, not to mention Gatling gun mod [1x g.force] break point is at 35tec [20force] and 40tec [21force].

For Gatling gun mod, no reason to further tune force [3x g.force with only give you 4dmg addition from the original 12], I reco high shooter/ammo supply [If you have the cost].
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:47 am

get back to feeding in clan fight and editing scoreboards son
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:36 am

@Winty wrote:
get back to feeding in clan fight and editing scoreboards son

show pls
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:13 am

https://i.imgur.com/jgilR7Q.jpg

shoutouts to my TIE facebook group spies
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:34 am

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Air Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com