Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:

Go down 
+4
knyx
LazerRazer
Suguri
Verdandi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Verdandi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verdandi

Female Posts : 13

So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: Empty
PostSubject: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:34 pm

If I surveyspam 113 RT worth I can do it. The arms -do- give TGH, FLY, and TEC, things that I suppose would be neat for Balth. Anyways, on to the question:

Is this stupid or is this awesome? :X

Last edited by Verdandi on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:34 pm

This is annoying for anyone that has to fight you. :c

I think I'd rather stack double stardust on a baltheon, but I'm sure fagbird arms work fine, too.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:35 pm

awesome for you.

Stupid for everyone on the other team D:
Back to top Go down
Verdandi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verdandi

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:44 pm

I -wish- I had stardusts, but for all the Fracspam and 1* Berz spam I can take I still haven't found any. ;_;
First one I get belongs to my Thoarla, anyways.

Well, whatever, spamming surveys and what-not is likely to take less time than farming stardusts, so SuperRewards here I come!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Why baltheon? Why not some smaller air bots?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 pm

He can fall like going down through molasses while spamming fagbird x4 at everyone. That or spamming derpknight AM2 through the PS.
Back to top Go down
Verdandi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verdandi

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Oh well mmh...it's Baltheon because I'm currently attempting to equip a Baltheon, yep. o.o

I mean, I was looking at this gigantic shieldthingamajig unit I recently got and then at my weaponry and I couldn't quite find anything I had or could easily get that I liked. I own no fancy stardust cannons, ABRs, LBRS, or anything superior to a negatron rifle soo I was headscratchin'. Then it occurred to me that I hadn't been using my 2 spambird arms recently (used to use them tons on Izuna) and I thought that shoving a few on Baltheon might make him worthwhile somehow. So yeah, that's why this thread exists.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:18 pm

@Verdandi wrote:
Oh well mmh...it's Baltheon because I'm currently attempting to equip a Baltheon, yep. o.o

I mean, I was looking at this gigantic shieldthingamajig unit I recently got and then at my weaponry and I couldn't quite find anything I had or could easily get that I liked. I own no fancy stardust cannons, ABRs, LBRS, or anything superior to a negatron rifle soo I was headscratchin'. Then it occurred to me that I hadn't been using my 2 spambird arms recently (used to use them tons on Izuna) and I thought that shoving a few on Baltheon might make him worthwhile somehow. So yeah, that's why this thread exists.

Fly over PS
Activate shield
Fall slowly and out of reach
Spam like it's 1999
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Fat core
Only 2 ams will actually hit a small bot if you're lucky
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:25 pm

I am a big baltheon user, in fact, you probably recognize me as that big red blimp carrying a lilly rain flag. And I do pretty damn good with it. believe it or not, I tried that setup. 4x garula arms on a baltheon.

My advice: don't do it, it sucks, why? because the garula bird arms do not bend. If you have a target in front of you, and you're facing him while firing, you will simply fire AROUND him. Your arms don't focus fire towards the crosshairs. At most, you'll only be hitting your target with 1 of the guns, not all 4.

I really really want to try out the laser gatling, but I have haven't been able to roll it. 8x byne girls, 0x aquila/toybox girls, 0x squid girls, 10x lancerlot k's, 20x gnorsis(fuck that), and a ton of custom magnums. 5000 rt D=
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
Verdandi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Verdandi

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:14 pm

@xzpwnz wrote:
Fat core
Only 2 ams will actually hit a small bot if you're lucky

Not like I was intending to actually care about alpha striking anyways, I never really bother with it due to how annoying it is with a touchpad and I also know that I would run out of ammo insanely fast. >: Actually, the only reason I was really considering overdoing it on the arms was to have enough ammo to last the game. A single spambird arm shooting is enough to do good damage to a target, anyways.

Whatever the case, I've begun to like Gwyain's arm beam gatling on him. It's pretty neat for just hovering above melee rushers that get close and eating them. Currently running 2 Garula AMs+the aforementioned gatling arm. It's been helping me get relatively good scores, top 15 or so most of the time in rooms full of those shiny star and pentagon people.

Edit: Forgot to hit submit awhile ago, typed all this up before seeing the latest response. First off, Gywain's gatling arm seems neat thus far, though blah 220 cost. It really does eat through a lot of land units like nothing, though, and since the ammo and amount of time you can keep firing it are high, I've more or less been spamming it all over the place whenever a land unit's in range.

As for the Garula AMs, I did notice how lame it was at times to have to twirl around and stuff, but I've only been using them to take potshots at easy targets in the distance, or at nearby ones I know will take more damage from it than the beam gatling anyways (moar scooore woo). Well, I might ditch one or both depending on if/when I suddenly get good at using the gatling for everything or something. Actually, the real issue I'm coming across here is that I realize that I'm not actually going to have any room to tune the Baltheon without tuning capacity, if I continue with a setup like this. Don't know that I really -need- it that much, but it'd certainly be nice.

(P.S. I'd give you my extra Gywain if I could...and maybe someone will donate a Patty/Renny Lop to me too. ;_; I got Squid-girl, Lancerlot, two Gywains and the 'super-awesome+brand new' Misty Hollow recolor with my 5 rolls, by the way. I guess I should be added to that one guy's hit-list too, if anyone wants to inform him.)
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:14 am

range is kinda short
look out for melees
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:16 am

One thing I will note is, quad garula baltheon is probably one of the best PS breaking builds.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:30 am

Get a smaller core,Fagbird arms are M sized for a reason

and good luck getting a garula with 113 rt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:   So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >: Empty

Back to top Go down

So...quad garula AM Baltheon? >:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com