Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)

Go down 
+21
Rinrin
Valkyrie
Divinity
Lyala
BNOISE
Emeraldsun
Rhythmatic
Hyoka
Shimapan
B2Seeker
reVelske
ziix
Priskern
Strill
FireKiller87
Intet
knyx
Trill
Suguri
ngelicdark
Shance
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Strill

Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:04 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Strill wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

I make WBG work with only a High Rapid Beta tune. 12 Force, 60 cost, 465 ammo, normal range, 299 speed.
Combined with the massive bullet size...you get a reliably accurate weapon with decent range, excellent ammo pool and decent force at half the cost of the 3x tuned one.
Doesn't work with too much height though, as the speed is too low to get the beam shot to the target in time. I usually use this for strafing or as a main weapon with Seraph Wings active, as the larger clip size is much more efficient than Mini Bazooka's 5 shot clip.
That sounds reasonable, but I die so rarely with my seraph + great force WBG that I was thinking of getting a pair of High Shooter tunes plus Great Force Beta.

Way too much cost for the benefit. Let's see...WBG base cost is 45?
45x3, +30...that comes out to 165 cost(give or take a bit of cost). I'm not sure that's worth it, for 14 force, 286 range(if the second tune goes off the original range), 357 speed(again, going off the original speed for 2nd tune), dunno how much ammo is left but it's not necessary to know with such a gigantic ammo pool.
Come to think of it, shouldn't it be 13 force(12 force * 109% from GFB tune)?
Gigantic ammo pool? Not necessary to know? It's 450 ammo and I run out of ammo all the time. In fact, that's the main reason I'm considering high shooter rather than ordinary speed upgrades-I need the ammo. I guess I could get great rapid beta and great supply instead then since I don't really care about the range.

With my ideal TEC (26) the great force upgrade pushes the final damage from 15 to 18.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:16 pm

If you run out of ammo in a WBG one of two things happened.

1) you were in ALOT of sustained combat.
2) You fire shots all the time when they won't hit, wasting ammo.

I can make 1 WBG last a whole match, although I had one were I managed to run out of ammo in both my WBGs. Was doing alot of killing.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Strill wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
Strill wrote:
That sounds reasonable, but I die so rarely with my seraph + great force WBG that I was thinking of getting a pair of High Shooter tunes plus Great Force Beta.

45x3, +30...that comes out to 165 cost(give or take a bit of cost). I'm not sure that's worth it, for 14 force, 286 range(if the second tune goes off the original range), 357 speed(again, going off the original speed for 2nd tune), dunno how much ammo is left but it's not necessary to know with such a gigantic ammo pool.
Gigantic ammo pool? Not necessary to know? It's 450 ammo and I run out of ammo all the time. In fact, that's the main reason I'm considering high shooter rather than ordinary speed upgrades-I need the ammo. I guess I could get great rapid beta and great supply instead then since I don't really care about the range.

With my ideal TEC (26) the great force upgrade pushes the final damage from 15 to 18.
1) You don't need more ammo. 450 ammo should be plenty.
2) I fucking got trolled today with a Great Rapid Beta tune. 20% harmonics(80%! success) and it fucked up. Lesson learned: I'm never buying RT tuning mats again.
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:17 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
I do know I shouldn't necro dead threads but.. I don't know, it feels stupid to open a new thread.

And I'm trying to find some new interests in my girl that didn't involve popping over two bucklers, leveling her to 10 for awesome sauce carts and calling it a day.

So...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I probably also have to find a way to give them 30 cap though so that she has room for air loop.... But I'm not sure if she can air loop in full boost mode because Crim can't if she's in seraph mode...

what's the point in having 1 str? is it the same theory as the 40fly and 1 walk?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Shimapan wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:
I do know I shouldn't necro dead threads but.. I don't know, it feels stupid to open a new thread.

And I'm trying to find some new interests in my girl that didn't involve popping over two bucklers, leveling her to 10 for awesome sauce carts and calling it a day.

So...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I probably also have to find a way to give them 30 cap though so that she has room for air loop.... But I'm not sure if she can air loop in full boost mode because Crim can't if she's in seraph mode...

what's the point in having 1 str? is it the same theory as the 40fly and 1 walk?

So your WB doesn't last 1 second.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Pretty much. I wanted AG to be more than just fly high into the air and spam OP blaster. Although right now that's all I can do with her in arena because I don't have the levels/cap to equip her with the end game stuff I've been hoping for >.> So I want to give her a slayer bit.

Aside from that though, I'm not having as much fun with her as I thought I would be. That makes me kinda sad v.v;;
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:45 pm

If both Str and Tec are both 1 or 0, does WB duration stay low, or are they balanced and last ls long like normal.

Does 1 Str and 1 Tec make the same WB duration as 40 Str 40 Tec?

If not, what are the breakpoints for WB duration?

For that build, I wouldn't get moving burst.
Back to top Go down
Strill

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:59 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Strill wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

1) You don't need more ammo. 450 ammo should be plenty.
2) I fucking got trolled today with a Great Rapid Beta tune. 20% harmonics(80%! success) and it fucked up. Lesson learned: I'm never buying RT tuning mats again.
I don't need more ammo? So what am I supposed to do when I run out of ammo again?

Trill wrote:
If both Str and Tec are both 1 or 0, does WB duration stay low, or are they balanced and last ls long like normal.

Does 1 Str and 1 Tec make the same WB duration as 40 Str 40 Tec?

If not, what are the breakpoints for WB duration?

For that build, I wouldn't get moving burst.
People have told me that WB duration depends on the lesser of your STR and TEC, and that having 0 in either reduces the duration to around 1-3 seconds. I haven't seen anyone post any tables or data though.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:08 pm

You find more ammo or use a different gun. Simple as that.

And to my knowledge there is no difference between 1/1 or 40/40... I just want the duration of the bit to actually HAVE one. Having it for 10 seconds less or something is better than having it for 20 seconds less =/ And IMO more damage=better than WB duration for AG. My slayer bit can be destroyed rather easily and it's honestly just to supplement damage/stun people.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Strill wrote:
People have told me that WB duration depends on the lesser of your STR and TEC, and that having 0 in either reduces the duration to around 1-3 seconds. I haven't seen anyone post any tables or data though.
Duration is influenced by the difference between your two attack stats; the closer they are to each other, the longer the bit lasts. Bit damage - with the exception of slayer bits - uses whichever of the two attack stats is lowest. If either stats are 0, bits have horrible duration and deal almost no damage.

Slayer Bits last a really long time no matter what though, you shouldn't worry about your str/tec balance with them, as long as neither stat hits zero.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Suguri wrote:
Strill wrote:
Duration is influenced by the difference between your two attack stats; the closer they are to each other, the longer the bit lasts. Bit damage - with the exception of slayer bits - uses whichever of the two attack stats is lowest. If either stats are 0, bits have horrible duration and deal almost no damage.

Slayer Bits last a really long time no matter what though, you shouldn't worry about your str/tec balance with them, as long as neither stat hits zero.

Care to explain? I'm not sure what difference there is between slayer and other bits. Also, are you saying slayer bits use Str regardless?
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:59 pm

knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Strill wrote:

Care to explain? I'm not sure what difference there is between slayer and other bits. Also, are you saying slayer bits use Str regardless?

Slayer bits I think he refers to both..slayer and ...dual slayer? Maybe swords too.

I think he does mean that slayer bits use STR only since..TEC would most likely be the lowest for most LND based bots being played now..

As for the "it doesn't matter" part, he means it doesn't matter if TEC is at 1, because it'll last really long regardless of the differences between TEC/STR.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:05 pm

knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Strill wrote:

Slayer bits - oddly enough - use the difference in your offensive stats for damage as well, instead of using the lower stat. They just last an unnaturally long time compared to most bits, too.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Slayer bits - oddly enough - use the difference in your offensive stats for damage as well, instead of using the lower stat. They just last an unnaturally long time compared to most bits, too.

Do you mean the difference as in higher stat-lower stat?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:19 pm

knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:

Correct.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Correct.

Huh, so 40 STR 1 TEC or vice versa would be the strongest build that still has a decent amount of duration. Before I just thought it was just the range (just short of lance bits), speed, and comboing ability that sets it apart from other bits.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:56 pm

knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:

Correct.

Huh, so 40 STR 1 TEC or vice versa would be the strongest build that still has a decent amount of duration. Before I just thought it was just the range (just short of lance bits), speed, and comboing ability that sets it apart from other bits.
Ah, that's the opposite of what I meant. It's the same as with duration; the closer the stats are to each other, the more damage it does.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:25 am

Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Correct.

Ah, that's the opposite of what I meant. It's the same as with duration; the closer the stats are to each other, the more damage it does.

Oh, lol, for a second that didn't make much sense either. But that also means float dash + medi aide + growing wonder + dual slayer + balanced STR and TEC= maxmum slaying?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:03 am

Generally, for wonder bits:

Damage is taken from whichever (STR or TEC) is lower

Amount of activation time for wonder bits is indirectly proportional to the difference between STR and TEC. (The bigger the difference, the shorter the time)

Slayer bits stun really well with great range.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:04 am

Hyoka wrote:
Generally, for wonder bits:

Damage is taken from whichever (STR or TEC) is lower

Amount of activation time for wonder bits is indirectly proportional to the difference between STR and TEC. (The bigger the difference, the shorter the time)

Slayer bits stun really well with great range.

That's generally the rule I followed before, but slayer bit fax are enlightening.
Back to top Go down
Rhythmatic

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Necroing this thread for some opinions on this build. I'm newb, so be brutal.

【Robot Name】
Ah-chan

【Parts】
BD: Aquila Girl BD
 WB: Beam Bit(default)
 LG: Aquila Girl LG [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  BS: Brickgale BS [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta] [High Tech Alpha]
 HD: Aquila Girl HD [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  HDAC: Kinder Hat [High Tech Alpha]
  FCAC: Mini Crim [High Tech Alpha]
 BS: -
 AM: Aquila Girl AM [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
  WP: Wide Beam Gun [High Tough] [Tough] [Great Rapid Beta]
 AM: Aquila Girl AM [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
  WP: -

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: S
COST: 1230
CAPA: 1230
HP: 391
STR: -11
TEC: 40
WLK: 1
FLY: 40
TGH: 15

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Enhance internal weapon×2
Quick Boost
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×1
Fudara Cosmos×18
Threede Cosmos×1
Red Chip×120
Yellow Chip×50
Green Chip×20
Stabilizer×81
Turbo Charger×48
Brake Damper×18
Rapid Crystal×17
Drum Magazine×32
Guide Circuit×63
Heat Ash×15
Hard Plate×11
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:49 pm

I made this really awesome map for AG to fight in, you should all grab your AG and come by.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
Rhythmatic

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Emeraldsun wrote:
I made this really awesome map for AG to fight in, you should all grab your AG and come by.

There sure is a ton of AG hatred these days.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Don't blame the AG hate. I hate her too in a way; annoying to fight, too easy to play. Then I get this whining about ohhhh if you find it too easy DON'T USE THE BLASTER. And yknow what? If I don't use the blaster, I might as well not play her at all =.= I find that seraph wings >> full boost; 3 seraph wings will last me a heck ton longer and save me from TBG missile homing amongst other things. But I want to play my sugoi girl, so meh. I'll deal facing her in my arenas and I'll deal with player wiht her.

Anyway, your AG looks to be a blaster spam girl. No WB means no chasing to stun with slayer bits, and BG BS says you want hi-altitude, all day, every day. Run of the mill to abuse the most OP weapon you can get.

Nothing more to say. Looks good. Although, you may want to rethink the bullet speed on the WBG. It'll make it easier to hit, but with practice, you don't have to aim as hard as you would now to hit. Maybe force tune would be better.

Also, this thread ain't that old. Ain't a necro at all.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:00 pm

I like Brickgale Bs, since for the occasions I land near an art, I can take off quick again without being stunlocked. Looks nice build wise, but honestly she isn't too hard to build/use

40 Fly, anytec, fly around and derp in everythings face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)   Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aquila Girl (AH-CHAN~)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next