Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha Strike Aquila

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Alpha Strike Aquila Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Is it possible? (not viable, possible)
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Yes. Hold left and right mouse buttons. 100% possible.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:43 pm

oh god have you been reading my private conversations

quad greinaut am + quad custom shotgun + x2 internal aquila BD = solo 3* frac

If you mean in an arena setting, shaden BS that with double stardust + x2 greinaut AM or something.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Suguri wrote:
oh god have you been reading my private conversations

quad greinaut am + quad custom shotgun + x2 internal aquila BD = solo 3* frac

If you mean in an arena setting, shaden BS that with double stardust + x2 greinaut AM or something.
non garatroll means no shaden BS I suppose.
Full-blaster/shotgun alpha aquila, is it usable in arena?

I'd be getting 100 Rt sometime soon, should I buy thoarla or grienaut? Thoarla's lg would be useful but grienaut AM gives more dakka.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:57 pm

not viable... blaster's range isnt high enough to allow you to just stop in the air and fire everything at the same time
course if you have 40 tgh, a ton of hp carts, + shaden bs
it is highly possible.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:00 pm

BNOISE wrote:
not viable... blaster's range isnt high enough to allow you to just stop in the air and fire everything at the same time
course if you have 40 tgh, a ton of hp carts, + shaden bs
it is highly possible.
the one thing aquila core doesn't have is TGH.

okay then, I suppose it's not that useful in the arena since the core blaster will be outranged by his other weapons.

What range should his weapons have at minimum then?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:03 pm

If you're going to use aquila in arena, Thoarla LG/BS is a must; they're +3 tgh each, using them will bring you to playable tgh levels.

As far as buying bots for parts goes though, Greinaut is a winner. Arms are amazing on M/L-size everything. LG is the same size as vanguard LG and gives +3 fly among other things. HD and BS are nice in general too.

Hell, actually, Aquila with Greinaut parts is completely viable too. Unless you want Thoarla LG, I'd go with Greinaut.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Suguri wrote:
If you're going to use aquila in arena, Thoarla LG/BS is a must; they're +3 tgh each, using them will bring you to playable tgh levels.

As far as buying bots for parts goes though, Greinaut is a winner. Arms are amazing on M/L-size everything. LG is the same size as vanguard LG and gives +3 fly among other things. HD and BS are nice in general too.

Hell, actually, Aquila with Greinaut parts is completely viable too. Unless you want Thoarla LG, I'd go with Greinaut.
Grienaut it is then. Thoarla will wait for the next batch of 100Rt.

Still, what range should I be aiming for with an alpha strike aquila? His core doesn't have that much range...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Hm, yeah, didn't notice it was only 190 range with both internals. That's pretty short for a blaster.

Idk then, I'd probably just alpha with double stardust/double greinaut arms and only worry about the blaster actually hitting if in closer range combat or when attacking a PS. If the blaster hits whatever you're alpha striking at, great. If it misses, don't worry about it. Worst case scenario, it adds 110 DPS during boss fights.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Suguri wrote:
Hm, yeah, didn't notice it was only 190 range with both internals. That's pretty short for a blaster.

Idk then, I'd probably just alpha with double stardust/double greinaut arms and only worry about the blaster actually hitting if in closer range combat or when attacking a PS. If the blaster hits whatever you're alpha striking at, great. If it misses, don't worry about it. Worst case scenario, it adds 110 DPS during boss fights.
Okay then, should I take the internals or not?

Also, I have a blitz blaster, should I use it?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:14 pm

necrio wrote:

IMO, YES.

It hits anything without beamguard HARD. Even more fun when you're enemies are clustered together.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:15 pm

necrio wrote:
Suguri wrote:

YES YES YES to blitz, that shit rapes L-bots even at its max range.

Internal depends on what you're going to do with it, but I say yes because it's something like +2 force +600 ammo +20 range and some extra speed with both of them.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Suguri wrote:
necrio wrote:
Suguri wrote:

YES YES YES to blitz, that shit rapes L-bots even at its max range.

Internal depends on what you're going to do with it, but I say yes because it's something like +2 force +600 ammo +20 range and some extra speed with both of them.
okay then, I have a general idea of what to do from here.
I'll see if the build I have in mind is possible using the cosmic calc.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:21 pm

looks like your build is

blitz + aquila core + greinaut arm curve guns + some parts (I would definitely swap the head) that gives good tgh/fly + (some extra weapon - i would use stardust cannon)

looks decent enough
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 pm

not so sure about the HD:

【ロボ名】
Aquilq

【パーツ構成】
BD: Aquila BD
 WB: Beam Bit(default)
 LG: Greinaut LG
 HD: Pterano HD
  HDAC: Blue Hair Scarf
  FCAC: Intelli Green
 BS: Aquila BS
 AM: Greinaut AM
  WP: Blitz Blaster
 AM: Greinaut AM
  WP: Stardust Cannon

【構成チェック】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【ステータス】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: L
COST: 1175
CAPA: 1245
HP: 466
STR: 11
TEC: 21
WLK: 2
FLY: 23
TGH: 9

LEVEL: 9

【カートリッジ】
Capacity +60×6
Enhance internal weapon×2
Moving Burst
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Hm. Guess I hadn't considered it before, but I'm not really sure if blitz works for alpha. It's a great weapon on its own, but for alpha striking it might not be that great.

And then I went and doublederped by making a build to help with parts that don't even involve alpha striking. Oops. Well, if you didn't want to alpha strike with it, here's a part setup you could use (minus the moving burst of course).

【Robot Name】
Aquila

【Parts】
BD: Aquila BD
 WB: Propeller Bit
 LG: Thoarla LG
  BS: Thoarla BS
 HD: Gigantinger HD
  HDAC: Eve Hair Ornament
  FCAC: Ace of Hearts Earrings
 BS: Aquila BS
 AM: Destructor AM2
  WP: Stardust Cannon
 AM: Destructor AM2
  WP: Blitz Blaster

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: L
COST: 1140
CAPA: 1240
HP: 491
STR: 8
TEC: 18
WLK: 6
FLY: 25
TGH: 15

LEVEL: 9

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×6
Enhance internal weapon×2
Moving Burst
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:29 am

okay then I'll just experiment with it myself when I get my hands on the items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Strike Aquila   Alpha Strike Aquila Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Strike Aquila
Page 1 of 1