Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockMiner
Newcomer
Newcomer
RockMiner

Male Posts : 19

Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Sorry   Sorry EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:21 am

Sorry for multiposting everyone! I just figured out what it really meant today. I thought it was replying to a quote that replied to many other quotes, so there will be lots of squares. Can I delete my posts? I want to combine my multi-posted posts together if possible.

@Falcon1
Ok. If I want to put it in the same topic, do I have to make it a reply to another post? If not which button do I use? And are there any other things i should avoid doing while in the forum? Thanks

@Nisa
Ok. Sorry

Last edited by RockMiner on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry   Sorry EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:27 am

RockMiner wrote:
Sorry for multiposting everyone! I just figured out what it really meant today. I thought it was replying to a quote that replied to many other quotes, so there will be lots of squares. Can I delete my posts? I want to combine my multi-posted posts together if possible.

No, you cannot delete those previous posts. anyway dude, like if you wanted to apologize for something you should have posted it on that intro thread of years. this just adds to the already increasing topics here on this part of the forum. next time, avoid multiple posts, avoid making useless threads and use that quote & edit button properly. i'd hate to see a new guy on the block scolded by people who have already made this place a home.
most of em won't be as nice as i am Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry   Sorry EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:59 am

Wrong section,this thread belongs in the lounge.

It's okay to make mistakes,and apologise, but it's ironic if you make another one just to correct another.

Take it easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry   Sorry Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com