Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:25 am

Just got it outta SUGOI with a 1x roll Razz
Help my waifu get awesome please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:51 pm

NO MY WAIFU GO AWAY

Pacifar's an extremely versatile bot, and, statwise, is the best M-air. She also has some tremendous free capacity - third or fourth most out of all airs, I believe?

You can do pretty much whatever you want with her from regular air play (mini bazooka + weapon of choice) to PS breaker to alpha striker to...yeah, anything you want. I'm not really sure where to go from there, it's pretty much instantairbuild.txt

For reference, I brought mine to lv9. x7 capacity, beam guard, moving burst. And I cycle between three main builds (and other random builds) on her:

• Auto Beam Rifle, Mini Bazooka, or Blitz Blaster. Any two of these three in any combination. Standard air play.
  • x4 custom shotgun, x2 pacifar am2, x2 greinaut am. PS breaker and boss fightan.
  • Alpha striker with whatever the hell I can throw on her for weapon parts.

Also, your sig's a lie now.
  • Back to top Go down
    Hagane
    Hagane

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:19 pm

In the description, it says Pacifar BR is a guy. I guess gender switch comes with the beam rifle arms lol.
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:39 pm

@Hagane wrote:
    In the description, it says Pacifar BR is a guy. I guess gender switch comes with the beam rifle arms lol.
    Rushed translation on Tempura's team's part, it's still a she in JP.

And still has the female robochest BD.
    Back to top Go down
    RoboFranky
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:16 pm

it says "Her" in the description

anyway, I've never had beam rifles besides Brickgale Red's. This is rather new to me o-o

Currently, mine is going around with a military gun and a minizook (both for anti-AIR) due to COST
    need to lvlup
    Back to top Go down
    Hellenisti
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:49 am

I gave her AM2s to a Brickgale RED core.

Now enjoying an alpha-striking air with Broad Radar. FFFFYEAH

Slightly off-topic: I believe the beam gun AMs are way better for PS breaking: more ammo, a bit lesser interval, and the "clip size" keeps up with other beam guns, allowing you to continuously shoot the PS (which ultimately leads to destroying it faster). Battle-wise, AM2s; PS-breaking, regular AMs.
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:02 am

I'd rather have the beam gun arms in general. Lower cost, better stats, wider projectile, better interval.
    Back to top Go down
    RoboFranky
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:09 am

Ok
    I got the crazy idea of fitting her AM2s on a Geograsis F Type with Stardusts

1 SDC atm
    need to lvl up
    I'll try to get more capa

and moving burst later
    or maybe Short Boost + Quick Land
    Stardust AIR hopper Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    Rinrin
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:19 am

@RoboFranky wrote:
    My Waifu (Pacifar BR)

i stopped reading here.
    Back to top Go down
    Hellenisti
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:53 am

@Suguri wrote:
    I'd rather have the beam gun arms in general. Lower cost, better stats, wider projectile, better interval.

Lower range, force, and speed, though, which was pretty much a deal breaker for me. The 300 range rifles allows you to snipe 'zook-wielding LNDs and ARTs.
    Back to top Go down
    Intet
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Brickgale red arm 3 is still the best beamrifle considering it has ammo/speed/range/ and force, without sacrificing fire rate. You just can't hold another gun with it. If you want beamrifles as your main, those would still be the best choice.

Pacifar BR arms work well as side arms to whatever else your using. But be carfull, the higher fire rate means you risk pissing through ammo more.
    Back to top Go down
    StickyKeys
    Master Poster
    Master Poster
    StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:18 am

Is dbmg good on her or what? I got Pacifar with the dbmgx2 from the sugoi gara (sadly I rolled 10... no gold). I don't want to junk her but I kinda feel the TEC is somewhat lacking for a sniper.
    Back to top Go down
    xzpwnz
    Legendary Poster
    Legendary Poster
    xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:48 am

Use the arms as a farming/long range weapon
    It doesn't work as an alpha
    Back to top Go down
    xzpwnz
    Legendary Poster
    Legendary Poster
    xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:49 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
    Is dbmg good on her or what? I got Pacifar with the dbmgx2 from the sugoi gara (sadly I rolled 10... no gold). I don't want to junk her but I kinda feel the TEC is somewhat lacking for a sniper.
    x1 dbmg is all you need on a bot
    It's only good on bots with high fly
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion   My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

My Waifu (Pacifar BR) Discussion
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
    Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com