Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Last 3 carts for Lily Rain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

Last 3 carts for Lily Rain Empty
PostSubject: Last 3 carts for Lily Rain   Last 3 carts for Lily Rain EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:15 pm

So I have a level 7 Lily Rain and I'm stuck on which 3 carts to give her.

The basic stuff:
-UC shop Lily Rain(means no slots), so I don't have to worry about this unless I buy RT lily and rip her parts off
-Weapons: 0s Handy zooka and variable second wep(Planning on giving Lily a shop Rail Gun)
-Existing carts: 3x Cost Capa, 2x Internal, Blast Guard, Beam Guard
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

PostSubject: Re: Last 3 carts for Lily Rain   Last 3 carts for Lily Rain EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Just get float dash and moving burst. You should have used blast guard instead of beam guard, but that's my opinion.
Also, last cart is up to you, depending on how much capacity you still have.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Last 3 carts for Lily Rain   Last 3 carts for Lily Rain EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Float Dash, another Cap cart to fit that Railgun on or two, since I'm not sure how costly a railgun is.

If this IS the starter 0s Lily, she shop version is 1s iirc. It'd be worth replacing te 0s arms to get some more Fly.
My recommendation: 2x Capa, and Float Dash

Edit: MB witha Railgun will be weird, as by the time you finish charging, you can't move anymore.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Last 3 carts for Lily Rain   Last 3 carts for Lily Rain EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Necessary carts:
x6 Capacity
Float Dash

Highly recommended:
Quick Boost

Nice to have:
Blast Guard
Moving Burst

Optional depending on playstyle:
Internals
Sniper Sight

Completely unnecessary:
Everything else.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Last 3 carts for Lily Rain   Last 3 carts for Lily Rain EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:18 pm

if you use rail guns that mean

6 capa upgrade is a must

depend you use one or two railguns
if you use 2 i think you only ve cost for blast guard and float dash or float dash and quick boost

Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Last 3 carts for Lily Rain   Last 3 carts for Lily Rain EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:01 am

Promote her to lily rain eve.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: Last 3 carts for Lily Rain   Last 3 carts for Lily Rain EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:05 pm

@Trill wrote:
Float Dash, another Cap cart to fit that Railgun on or two, since I'm not sure how costly a railgun is.

If this IS the starter 0s Lily, she shop version is 1s iirc. It'd be worth replacing te 0s arms to get some more Fly.
My recommendation: 2x Capa, and Float Dash

Edit: MB witha Railgun will be weird, as by the time you finish charging, you can't move anymore.

Shop Lily is 0s. I started with Crimrose.

I doubt I'll get Moving Burst due to the presence of Railgun. There's just no point in it.
@Sky: I can't afford two railguns. No good on cost either.

I just checked the calc, and I can only afford Railgun if I get 2x Cost Capa UP. So I just have one cart left and 45 cost(so I can basically afford any cart).
Here's my choices:
-Float Dash(for obvious reasons)
-Quick Boost(more boost for my flying but no float dash)
-Short Boost(might fuck up my rails so I'm not keen on this)
-Sniper Sight/Stealth System(so I can snipe people without alerting them)
-Soul Eater(so I can live longer while killing stuff)

If I get a Cart Reset, my ideal 0s build will be:
-5x Cost Capa
-2x Internals
-Blast Guard
-Quick Boost
-Float Dash
Same weapons, same parts, although I might switch parts for a couple slots here and there, in which case I'll swap Blast Guard for the 6th cost capa.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Last 3 carts for Lily Rain   Last 3 carts for Lily Rain EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:20 pm

If you're dead set on using x2 internal, drop the blast guard or quick boost for the last capacity cart. I don't understand how people can stand to not use all capacity carts, unless they're specifically going for a bot with low cost and no tuning.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: Last 3 carts for Lily Rain   Last 3 carts for Lily Rain EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:18 pm

@Suguri wrote:
If you're dead set on using x2 internal, drop the blast guard or quick boost for the last capacity cart. I don't understand how people can stand to not use all capacity carts, unless they're specifically going for a bot with low cost and no tuning.

This IS an untuned, zero slot Lily. I don't have any slots besides the one on my future railgun.
So my objective is to keep my cost as low as possible(with the build I set above, cost's around 1.1k) and still be fairly powerful without having to spend my time and luck trying to tune her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last 3 carts for Lily Rain   Last 3 carts for Lily Rain Empty

Back to top Go down

Last 3 carts for Lily Rain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com