Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o

Go down 
+5
BNOISE
Nisa
necrio
Suguri
Blizt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o Empty
PostSubject: A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o   A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Uh, I'm not sure how many people knew this, it's just a small stuff that I found out today when playing around with Beezle's LG on my Psycho Cluster purely for fun/appearance~

I thought it was kinda fun so I decided to share it...please don't hit me if you guys already knew this >.<|||

So...people who have used Beezle LG before probably know:

(1) if you used the Sting on the ground, it'll shoot a sting out in front of you, while you remained still from start to end, basically, nothing special
(2) if you used the Sting while in the air, you will do a sting/slide-forward move toward the ground, and automatically fly back up into air again after the attack

After I found out the (2) effect above, I did some small test, and the result of that was that I found out:

- before I used Sting, no matter what height I was in the air, after the attack when I automatically flied back up, I'll always reach to the 2/3 (a little over) of the maximum boost height

(Image here for reference)
Spoiler:

So I thought maybe this could be used like Izuna's Vanishing Jump/Brickgale's Stovl, and tried "tapping the spacebar just for a split second and immediately followed with a Sting".

The result was the same, I reached to the 2/3 (a little over) of the maximum boost height.

So...in conclusion it's not as good as Stovl or Vanishing Jump (since they can reach maximum height no matter where u use it), nor is it instant-use like those two, but still, it seems like a small fun trick that may be of some use Mad

I mean I doubt anyone's gonna use the Sting for some serious meleeing...so now there's an ammo of 88 for use of this trick, other than the petty effect, you can use it much more compare to Vanishing Jump or Stovl.

There are some restrictions though, such as first you must be on the ground, and second, you have to have a length of space in front of you...for instance you can't use it at the edge of a cliff, you gotta back off for a bit so you have enough space to do the sliding sting move; it also might be a bit tricky to do it on uneven ground.

And just for the lolz, here's two pictures showing what my Psycho Cluster looks like with Beezle LG XD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o   A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Someone mentioned this a few days ago to me. I guess some people have considered this use before for it, just not very many.

I myself used to use it to extend flight a bit just before running out of boost when I actually ran regular beezles instead of leveling them to 8 and tuning 40 fly.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o   A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:37 pm

I do this for fun in the lobby
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o   A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:43 pm

it can help you circle troll others,sting,sting in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o   A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Guess still quite a number of ppl knows this :3

Well, I just thought that this is kinda neat if I want to boost up to a height a bit quicker, under the condition that I have neither Quick Jump/Vanishing Jump/Stovl...

It seems to use the same amount of boost like when you boost up normally to reach the same height, but is indeed much faster...
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o   A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:43 am

Yeah it doesn't work as a jump if that is what you were thinking.
But it is a good skill to have when you have an EVE shooting a railgun at you.
Flash of light - use skill - flash flies right over your head.
And even if it hits you, the cost of the leg is super low anyways.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o   A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:03 am

add Little Star Gun or Victor AM and you will troll Seraps realy easy!!!
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o   A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:11 am

What are those little red boosters? I've only seen them on Sharhead boosters D:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o   A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:23 am

Grand Booster LGJ, I think?
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o   A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:39 am

Suguri wrote:
Grand Booster LGJ, I think?

yub =]
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o   A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:43 am

If you use the Beezle LG attack while you're underneath an opponent, you'll fly up and gain a ton of altitude, most likely ending up above your opponent. It's useful for dogfights.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o   A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:47 am

I just fly up and spam that whenever Berzelius Spawn runs out of ammo D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o   A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

A small discovery on Beezle LG...o.o
Page 1 of 1