Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter

Go down 
+3
Rinrin
Peanuts
RoboFranky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter Empty
PostSubject: Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter   Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 am

I just got it from Garapwn
finally, my first gold ball
what are the builds for him?
CARTs?

I alrdy searched but cant find any guides
Back to top Go down
Peanuts
Peanuts

Female Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter   Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:14 am

His booster(low cost) and ams (good stats) are good.

The rest is kinda meh :/

I think theres a post like this somewhere in forums anyway...
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter   Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:15 am

Peanuts wrote:

Ive searched for "soljetter"
found nothing
so many Mecha Jetter guides tho
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter   Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:39 am

take his ams.
put on a better air bot.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter   Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 am

RoboFranky wrote:
Peanuts wrote:

found nothing
That's because the bot's name is "Soljeter", not "Soljetter". There was a thread just a week or two ago for him, even.

anyway

Core is nice, parts aside from LG are terrific (note the 25 cost BS and amazing AMs). Only bad thing is tgh, but he also gets stun regain so you can actually use that to your advantage. Typical "tune 40 fly then tec and give lpg+mini zook" stuff otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter   Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:49 am

scrap him.

his legs are nice though :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter   Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:20 am

His core stat is decent despite having low TGH. He's actually a midget despite being M sized.
Play him like any other air and keep the str and tec balanced, you'll be using slayer bit a lot. As for weapons, beam weapon and a zooka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter   Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:27 am

RoboFranky wrote:
Peanuts wrote:

found nothing
Basically you do the same thing with Soljetter, he's good with Air Melee though, give him Kamui staff and he'll be chopping up Crimroses Izunas.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter   Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:51 am

Back to top Go down
Zentrino

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter   Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:50 am

ye I was the guy with the other guy requesting soljeter help. Love my soljeter lol....my first and only rt roll. Despite the hitbox, I still put izuna legs on him cuz I do stuff more for the looks than the performance Smile. Tuned him to 40 fly 22 tec so far with a fair amount of slots left and ye rly low tgh for me..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter   Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Assuming that Soljetter does the same thing as Mecha Jetter but better, I found a really good use for the Jet tackle while playing around in Air melee. You sneak up on crowds and you use Jet tackle to go through multiple enemies. This has to be done with extreme caution, and with your team mates firing at the enemy.
Another thing, You want to avoid while doing this are the Winberrls' vines. They make you literally a sitting duck, so if you're caught in that situation, swing your Kamui staff at that Winberrl to vent your rage! And if your lucky, you'll be able to escape, otherwise you'll die as a hero.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter   Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:06 pm

His arms fold back when you fly, very sexy. Also has the unintended gameplay effect of cutting down your profile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter   Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help with Fabulous Soljetter
Page 1 of 1