Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!

Go down 
+11
FelixFaust
shinigami
Wolf Hikari
FreedomFighter
TiadongIII
gunzlinger
hussey
Hyoka
Fate
Desu
Feign
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Here's the upload, by the way... Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 4b5825d3cb609b27d8da181882eae93a2g
http://www.mediafire.com/?vqf3ls0raqja0o9

Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 JoustRyda2_01Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 JoustRyda2_02
Back to top Go down
gunzlinger
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
gunzlinger

Male Posts : 111

Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 am

That looks seriously weird... the head just -doesn't- look right.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Had to mod a lil the head and tnx for the skin file !

Here it is on the Saggi :

Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Screenshot2010101313060

Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Yay! Ryda the sniper!

(which arms are those?)
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:52 am

gunzlinger wrote:
That looks seriously weird... the head just -doesn't- look right.
Care to elaborate? I can't help that it's a little blocky, as the non-girl-type robo heads are very low polygon. It looks better in action than in screenshots, though she doesn't blink, which is probably a little disturbing after a while...

TiadongIII wrote:
Had to mod a lil the head and tnx for the skin file !

Here it is on the Saggi :
Huge bunny ears! Very nice! Very Happy I have fun equipping the mascot panda, as it's scaled up similarly. Glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:24 am

@Hyoka

I used Centaur AMs

@Feign

Yeah,the cyberoid HD makes all accs oversized xD
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:51 pm

I'm a big fan of girls in exoskeletons : )

Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Screenshot2010101513303

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:34 pm

TiadongIII wrote:
I'm a big fan of girls in exoskeletons : )

pic

I take it you are an Appleseed fan?

Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Appl27a
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Mayhem wrote:
You say that like there might be people in the world who aren't... and that baffles me. Razz

Tiadong, it's nice seeing Ryda get more usage. I'm planning on making another one using a Paraboroid head, so a cheaper version, essentially... Any ideas for a name?
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Mayhem wrote:

Yup : )

Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Screenshot2010101802594.th Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Screenshot2010101802580.th Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Screenshot2010101802572.th Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Screenshot2010101802544.th

Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Screenshot2010101802475.th Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Screenshot2010101802443.th Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Screenshot2010101802411.th Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Screenshot2010101803011.th

Feign wrote:

Tiadong, it's nice seeing Ryda get more usage. I'm planning on making another one using a Paraboroid head, so a cheaper version, essentially... Any ideas for a name?

Tramuntana is my faw : )

Last edited by TiadongIII on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:29 am

We should put Ryda on an Accel Saber GP when we get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:17 pm

TiadongIII wrote:
Tramuntana is my faw : )
... Neutral

No offence, but wut? I mean, is there a meaning behind that name I'm not getting?

It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

Also: Paraboroid head is really friggin hard to edit! Absolutely nothing like Cyberoid, and it re-uses textures all over the place from a tiny TINY little skin image. Feeling more and more like I should use a different head as the base.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Tramuntana is local name for a strong wind in my country.It comes suddenly and hits hard.

But don't mind me,i usually have crazy names for my bots *_*

Wut you think bout : Meledyne or Taiga ? prehaps Musume <.<
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:01 pm

TiadongIII wrote:
Tramuntana is local name for a strong wind in my country.It comes suddenly and hits hard.
So... a squall?

TiadongIII wrote:
But don't mind me,i usually have crazy names for my bots *_*

Wut you think bout : Meledyne or Taiga ? prehaps Musume <.<
Hmm, those sound pretty good... Though now I've come up with something while editing... Piolette.

I know, not very impressive, but it isn't a very impressive head.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:22 am

Try Misside HD.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Try Misside HD.
That drops in Quest, right?
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: New skins for Live Service!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:34 pm

ALLRIGHT! I'm back home and have been hard at work on some of the newest freshest skins for Live release!

First up is one that most people have from participating in the mini-betas, even though many othrs have made Laz-Chan skins, here's mine!
Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 DeceptionOfficial thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Deception2
Body: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 LazchanBDSwim Legs:Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 LazchanLGSwim Head: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 LazchanHDSmirk
Yes, it's tamer than the original little red bikini version that CS gave us... I'm not sick, guys.

Second, for those who rolled the cheap Garapon and won, here's a skin for Frau Adonne:
Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Envy1
Body: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 AdonneBDSkin Booster(pictured later): Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 AdoneBSRRHWings Head: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 AdonneHDEnvy
Goddamn, she's angry, but it's understandable with those scars... I took the face right from my Seraph Crimrose head, which I'll most likely redo later.

Next up, for the Summer Girl Garapon rollers, Summer Misty Hollow:
Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Lust1Wearing the Frau Adonne Booster. Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Lust2Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Lust3
Body: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 MistySummerBDSkin Arms: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 MistySummerAMMarked Legs: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 MistySummerLGSkin
She's a huge fan of Mighty Byne, hence the tattoos all over her.

Lastly, also from the Summer Girl Garapon (some would argue, not a truly winning roll), Summer Winberrl!
Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Greed1Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Greed2Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Greed3
Body: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 WinSummerBDSkin Arms: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 WinSummerAMMarked Legs: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 WinSummerLGSkin
Yes, that's a piercing holding up her swimsuit in the back... She's hardcore like that, yo. Also, that tattoo on the right arm, damn that was fun.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:03 pm

someone pick up my jaw from floor please.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:15 am

Can someone give me an Eye Mo please...
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:55 am

Where's my eyewash? *bump* (Hit sth)
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Hey! I saw the new subforum and was gonna try to get the thread moved and it looks like they beat me to it! Thanks for the kind reception on my newest skins. I hope others get to enjoy them as much as I have (though I know it's not terribly likely as they're all Garapon only Neutral )...

As I don't have any more Rt to spare, I'm thinking of doing some skins for my mecha-types... Granted, the big ones in my mind are Geograsis G-Type and Shaden, though I know those aren't gonna be bots that many people have... Any suggestions for UC bot skin ideas that I could do? (I'm still a little away from Steel Rank, so no Cyberoid just yet.)
Back to top Go down
FelixFaust
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:00 am

Try some more Shino Exroad designs that aren't too revealing. I wouldn't want to be banned because of a Half naked Shino. ;P

Oh, and if you ever get the regular Misty Hollow, maybe that one too. :]
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:59 pm

FelixFaust wrote:
Try some more Shino Exroad designs that aren't too revealing. I wouldn't want to be banned because of a Half naked Shino. ;P

Oh, and if you ever get the regular Misty Hollow, maybe that one too. :]
Actually, I did clean up my Shino skin a little while ago, though it is still quite risqué. With paint prices at 100uc rather than a full grand, I may do some experimentation with a more clothed Shino.

I do have a Misty Hollow SIN that I haven't gotten inspired for just yet... Any ideas on a theme?
Back to top Go down
FelixFaust
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:20 am

Maybe something casual looking? I'm not too good with coming up with things. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 am

Please somebody shoot me...
I wonder why you are putting such making such erotic outfits, I don't think it will be good if the younger players see them... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!   Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official thread of the Feign's skins! UPDATE: (some of the) Sugoi Girls! Bodysuit Shino!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next