Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[DISCUSS] Albatreos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

Male Posts : 171

[DISCUSS] Albatreos Empty
PostSubject: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:06 pm

Hands down to the most TROLOLOLOL ART ever made! L Art, Float Dash, AA Missiles, Cruisemissile spam, a LOT of free capa, Broad+Sniper combo, not too big for a L Art, crazy base FLY and TEC. What the heck do you want more?

My only problem is that his Cruisemissiles just don't hit a thing. It's only good for trolling a whole healing group. Rush to the healing group, spam that cruise missile, see low hp bots and their healing bit vaporize under your cruise missile rain. Another thing is that it doesn't allow you to move, which is pretty annoying, especially since it has no knockback like TBG has on hers.

His Main weapon fires 2 AA Missiles each time.
His Cruisemissiles fire 6 Cruisemissiles per target and can be locked on to 6 targets, each target gets shot at with 6 cruisemissiles regardless of how many targets you locked on to.

Stats on his core each enchancement:
AA Missile
Force 7 > 9 > 11
Ammo 360 > 480 > 600
Range 260 > 280 > 320
Speed 280 > 310 > 330
Int 640 > 640 > 640

Cruisemissile
Force 17 > 18 > 20
Ammo 240 > 360 > 480
Range 360 > 360 > 360
Speed 160 > 180 > 200
Int 2400 > 2200 > 2000

So yea, discuss.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Nico nico douga video link. Needs account though
Another clip, note the 1:40 part of video *_*...

Main damage come from it's aa missile, this guy was using dugdiver arm?(anyone confirm?), basically it function as an mobile missile launcher site. So just find a spot, shoot, switch spot shoot, goes on. Best work around a PS site where you can get constant hypershot.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Yeah, Dugdiver AMs are nice for alpha striking with him. As far as tuning goes, 40 tec 40 fly is completely possible and you should make a note of reaching it. Float Dash is a must.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:16 pm

The best alpha art
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 pm

@xzpwnz wrote:
all my alpha

Embarassed

Great, now I have to 5x weekly and 5x sugusugu
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:18 pm

@priskern wrote:
Another clip, note the 1:40 part of video *_*...
a bit off topic, but i noticed how they don't seem to have as many tbg as we have in that match, like only 1 or 2 of em at most at any given time, and still eve > tbg score. durr road needs moar explosions.

in any case, i'm still wondering why people kept its hd on, especially for alpha strikes.
sure the psygun is rather good, goes through targets and generous size and all, but it requires charging beforehand which adds to the charging time of the alpha strike.
wouldn't it be better to just let loose the strikes earlier instead?

also, i'd thought putting misside am + box missiles would make it fare just as well perhaps?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:27 pm

It's not as large as I had thought, I expected the shortness, but it's not even all that wide either. Also, do those beam edges work as cyburning AM replacements to use on anti-lnd lnds?
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:20 am

Cyburning AM isn't beam element, we tested it in arena. Does the same to an AIR as a LND, with boost to ART as expected from melee. This is on a default Cyburning.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1505

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:52 am

@knyx wrote:
@xzpwnz wrote:
all my alpha

Embarassed

Great, now I have to 5x weekly and 5x sugusugu

[DISCUSS] Albatreos Jelly10
some kind of lucky
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:13 am

1220 cost!!!! wow... a lot...
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1505

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:04 am

@DarkChuky wrote:

duel twin blasters for frac
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:42 pm

@DarkChuky wrote:
You can break 1800 on one of the toybox variants iirc.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:00 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@DarkChuky wrote:

I think it's Toybox HEAT which is the mega point coffin, though I'm guessing you refer to triple great capas on the legs.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:24 am

@knyx wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
@DarkChuky wrote:

I think it's Toybox HEAT which is the mega point coffin, though I'm guessing you refer to triple great capas on the legs.

most useless POS ever...
pro arms have been replaced with mini bullet ams which do so little dmg and have so little range...
WHY NO GIVE ME TB BAZ CS Sad?
WHY GIVE ME 2 RED, TB HEAT AND PSYCHO FORMULA, ALL USELESS Sad?
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:41 am

@Rinrin wrote:
@knyx wrote:
@Suguri wrote:

most useless POS ever...
pro arms have been replaced with mini bullet ams which do so little dmg and have so little range...
WHY NO GIVE ME TB BAZ CS Sad?
WHY GIVE ME 2 RED, TB HEAT AND PSYCHO FORMULA, ALL USELESS Sad?

Gambling is baaaaaaaad.
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:53 am

Alright stop getting offtopic and stay on topic please.

So anyways, this thing is awesome, especially when you get Float Dash on it. At first I thought he kinda sucked, especially when there are no airs around, but when you get float dash, you're going to change your opinion immediatly. Mine has 33 TEC and 38 FLY atm and is Lv. 7. Those missiles of his are MUCH better as anti air than TBG, I like Albatreos over TBG because 1. He has Float Dash, 2. He has an epic core, the stats are amazing, the main weapon is amazing (OP as anti air and amazing on everything else) and subweapon for flanking enemies and vaporizing healing groups. He's my new favorite mech... I've always hated fighting airs, and he's just damn awesome so yea... bye bye Gwyain. :') Albatreos, you're my new baby! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:04 am

@ wrote:

So anyways, this thing is awesome, especially when you get Float Dash on it. At first I thought he kinda sucked, especially when there are no airs around, but when you get float dash, you're going to change your opinion immediatly. Mine has 33 TEC and 38 FLY atm and is Lv. 7. Those missiles of his are MUCH better as anti air than TBG, I like Albatreos over TBG because 1. He has Float Dash, 2. He has an epic core, the stats are amazing, the main weapon is amazing (OP as anti air and amazing on everything else) and subweapon for flanking enemies and vaporizing healing groups. He's my new favorite mech... I've always hated fighting airs, and he's just damn awesome so yea... bye bye Gwyain. :') Albatreos, you're my new baby! Very Happy

lucky fag.
i got toybox heat as my new anti air. fux cs.

and spasms of red...

Last edited by Rinrin on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:13 am

@Rinrin wrote:
@ wrote:

lucky fag.
i got toybox heat as my new anti air. fux cs.

and spasms of red...

Actually, I got 2. Be jelly. Be veeeery jelly. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:24 am

Only spin once on weekly though, gotten the baz version of Toybox, gatling bazooka is fun, but damage sucks badly.....in fact it sucks so hard a rapid 4-5 hit still can't bring a seraph down =.=....Feel like rolling more for this though....but monday got connie and my budget....>.> Gah whatever!

Anyway, from looks of video and current people using him in arena, I realise this thing runs out of ammo very fast =.=.....Often see people asking for ammos around mid match. It does function as a PS guarder very well though.
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:29 am

@priskern wrote:
Only spin once on weekly though, gotten the baz version of Toybox, gatling bazooka is fun, but damage sucks badly.....in fact it sucks so hard a rapid 4-5 hit still can't bring a seraph down =.=....Feel like rolling more for this though....but monday got connie and my budget....>.> Gah whatever!

Anyway, from looks of video and current people using him in arena, I realise this thing runs out of ammo very fast =.=.....Often see people asking for ammos around mid match. It does function as a PS guarder very well though.
The people who run out of ammo fast are just retards, don't know how to use it well. Please tell me how to make an account on nico nico btw. :< I really want to see that vid badly. Or upload it on youtube/anything you don't need an account on. I'll love you forever if you do that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:08 pm

@ wrote:
@priskern wrote:

The people who run out of ammo fast are just retards, don't know how to use it well. Please tell me how to make an account on nico nico btw. :< I really want to see that vid badly. Or upload it on youtube/anything you don't need an account on. I'll love you forever if you do that. Very Happy

Signup tutorial link complete with screenshot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Albatreos   [DISCUSS] Albatreos Empty

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSS] Albatreos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com