Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Connie build, post here!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : Koko ni Iru Yo!

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:00 am

well before anyone starts one lemme start it.
post ur cart build and tune build here!
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-03-25

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Hmmm, will 30 tec, 20 walk (with boost run), and 20 tgh work?

her capacity sucks after taking her internal carts. are her internal carts even necessary? what do they do anyway?

tuning her will rape your wallet because her stats are so pitiful, especially her tgh, wtf 7 tgh????
Back to top Go down
gamerrehab
Newbie
Newbie
gamerrehab

Male Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 29
Location : S. CA, USA

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:42 pm

If it was me, I'd have her AMs unlocked so I can attach two paralyzer guns and tune them both with paralyze and then rush in using her skill to paralyze a mob :3

But thats only in my dream. At the moment, connie is too new for me to know any builds. Hopefully once I see her pwn ingame, I might get around to buying her (RT Garapon rolls)
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-03-25

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Ok, so far my connie is lv 9 with 28 tec 20 wlk and 15 tgh

The highest stats at lv 10 would be 37 tec 20 wlk and 15 tgh OR 30 tec 20 wlk and 20 tgh.

which do you guys think is better?
Back to top Go down
gamerrehab
Newbie
Newbie
gamerrehab

Male Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 29
Location : S. CA, USA

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:03 pm

@Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:
Ok, so far my connie is lv 9 with 28 tec 20 wlk and 15 tgh

The highest stats at lv 10 would be 37 tec 20 wlk and 15 tgh OR 30 tec 20 wlk and 20 tgh.

which do you guys think is better?

I think the 30 tec, 20 wlk, 20tgh would be better so that she can last longer

Lasting longer means more bullets that can be fired which in my opinion means a better score for you, and a bigger irritation for the other team to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

Posts : 4996
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 22

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:06 pm

@Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:
Ok, so far my connie is lv 9 with 28 tec 20 wlk and 15 tgh

The highest stats at lv 10 would be 37 tec 20 wlk and 15 tgh OR 30 tec 20 wlk and 20 tgh.

which do you guys think is better?

30 tec 20 walk 20 tgh.

I suggest you don't take boost run. Even though it sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 22
Location : Japan

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:10 pm

If you tune tgh on anything that isn't byne, scaregant, or some other monstrously large L-bot that'll be standing in a crowd of >15 opponents and is most likely shielded, you're doing it wrong.

Quick example build:

【Robot Name】
Connie Sheriff

【Parts】
BD: Connie Sheriff BD
 WB: Dual Slayer Bit
 LG: Connie Sheriff LG [High Tech Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
 HD: Connie Sheriff HD [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
  HDAC: Cute Beret [High Run Alpha]
  FCAC: Mini Lily
 BS: Connie Sheriff BS [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
 AM: Connie Sheriff AM [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
  WP: PEACE [High Run Alpha]
 AM: Connie Sheriff AM [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
  WP: LOVE [High Run]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 1155
CAPA: 1155
HP: 388
STR: 1
TEC: 36
WLK: 39
FLY: 3
TGH: 9

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Enhance internal weapon×2
Blast Guard
Sway

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×18
Red Chip×70
Green Chip×100
Stabilizer×63
Engine Shaft×103
Guide Circuit×49
Snail Liquid×81

You're mobile, you're hardhitting, you're hard to hit, you're blast resistant (feel free to swap that with stun regain), and your core attack will give some very large numbers.
Back to top Go down
gamerrehab
Newbie
Newbie
gamerrehab

Male Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 29
Location : S. CA, USA

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:18 pm

@Suguri wrote:
If you tune tgh on anything that isn't byne, scaregant, or some other monstrously large L-bot that'll be standing in a crowd of >15 opponents and is most likely shielded, you're doing it wrong.

Quick example build:

【Robot Name】
Connie Sheriff

【Parts】
BD: Connie Sheriff BD
 WB: Dual Slayer Bit
 LG: Connie Sheriff LG [High Tech Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
 HD: Connie Sheriff HD [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
  HDAC: Cute Beret [High Run Alpha]
  FCAC: Mini Lily
 BS: Connie Sheriff BS [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
 AM: Connie Sheriff AM [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
  WP: PEACE [High Run Alpha]
 AM: Connie Sheriff AM [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
  WP: LOVE [High Run]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 1155
CAPA: 1155
HP: 388
STR: 1
TEC: 36
WLK: 39
FLY: 3
TGH: 9

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Enhance internal weapon×2
Blast Guard
Sway

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×18
Red Chip×70
Green Chip×100
Stabilizer×63
Engine Shaft×103
Guide Circuit×49
Snail Liquid×81

You're mobile, you're hardhitting, you're hard to hit, you're blast resistant (feel free to swap that with stun regain), and your core attack will give some very large numbers.


That is effing epic. Where did you come up with all that? Is there some calculator or website that allows you to do this type of researching before the actual tuning?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 22
Location : Japan

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Back to top Go down
gamerrehab
Newbie
Newbie
gamerrehab

Male Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 29
Location : S. CA, USA

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:23 pm

@Suguri wrote:
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t1061-cosmicalc-web-based-build-manager?highlight=cosmicalc

If there was some rep system on this forum, I'd +1 rep you 100x right now >.<
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : Koko ni Iru Yo!

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:01 am

is it not worth tuning her str instead? and adding her internal?
cos her sub seems to rely on str, and seems to be more useful than her crappy gun.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : US

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:11 am

Since you always seem to know what you're talking about Suguri (that isn't even meant to sound sarcastic, you always know what you're talking about) I want to ask a bit of advice. I'm thinking about going more towards a Short Boost over Sway, Broad Radar over Cart Upgrades (I'm one of those people who nab Broad Radar every time it exists), and Stun Regain over Blast Guard. Maybe it's just me, but if her guns were detachable, I'd stick them on every single hopper I have in existence, and I can't figure out what people are complaining about with her guns because they're awesome...

I plan on tuning her for high tec and wlk obviously, and I know that her "melee" move is tec based and not str based, so I'm losing a massive amount of damage by not taking the internal carts in more ways then one, but I haven't gotten my hands wet enough with her later carts to know if I'm building her in a way I'm going to regret later or not and the only times I find myself using it is in panic, against something incredibly slow (Like fat arts) or when I feel confident that I can land it on someone who's flying too low/too close to me.

My big question I suppose is do you think "I'm doin' it wrong" if my build's cartridges were closer to something like;

Capacity +70×6
Stun Regain
Broad Radar
Short Boost
Sniper Sight

My hands-on experience is only so much, so I'm really just looking for a second opinion on if I should toss a couple things (I'd probably toss Stun Regain and Sniper Sight) for the Internal Carts since I really don't know what I'd missing out on as of yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : Koko ni Iru Yo!

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:16 am

@Kitouski wrote:
Since you always seem to know what you're talking about Suguri (that isn't even meant to sound sarcastic, you always know what you're talking about) I want to ask a bit of advice. I'm thinking about going more towards a Short Boost over Sway, Broad Radar over Cart Upgrades (I'm one of those people who nab Broad Radar every time it exists), and Stun Regain over Blast Guard. Maybe it's just me, but if her guns were detachable, I'd stick them on every single hopper I have in existence, and I can't figure out what people are complaining about with her guns because they're awesome...

I plan on tuning her for high tec and wlk obviously, and I know that her "melee" move is tec based and not str based, so I'm losing a massive amount of damage by not taking the internal carts in more ways then one, but I haven't gotten my hands wet enough with her later carts to know if I'm building her in a way I'm going to regret later or not and the only times I find myself using it is in panic, against something incredibly slow (Like fat arts) or when I feel confident that I can land it on someone who's flying too low/too close to me.

My big question I suppose is do you think "I'm doin' it wrong" if my build's cartridges were closer to something like;

Capacity +70×6
Stun Regain
Broad Radar
Short Boost
Sniper Sight

My hands-on experience is only so much, so I'm really just looking for a second opinion on if I should toss a couple things (I'd probably toss Stun Regain and Sniper Sight) for the Internal Carts since I really don't know what I'd missing out on as of yet.

id rather have dual custom magnums o.O

i have 21 tec and im doing only 20+ dmg Sad
well but since everyone seems to be tuning tec i guess it must be tec based...?
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

Posts : 3459
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 26

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:46 am

@Rinrin wrote:

id rather have dual custom magnums o.O

i have 21 tec and im doing only 20+ dmg Sad
well but since everyone seems to be tuning tec i guess it must be tec based...?

Damage isn't everything. Connie's guns always seem to hit me no matter how hard I dodge, unless if I'm using my 40 fly Air.
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-03-25

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:47 am

Lv 10. This is the highest stats i can get with her crappy capacity.

Its almost impossible to use her Gale Bullet Arts with her shitty tgh so i went with 20 tgh. Huge increase in chances of survival in any fight.

7 tgh is pure crap with all the toy loli missiles and fencers, even the sword and blast guards wont save you. A few stray shots will take you out of the fight due to her crappy hp forcing you to look for a healer. 7 tgh is impossible in todays environment srsly, shes no fencer and you cant suicide her.

Connie build, post here! Screenshot2011050318333

Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-02-09

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:59 am

@Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:
Lv 10. This is the highest stats i can get with her crappy capacity.

Its almost impossible to use her Gale Bullet Arts with her shitty tgh so i went with 20 tgh. Huge increase in chances of survival in any fight.

7 tgh is pure crap with all the toy loli missiles and fencers, even the sword and blast guards wont save you. A few stray shots will take you out of the fight due to her crappy hp forcing you to look for a healer. 7 tgh is impossible in todays environment srsly, shes no fencer and you cant suicide her.

Connie build, post here! Screenshot2011050318333


TGH 20 not let you not stunned when a fencer hit you either

keep TGH around 10-15 and raise your WLK at least 38 to work with sway and at least 28 to work with boost run

her role is keep kiting with LOVE & PEACE and when someone come too closer you begin to use your gale bullet art, not rambo and have high TGH to go near opponent to spam that gale bullet art
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : US

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:35 am

@Rinrin: Her guns have ridiculiously good auto-aim (maybe it's just me, but she had to have made a deal with the auto-aim gods) the interval is quicker then a Custom Mag, the speed is quicker, the range is much better, the firing speed is much quicker, the damage is still solid and they cost 60 capa a piece which is nearing on half of a Custom Mag. You can actually shoot the crap out of AIRs with these things... I feel like either I'm missing out on one huge flaw of the guns or everyone who says they're crap don't know what they're talking about, but if ziix even says they're a pain in his ass, I'm guessing it's the second one. She's a lot more solid then anyone's giving her credit for, she's not OPJesusOnAStick, but she's good. e_e

@Frederica: Also an fyi, melee alwayds stuns, no exceptions, regardless of your tough.

EDIT: I also just noticed this. If her capa is so crappy, why did you not even get all the capa carts? o_o Taking less Vanguard swings in the face by, instead of GBAing just boost running and shooting him is a whole cart of silliness saved for 75 more capa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-03-25

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:11 am

Lol, the reason i went 20 tgh is because i like running up to people and spamming Gale Bullet Arts. 20 tgh gives a higher chance of me surviving like this :

Spoiler:
 

Shooting from far with the guns may get you a higher score but I somehow just cant do it. Too much BlazBlue influence, Gale Bullet Arts is really like Noel's fighting style.

Anyway its not a good idea to play connie competitively,it might be possible but its too much effort. Other bots can do more damage with less effort.


If i wanted to play a serious game i would use Fencer + Toy, the ultimate fag combo.

Spoiler:
 

If any of you guys manage to play her competitively with success please share teh builds, i would be very interested.
For now my connie will be used purely for fun.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : US

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:25 am

I would facepalm but it's just not really worth it, I'll save the argument and just say there's a lot I want to facepalm at about now.

Though I know her GBA move is tec-based, is anyone aware what the damage is considered? I'm heavily under the impression that it's counted as bullet damage since it doesn't seem to have any noticeable changes on artillery and that would be the best suited type for just what it does but I don't want to go assuming wrong. Probably will try test it myself a bit later if no one pops up knowing or not. e_e
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
gamerrehab
Newbie
Newbie
gamerrehab

Male Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 29
Location : S. CA, USA

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:30 am

@SkyPanic wrote:
@Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:
Lv 10. This is the highest stats i can get with her crappy capacity.

Its almost impossible to use her Gale Bullet Arts with her shitty tgh so i went with 20 tgh. Huge increase in chances of survival in any fight.

7 tgh is pure crap with all the toy loli missiles and fencers, even the sword and blast guards wont save you. A few stray shots will take you out of the fight due to her crappy hp forcing you to look for a healer. 7 tgh is impossible in todays environment srsly, shes no fencer and you cant suicide her.

[URL=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/screenshot2011050318333.png/]


TGH 20 not let you not stunned when a fencer hit you either

keep TGH around 10-15 and raise your WLK at least 38 to work with sway and at least 28 to work with boost run

her role is keep kiting with LOVE & PEACE and when someone come too closer you begin to use your gale bullet art, not rambo and have high TGH to go near opponent to spam that gale bullet art

If that's her role. Then wouldn't it be more effective to just grab a jikun and equip him with a shield and magnum?
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : US

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:35 am

Jikuns can't equip guns as solid as hers at the cost they are. She also has a couple of cart options over the Jikuns and her "melee" is tec-based, so you get your close quarters and shooting power from one skill alone while the Jikuns are split between str for their kicks and tec for their shooting. I'm a huge fan of the Jikuns and Long is one of the main bots I play, so I'm not really calling Jikuns out with this post saying they're worse by absolutely any means, they're just different. But alas, you build and play a bot how it suits you right? Lol, considering you can suicide with a Jikun anyways and do okay if you're careful. xD;


Last edited by Kitouski on Tue May 03, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 22
Location : Japan

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:36 am

Jikun melees with str and shoots with tec. And a str-tuned Jikun will literally have 0-1 tec. GBA also does more damage than what a jikun can do and does it in all directions.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-02-09

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:43 am

@Suguri wrote:
Jikun melees with str and shoots with tec. And a str-tuned Jikun will literally have 0-1 tec. GBA also does more damage than what a jikun can do and does it in all directions.

another reason is GBA got freaking stun rate and stun opponent like crazy at the right distance

but actually conie is not the best kite bot compare to other
her best range is close- to average+
Back to top Go down
gamerrehab
Newbie
Newbie
gamerrehab

Male Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 29
Location : S. CA, USA

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:59 am

@SkyPanic wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
Jikun melees with str and shoots with tec. And a str-tuned Jikun will literally have 0-1 tec. GBA also does more damage than what a jikun can do and does it in all directions.

another reason is GBA got freaking stun rate and stun opponent like crazy at the right distance

but actually conie is not the best kite bot compare to other
her best range is close- to average+

When it comes to kiting, I think Hopping Patty Lops take the win.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 22
Location : Japan

Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:03 am

Hopping Patty takes a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Connie build, post here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie build, post here!   Connie build, post here! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Connie build, post here!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com