Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WIZ] Regeneration

Go down 
+30
Charter
Rinrin
NotZetsubou
Reborns
ziix
Asagi-san
RoflWaffle
Kainagi
FreedomFighter
nodochii
IronDicks
xzpwnz
Malphes
Suguri
CapeMike
Frederica-Bernkastel
Leicester
Arti
Raike
rehpic
lemontea93
zachie69
SkyeMeir
Sokkenai
Ivallice
Xonerox
necrio
Z741
Nisa
Keith Jardine
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

[WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:10 pm

Practice, my friend. Practice. Never give up.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:00 pm

I know, I know....

But it's not easy moving away from a play-style I've had for years upon years, going all the way back to the original EverQuest...didn't take me long to settle into a Beastlord character there...ranged support, reasonably capable of defending myself, but mostly there to backup the meatshields....

It's progressed to the point where I'm genuinely -terrified- to close to melee range unless there's no other option, as LXE has witnessed a few times...and...every now and then, for reasons even I can't fully explain, I just go berzerk in the middle of a match...the only pattern is I'm using a melee-based bot, and it just...ticks me off seeing an allied support bot get killed...; the only example I can definitely remember details on involved me with an earlier version of my Shino/Squealer hybrid on Green Field...was on a higher ledge, and saw a support teammate get offed by a Vanguard(who was NOT watching his six)..just saw -red-, leaped down from the ledge, and landed directly behind the Vanguard, who turned just in time to catch a volley of squealer PAUNCHes to the face...less than 5 seconds later, another nearby enemy bot went down in a flurry of attacks...wish I could remember what happened next.... :\

...guess everyone has a 'killer instinct' inside them...I just either can't, or sub-consciously won't let mine out, as I don't deal well with my own emotions...yeah, I'm psychologically analyzing a video game...I take my gaming seriously, heh...so can you understand the trouble I'm seeing myself in? I -want- to be useful....
Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rehpic

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:59 pm

it's all about adapting for me-

i used to suck at melee, and even now i still do ALOT, but at least i found my own way to use my melee #em3

imo it's about using the right bot at the right place ou o

i only use my melee on ruined temple, wide glacier night, glacier night, and dirty waterway o3o

and of course, you just have to develop your playstyle D:
(i feel like an art when i use melee, idk why)
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:14 pm

rehpic wrote:
it's all about adapting for me-

i used to suck at melee, and even now i still do ALOT, but at least i found my own way to use my melee #em3

imo it's about using the right bot at the right place ou o

i only use my melee on ruined temple, wide glacier night, glacier night, and dirty waterway o3o

and of course, you just have to develop your playstyle D:
(i feel like an art when i use melee, idk why)

Guess it'd help if I could main something besides my Pulsycait...nothing else really fits with me...although, lately, I've had some fun with a Seiron I got and trying to tweak a Saggi Max I've had for awhile....
Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rehpic

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:08 am

*sigh* now I'M depressed since Boku ate my money worth 90 rt :c

it makes me sad to think that i just tossed that away, when it was worth 2 big mac value meals with large fries and drinks add ons.

i could've had a full stomach, or 90 rt, but nooo... i got nothing :/
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:18 pm

The rt offer didn't work? Just try contacting CS...I'm sure there's a help page somewhere!
Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rehpic

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:23 pm

it wasn't an offer... i spent real money.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Eep...I'd definitely contact them then!!

Don't feel too bad, Reh...I'm about to buy 100rt myself...but not via Boku....

You'll notice I've never said ANYthing about 'not gonna buy rt'...in fact, I spent real money on Exteel while it was live...(RIP, old friend), but only after deciding I -really- wanted/needed that Rocket Launcher you see my avatar holding there...sometimes, you have to do things you normally wouldn't do...sure, I may catch a little flak, but even I can only be pushed so far(subtle hint at my recent being picked on)....

If I get gara-trolled, then so be it, it's a lesson learned, then we can share a little sadness together...if I somehow get yoinked of the rt as you have...well, manly hugs are definitely in order! Smile

...and, on the off-chance I somehow nab Melfi, Lala, Squidol Girl, or Regina...then, you'll get to see the happy-dance! ...not LIVE, of course...even I'm not that nuts...yet....

oooo.k.... Trying to do this via PayPal, and it says my debit card can't be used, despite the fact I KNOW it has funds on it.... Guess I'll keep you updated.... *shrug*

Well, got it to work via Google....

1st spin was a rare tuneup set...'meh', until I realized that I only need 3 more Rainbow Chips for the coveted Revenge: Crimson Veil tune for Pulsycait...not what I was hoping for, but quite workable!

2nd spin was a Blast Railgun...; could put it on my Genbura now that I've removed it's original arms...lots of railgun fun now! Very Happy I'll probably move it over to my Saggi Max after it reaches lv 9...I -should- have the capa for it then.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:20 pm

CapeMike wrote:
2nd spin was a Blast Railgun...; could put it on my Genbura now that I've removed it's original arms...lots of railgun fun now! Very Happy I'll probably move it over to my Saggi Max after it reaches lv 9...I -should- have the capa for it then.... Smile
sorry but that railgun is horribad.
Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rehpic

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:34 pm

i'd like to have one for my weapon collection tho #em3
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:48 pm

someone fund me rt so i can get heavy jaguar arm
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:52 pm

and at long last, my strongest robot, my magnum opus, has been finished.

Now to start working on another bot, which i cannot seem to get. I really want to buy Rt, but I'm too lazy to open my own bank account... And my current debit card is shared with my mom and she'll tear me apart if she finds out I use it for games #em6

And I still need to wait till saturday to open one anyways...

Currently my only option is boku which is not only unreliable as seen above but greedy as fuck too. CONVENIENCE FEE MY ASS, BOKU, I WON'T PAY AT 140% RATE.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Soon as I get(and IF) that Revenge: Crimson Veil tune on Pulsycait, he'll be basically done...'course I'll still main him.... Smile
Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rehpic

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:04 am

it turns out, boku hates regen ppl D:

even my neighbor raike got his money eaten, and twice what i lost too! :/
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:45 pm

stop using the newest option they give you guys Neutral
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:08 am

raike got a heavy jagarm
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:07 am

Decided to take some DVDs I'd had in storage for several years while I was in NZ and sell 'em...didn't want to, but they weren't doing me any good in storage and I'm sure they're already being enjoyed by someone else who can utilize 'em....

Took $10 from it and got another 100rt...hopefully, this time, my 2 single rolls will be a bit better.... I could sure USE some good fortune....

=edit=

Well, this was noticeably better...got an Elisa and Beam Launcher!

How's Elisa treat melee-noobs like me?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:35 am

@ boku thing
I got my Rt, although at an inflated price. Had no other payment option here, bleh.

Also I bought a gwyain because mega gara full of moes = lolnope.

ALSO, someone using Sash/a/'s account (claiming not to be the original) wants to join the clan. Anyone know this guy?
Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rehpic

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:13 am

that's gotta be cybernetic o:
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:43 pm

I'm pretty sure I was at rank 550 something in cosmic commander, but I got the Rt anyways so whatever. Rolled weekly and got saggi maxis 2...

fuck. I can't use railguns. Because I've never had one before.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Got in the top 500 as well...was surprised I managed it, but hey, free is free...I'll let you know what I got as soon as I can! Smile
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Stardust bombing is great. I should have bought a large air sooner.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Ended up with one of the Gemini 'twin' Support bots...homing slow-ball and a surprisingly efficient rifle-arm who's only drawback is it's horrid ammo supply(80 ammo and fires 2 shots at a time)...will -definitely- get some mileage outta this little guy!

...did I mention it can learn sway, boost run, AND short boost? O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Mike is like our cheerleader~! <3 #em3
Wait, I'm picturing an old man in a cheerleader outfit. O_o
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:36 pm

I just noticed that the thanksgiving campaign banner is perhaps the manliest thing ever pumped out by cyberstep

sigged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Regeneration   [WIZ] Regeneration - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

[WIZ] Regeneration
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Clans-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com