Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geograsis Type F discussion

Go down 
+16
hernansson
farith
SkyPanic
RoboFranky
Nevano
boytitan2
necrio
Nisa
zachie69
Midona
reVelske
Ascaloth
Kitouski
Suguri
knyx
Kobrakai
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

Geograsis Type F discussion Empty
PostSubject: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Shit's on fire, yo. Dat cost, dem fucking stats.

Last edited by Kobrakai on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Kobrakai wrote:

He's just like Geograsis type G only fly...oh wait.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:23 pm

knyx wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:

He's just like Geograsis type G only fly...oh wait.
Basically.

Oh, I should probably post the BD stats and facts and shit.

4 str
15 tec
8 wlk
17 fly
11 tgh

That's right, fucking 11 tgh. On an L air. Not to mention the core is tiny. It starts with 1050 cost, and the body weighs 565. It gets 6 +50 capacity carts, 10 cost each, which means, it gets up to 1350 cost. 1350 cost on a goddamn AIR. Around 950 of that cost is yours to work with. BoyTitan, you need one of these bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Stardust Cannon. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:34 pm

One of the best L-air cores by far. The BD is really small, give it tiny legs like Mach Knight LG and go whore stardust with it.

Also, it gets both short boost and quick land if you want to make a stardust hopper.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Make a Shaden booster stardust/Gywain AM2 hopper.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:49 pm

I used Thorla LGs on mine for the extra booster, best freakin LG for L AIRs period, lol. Almost 40 fly at level 0. xD;
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Kitouski wrote:
I used Thorla LGs on mine for the extra booster, best freakin LG for L AIRs period, lol. Almost 40 fly at level 0. xD;
Geograsis Type F discussion Ax1u8z

And still plenty of capacity left :3c
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Still deciding on tunes (If I want to get tec to 35 before I tune for 40 fly), but this is mine right now.
Geograsis Type F discussion QrX8O

EDIT:
knyx wrote:
I'll probably do this with my spare geograsis F BD.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
Still deciding on tunes (If I want to get tec to 35 before I tune for 40 fly), but this is mine right now.

EDIT:
knyx wrote:

Fuxson

You make Analprobe proud.*

*does not actually speak for Analprobe, but his lily is a real piece of work.
Back to top Go down
Ascaloth

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:56 am

I got a couple of these guys. Is it really one of the best L AIR cores? (newb here). I'm thinking about having it inherit my Buriden build from my current Shaden-core Buriden.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:59 am

Best SDC hopper.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:02 am

I play it together with my Psyco Cluster. Got fairly good results. He's kinda small for a L sized bot (compaired to Gwayn he's an ant). For now I play him with Thoarla arm rifle and SDC. Good results but die fast even with high hp.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:06 am

sadly, hes not moe....
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:41 am

Ascaloth wrote:
I got a couple of these guys. Is it really one of the best L AIR cores? (newb here). I'm thinking about having it inherit my Buriden build from my current Shaden-core Buriden.
I'll just leave this here, and if you wanna try fighting me with it in game with your shaden lemme know, that should help you decide.

Tuneups ALMOST done: Need to get more of those gamma upgraders.
Geograsis Type F discussion 47TBD
Back to top Go down
Ascaloth

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:35 am

@Kobrakai,

Thanks, but I already decided to start a new Buriden with one of my Geograsis Fs. The latter's core stats is just too good compared to the Shaden core. Smile

Currently running it with Thoarla LG and a Viper, although it just has the one Shaden BS since it's only Level 3. I'll give it the 2nd once it has enough cap carts.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:50 am

Ascaloth wrote:
@Kobrakai,

Thanks, but I already decided to start a new Buriden with one of my Geograsis Fs. The latter's core stats is just too good compared to the Shaden core. Smile

Currently running it with Thoarla LG and a Viper, although it just has the one Shaden BS since it's only Level 3. I'll give it the 2nd once it has enough cap carts.
Good choice, these things are just amazing.

Anyways, in other news, I thought I'd give the gywain am2 another shot, so I jokingly tuned it 3 times for great rapid w/ crappy cosmos alphas (Fucktons of green chips still have hundreds to spare wlolololo), 2 failed, 1 was successful, the other 2 failed (DON'T WORRY, I have a bunch of these fuckers so it's all good, and if I did any more I wouldn't be able to fit tunes for 40 tec or a shield to add 1 more tec.) After doing that, I thought "What the hell. Why not try it in the arena?"

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Hit everything for upwards of 18 each hit, incredibly accurate when aimed correctly, and Jikuns must hate me now. Hits LNDs for upward of 40 dmg a shot. Fucking MOWS VFs. I love it. I didn't think something so small would make such a big difference... But that also happens to be what she said. D'HOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Here's this sexy beast.
Geograsis Type F discussion KQwgb
If you're on an LND and you happen to fall under the grace of presence of the glorious Sir Thunderkunt, I HIGHLY advise you turn the other way and start running like you've never ran before. Because, the bullets travel faster than a structure breaker, and just under that of a railgun, and the firing interval of them is about 5 a second, and you can fire 100 or some shit with no reload. Do the math. And they WILL outrun you, and they WILL hurt. If you're on my team? Sup, I'm stealing your kills lololol

EDIT:

Forgot about this post
knyx wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:

EDIT:
knyx wrote:

Fuxson

You make Analprobe proud.*

*does not actually speak for Analprobe, but his lily is a real piece of work.
I aim to please.

Last edited by Kobrakai on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:08 am

Now... He's red, black, and hot pink to represent 3 important factors:
He's angry, probably an angsty 13 year old boy who listens to fucktons of linkin park and limp bizkit, and crys himself to sleep at night while cutting himself to release the anger. Yes, you read that right, he's so nu-metal HE CUTS HIMSELF IN HIS SLEEP
Black. Because he likes big black dick.
And Hot Pink to represent the amount of homosexuality that flows through his veins.

That being said... His new name shall be...

ANGSTY QUEER VIRGIN
Geograsis Type F discussion 2Vxjg
Just keep these three important facts in mind when this robot happens to ANALEIZEN you in 10 different ways. Also keep in mind, he has never received a penis irl because 1: he's too fat and 2: he's gay. No one likes a fat gay guy. The good news is, his "gun" appears to be rather large. Too bad he'll never use it.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:23 am

As expected from a CWD member.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:26 am

Nevermind, shitsux for anything but epoch. Back to the SDC build for arena.

Geograsis Type F discussion QVeyc

Hitting EVERYTHING for 40+ on direct hits sure is hot, but I think I enjoy hitting LNDs for over 70 from the back the most with this pretty little SDC here.

In other news, this thread is now about my awesome imba as fuck geograsis F build. I can't decide what to do for now: 38 tec 40 fly, or 39 tec 39 fly? Is there any major bonus for having either at 40, or is it the normal stat bonus deal?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 am

what's the LGJ by the way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:38 am

necrio wrote:
Grand Booster LGJ. That thing you get from $100 charge.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 am

Cori wrote:
necrio wrote:
oh
too expensive
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:52 am

necrio wrote:
Cori wrote:
necrio wrote:
oh
too expensive

Not that great, 25 cost for -1 str +1 wlk +1fly. You can tune +2 fly for 15 cost with no down stats.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:54 am

knyx wrote:
necrio wrote:
Cori wrote:

oh
too expensive

Not that great, 25 cost for -1 str +1 wlk +1fly. You can tune +2 fly for 15 cost with no down stats.
oh, okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geograsis Type F discussion   Geograsis Type F discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Geograsis Type F discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next