Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hatigam AM (Accel gun)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

Hatigam AM (Accel gun) Empty
PostSubject: Hatigam AM (Accel gun)   Hatigam AM (Accel gun) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:17 am

So I just realized that AIRs can equip this weapon AM. Stupid me. >.>

Has anyone used this with an AIR bot, cuz I know AIRs can't equip Accel Guns, except beam accel.

Is it effective??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hatigam AM (Accel gun)   Hatigam AM (Accel gun) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:20 am

It sucks, not even a suitable replacement for beam guns, let alone garula AM.
Add the -1 fly from the stats which puts most people off.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Hatigam AM (Accel gun)   Hatigam AM (Accel gun) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Same damage as a wide beam gun with less range and -1 fly, and a smaller bullet, and shell instead of beam.

I really wouldn't recommend it.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Hatigam AM (Accel gun)   Hatigam AM (Accel gun) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:33 pm

just stick to auto magnum if you really want a shell type weapon for your air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hatigam AM (Accel gun)   Hatigam AM (Accel gun) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Why hate accel beam guns? I tune them to do 30-40+ dmg and its dmg and accuracy increases if your fly is high, but you need a 3 slotted accel beam guns, like i have with sp lotto cubes.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Hatigam AM (Accel gun)   Hatigam AM (Accel gun) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Nobody said anything about accel beamguns. We're talking Hatigarm AM, the only regular accelgun usable by airs. And it's horrible.

Though, Accel Beamguns aren't that great either. They're decent, but they're weaker than wide beam gun for more cost and less ammo, with stat drops, and 20 RT as opposed to 500 UC. If they have Adone AM's stun rate though, I'd definitely use them. Otherwise, they're only good for their accuracy, and lack rather noticeably in damage compared to other accelguns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatigam AM (Accel gun)   Hatigam AM (Accel gun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatigam AM (Accel gun)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com