Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Connie build, post here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

Connie build, post here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:52 am

Rushing in with GBA works, I use the guns to finish off people who survived and are running away.

You can also use the guns to soften up your targets before rushing in with GBA.

Kiting people with teh guns like you guys recommended just doest seem to work for me, i tried really.

GBA works dudes, see teh pic 3 stars on teh head with 0 cost? 20 TGH works man. I could never have done that with shitty tgh.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:30 am

@Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:
Rushing in with GBA works, I use the guns to finish off people who survived and are running away.

You can also use the guns to soften up your targets before rushing in with GBA.

Kiting people with teh guns like you guys recommended just doest seem to work for me, i tried really.

GBA works dudes, see teh pic 3 stars on teh head with 0 cost? 20 TGH works man. I could never have done that with shitty tgh.

if you want to be called "safe" with TGH you better make yours up to 25
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:49 am

i still dont get it, GBA is considered melee so why is it tec based?

and also, lets say my first few hits with GBA hit the enemy, but for some reason, the combo that continues tend to move forward and NOT hit my enemy anymore. and there is no inv frame, so im just hitting the air and letting enemy swarms shoot me to death... ( gotta wait for combo to finish btw, non-cancellable )

Connie build, post here! - Page 2 Screenshot2011050318333
those tunes. U HAXOR Sad
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:52 am

@Rinrin wrote:

and also, lets say my first few hits with GBA hit the enemy, but for some reason, the combo that continues tend to move forward and NOT hit my enemy anymore. and there is no inv frame, so im just hitting the air and letting enemy swarms shoot me to death... ( gotta wait for combo to finish btw, non-cancellable )

it's rolling and shoot why it can be STR base ? lol
and sure it ve no invincible frame so you can still got hit when using it
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:04 pm

@SkyPanic wrote:
@Rinrin wrote:

it's rolling and shoot why it can be STR base ? lol
and sure it ve no invincible frame so you can still got hit when using it

cos it does melee dmg.
and im getting hit too often while performing gba.
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:45 pm

@Rinrin wrote:

cos it does melee dmg.

Haha, yea. You will get hit quite often when doing GBA especially against LNDs that can hit back.

Its sad that connie had to be the "speshul" one among the featured moebots. If only she could perform as well as the 4 new girls.........
What a waste man, since GBA is so flashy and cool.

I hope C.S remembers to buff her in the future. After playing EVE, Fencer and Toyloli , playing connie feels pretty underwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:06 pm

@Rinrin wrote:

cos it does melee dmg.

Haha, yea. You will get hit quite often when doing GBA especially against LNDs that can hit back.

Its sad that connie had to be the "speshul" one among the featured moebots. If only she could perform as well as the 4 new girls.........
What a waste man, since GBA is so flashy and cool.

I hope C.S remembers to buff her in the future. After playing EVE, Fencer and Toyloli , playing connie feels pretty underwhelming.

when i meet an air, i die to it most of the time. heck, i tele with jikun better than i play with her.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Shoot the Fencer, GBA the Toy Girl, and stay the hell away from the EVE because she's a bit of an OP jerk. What's so hard about that.

I think people are missing the broader picture here and are going hard towards the "spam GBA" or "kite and shoot". She's really versatile you use that versatility, she can tap into everything great about her with tec alone, and has a variety of carts for a variety of playing styles. People going "oh she's underpowered" because it seems like any bot that demands more then "spam right-click" is too overwhelming. Come on guys, seriously? She's not omgfabuliously broken, but she sure as hell doesn't need a buff. e_e

Last edited by Kitouski on Tue May 03, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:13 pm

@Kitouski wrote:
Shoot the Fencer, GBA the Toy Girl, and stay the hell away from the EVE because she's a bit of an OP jerk. What's so hard about that.

I think people are missing the broader picture here and are going hard towards the "spam GBA" or "kite and shoot". She's really versatile you use that versatility. People going "oh she's underpowered" because it seems like any bot that demands more then "spam right-click" is too overwhelming. Come on guys, seriously? She's not omgfabuliously broken, but she sure as hell doesn't need a buff. e_e
She actually already got a rather sizable buff.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:15 pm

In JP or EN? How'd they buff her exactly? o.o

EDIT: Looked into it, and she already got her buff before and with the EN release of her. (And by the looks of it, the old version of her kind of sucked...) Gave the guns more bullets, quicker intervals of fire, and her G.B.A. a little more range and speed. So I still stick by what I said about her not needing a buff in her current state. xD; Explains the extremely cheap cost of extremely handy guns though, considering how they were before the buff is a little more suited for 60 cost...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Connie build, post here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com