Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:05 am

I used to use a Wide Beam Gun/Handy Laser loadout because of how much ammo the WBG has and how insanely accurate the Handy Laser is. Now, I threw that loadout away because of how the WBG has crap bullet speed and the Handy Laser has crap range.

My current Seraph Crim in CBUS has an Elecgun/Limited Plasma Gun. It works in a way that you can use the Elecgun for support purposes(like making aerial units fall to the ground) while the Limited Plasma Gun is used for main damage. The idea is to make your shots count as much as possible because a Limited Plasma Gun only has 300 ammo. The Elecgun has 600 ammo, but the bullets do weak damage and the bullet travel time is slow compared to most of the other guns Crim can use.

Now, why a Limited Plasma Gun? Because a Plasma Gun is too heavy(160 cost. LPG needs 100 cost), has good damage and bullet speed and is M sized, meaning Crim can use it. What's more, an LPG can be gotten through rewards, not needing to Garapon for one. Heck, it's a UC-only friendly build, since the Elecgun can be bought at the shop and if you wanted, you could replace it with an ordinary Beamgun or Beamgun Mod, both of which are smaller scale LPGs that have 20 cost. If you could even customize right, you could even replace the LPG with a Plasma Gun.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 pm

I got lucky with Garapon and managed to snag a few high-speed weapons (and an Ivis! ...but I hate Land). Right now, Crimrose 1 is sporting Auto Beam Rifle Mod and Garuda AM, and Crimrose 2 is sporting Wide Beam Gun and Garuda AM. I don't like Crimrose 2's Beam Gun; I'm planning on replacing it with a Power Shooter (or was it Power Breaker?) as soon as possible.

I have to say, the UC Beam Rifle is completely worthless compared to Auto Beam Rifle. ABR has twice as much ammo and shoots three rounds (four during a burst), so the chance of hitting is significantly higher. As for the Garuda AM, it has more range than any other weapon I've seen (I think it's equal to Power Shooters), and also saturates the target with five rounds per salvo.

From a PvP perspective, I have a hard time justifying anything with less than around ~350 Speed. Those sorts of weapons simply aren't reliable at range, and range is where you should be as Air.

It's funny; Garuda AMs weren't particularly impressive on the Garudabird, but they're without a doubt my strongest weapon on my Crimrose. The ABR has the ammo and Beam component, but the range and fire rate on the Garuda is more than enough for me to still prefer it.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:33 am

@FenixStryk wrote:
I got lucky with Garapon and managed to snag a few high-speed weapons (and an Ivis! ...but I hate Land). Right now, Crimrose 1 is sporting Auto Beam Rifle Mod and Garuda AM, and Crimrose 2 is sporting Wide Beam Gun and Garuda AM. I don't like Crimrose 2's Beam Gun; I'm planning on replacing it with a Power Shooter (or was it Power Breaker?) as soon as possible.
Power Shooter. Breakers are high powered rifles that only Land and Art can use.

Quote :
I have to say, the UC Beam Rifle is completely worthless compared to Auto Beam Rifle. ABR has twice as much ammo and shoots three rounds (four during a burst), so the chance of hitting is significantly higher. As for the Garuda AM, it has more range than any other weapon I've seen (I think it's equal to Power Shooters), and also saturates the target with five rounds per salvo.
Beam Rifles are best for artillery types or air that wants to pretend (s)he's an artillery type.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Wow this guide is outdated..and full of stupid comments.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:05 pm

@Foxie wrote:
Feel free to tell us what's incorrect instead of saying that it just is.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:51 pm

@FenixStryk wrote:
@Foxie wrote:
Feel free to tell us what's incorrect instead of saying that it just is.
Whats the point in that?
That would be insulting, instead I trust that the people here will be smart enough to just read the topic and notice "Well thats obviously outdated", "Well..when I think about it, thats kinda stupid".
o3o
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Oh come on...
It will be nice to know another good seraph build.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:26 pm

@koi wrote:
Oh come on...
It will be nice to know another good seraph build.
Your build is fine. c:
I am giving it a try over my usual Crim +2 shields, modded for +Fly and a third arm with whichever gun I feel like using.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:35 am

I ended up snagging a Power Shooter. It has amazing range and speed, but it shoots so slow that I highly doubt it's even worth it, especially since it too loses its luster at max range. I was a lot happier with my previous Auto Beam Rifle Mod + Garulabird AM setup.

Eventually I just went back to Garapon to fetch a second Auto Beam Rifle Mod for my second Crimrose. Garapon has been kind to me, strangely; it gave me two ABRMs when I only needed one. I won't tempt it any more; I already have what I need.

Ammo is still an issue in longer games, as is firing from max range... unless I'm fighting Bazookas, it's almost always better for me to get just a little closer for that higher hit rate. That said, I'm very, very happy with my current weapons. They're both accurate, they sync together perfectly for a burst, and if my ABRM can't handle it, my Garula can.

Would be nice if I could just snag some more +Fly or +Tech now.
Back to top Go down
*Snow*
*Snow*

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:20 am

Ohh thanks for the guide ^-^

Gonna be awesome for my Crimmmy :3
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:38 am

@Hyoka wrote:
well, provided you can hit the enemy a bazooka is good, but I don't pvp and I know for sure that slow projectiles generally don't hit.

So I use a curving gun instead since it appears to have a 100% hitrate against air when I use it.

I'd rather have a 100% hitrate with lower damage than a 10% hitrate with higher damage. At least, that's what I considered when I used to pvp.

go pvp and test out the mini zooka
It's ain't that slow ^^ and yes, it doesn't hit 100% but if you're used to it, it can come up to 95% chance Very Happy
right now my best is at 80% T.T
Back to top Go down
DreamyCrowdy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DreamyCrowdy

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:51 am

where do you find power shooter
and auto beam rifle?

I only see beam rifle and mini bazooka in shop
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:55 am

Both items are in Garapon. Grab some UC during the event while you can, then dump it in there and hope you get it.
Back to top Go down
DreamyCrowdy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DreamyCrowdy

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:52 am

dang
roulette
thx btw
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:10 am

Now let me ask something half related to Crimmies.

What does TUMBLE do on Crim-chan.

(crimmy? CREAAMY! FOOOD! CHOMP
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:41 am

@Segawa wrote:
Now let me ask something half related to Crimmies.

What does TUMBLE do on Crim-chan.
Evasive maneuver. Only works when you dive off a cliff or behind cover during a timely rescue from your allies.

Quote :
(crimmy? CREAAMY! FOOOD! CHOMP
[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 Creamrose
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 am

@koi wrote:
(Okay, I know there's a melee version of a Crimrose, I will appreciate a nice guide for AIR melee).

leave alone crimrose beta. air melee = ivis @.@ axesword/dual slayer/dual lance bit, 30 fly 10++ walk = pwnage ._.
unfortunately, i don't have ivis T.T
Back to top Go down
gunzlinger
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
gunzlinger

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:42 am

Spun the dumb roulette like 30 times, and it's just -not- working for me.
I like the Garula though; it's really good. But such low ammo...
Any way to get a Garulabird AM with 3 slots instead of 2?
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:56 am

I don't know what a garula is. sorry for being useless T.T
Back to top Go down
gunzlinger
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
gunzlinger

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:59 am

Garula's a Wing AM that I stripped off a Garulabird bot.
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:01 am

hmm, about that. it might be possible to get 3 slot one. how? when there's updates, hope it do updates on garulabird like stuffs that happen on crimrose (crimrose, new update=crimrose beta=air melee, some parts were changed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:02 am

@gunzlinger wrote:
Spun the dumb roulette like 30 times, and it's just -not- working for me.
I like the Garula though; it's really good. But such low ammo...
Any way to get a Garulabird AM with 3 slots instead of 2?

Unless you've owned the bot before or had the part you cant get it at the shop.... ask someone who had it to gift it to you... Im not one of these people so sorry cant gift you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 am

varetyr wrote:
hmm, about that. it might be possible to get 3 slot one. how? when there's updates, hope it do updates on garulabird like stuffs that happen on crimrose (crimrose, new update=crimrose beta=air melee, some parts were changed)

really really doubt that... my comment above sorry i didnt read the "3 slots"
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:05 am

sunjae429 wrote:
varetyr wrote:

really really doubt that... my comment above sorry i didnt read the "3 slots"

just an opinion though @.@ like there's lily rose blah blah, and stunbanger or stunburger or whatever the name is, there's other version of them in garapon @.@
Back to top Go down
gunzlinger
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
gunzlinger

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:05 am

Looks like it isn't happening anytime soon then.
How should I upgrade my Garula?
I can usually get 1 kill per death with it, but I wanna use those two slots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose   [Ro]A small guide to Crimrose - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Ro]A small guide to Crimrose
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Air Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com