Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I am currently working on

Go down 
+3
shinigami
Nisa
Dune
7 posters
AuthorMessage

What I am currently working on Empty
PostSubject: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:06 pm

http://pro43.tk/

http://forum-pro43.tk/
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Haven't checked the forums yet but really nice work on the website, good music too... only issue is that it takes ages for each page to load (site is quite graphic intensive even though it looks even nicer cause of it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Dune wrote:
Haven't checked the forums yet but really nice work on the website, good music too... only issue is that it takes ages for each page to load (site is quite graphic intensive even though it looks even nicer cause of it)

You mean actually load or simply change pages? It should only take a few seconds to load, changing pages takes a bit longer simply due to the animation that changes it. I'm not that concerned about the page change speed since the pages for the website wont be that important to get to compared to the forums which would be active. But thanks, it has been a really long time since the last time I made a website.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 pm

I might join IF there is some playerbase there,and the site needs a lil more work first
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Dune wrote:

You mean actually load or simply change pages? It should only take a few seconds to load, changing pages takes a bit longer simply due to the animation that changes it. I'm not that concerned about the page change speed since the pages for the website wont be that important to get to compared to the forums which would be active. But thanks, it has been a really long time since the last time I made a website.

Yeah ment the change pages part, since the animation casues it to take awhile, if the animation could be played out a bit faster it could look more smoother but iono, tbh I still like it and it is really well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:27 am

Nice "Neuropol" font you got there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:45 am

Nisa wrote:
I might join IF there is some playerbase there,and the site needs a lil more work first
In order for there to be a playbase, people need to join, including you. I wont just magically have people. As for the site, it says under construction for a reason but what exactly are you waiting on to be added?

LXE wrote:
Nice "Neuropol" font you got there.
That's not Neuropol, but thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:50 am

Mayhem wrote:
That's not Neuropol, but thanks.
It's similar.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:30 am

This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://pro43.tk/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Help

In case u're wondering,Im using rockmelt as mah browser.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:38 am

shinigami wrote:
This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://pro43.tk/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Help

In case u're wondering,Im using rockmelt as mah browser.

wtf is rockmelt?

link pl0x
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:42 am

http://www.rockmelt.com/

A chrome variant which includes basic facebook functions in its interface.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:00 am

shinigami wrote:

I prefer firefox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:32 am

shinigami wrote:

Try http://pro43.forumotion.com/ for the forums.

Try http://www.wix.com/pro_ject43/p43 for the website.

Also, I just added a load of new sections so now the forum is worth joining.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:20 am

ah, I love using wix to make websites XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:32 pm

You're all free to register on my forum. Heck, I'd appreciate it if you did even if you wont use them. Just be sure to read the rules and pm me the code used to remove your newbie status so your account is not deleted in a week.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm not so sure what the website/forum is about though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:41 pm

necrio wrote:
I'm not so sure what the website/forum is about though...

It says in both that it is a community dedicates to games and guns. You don't need to like both to join. Games and guns are just the two things I really like other than girls, but I did not want it to get awkward for girl members to have a section on women, so I kept that G out.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:43 pm

book marked it register l8r ill refer some friends to it
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 am

just took a look, seems to be coming along nicely. Only takes as long to load at the start as most wix sites.

I dont know if you can change it but how the pages dissolve into each other when u change page; if that animation could be sped up a touch would be better imo.

GGG would have been funny...same as a certain German adult video company Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:43 am

LayLay wrote:
just took a look, seems to be coming along nicely. Only takes as long to load at the start as most wix sites.

I dont know if you can change it but how the pages dissolve into each other when u change page; if that animation could be sped up a touch would be better imo.

GGG would have been funny...same as a certain German adult video company :P

Or GaoGaiGar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:22 am

LayLay wrote:

GGG would have been funny...same as a certain German adult video company Razz

You would think they would add that feature after what, 4 years? Wow... It's been 4 years already. Felt like yesterday that wix came out. But no, can't change the time.

Edit: I'm done making the forums so I will make a real thread in regards to people joining it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I am currently working on   What I am currently working on Empty

Back to top Go down

What I am currently working on
Page 1 of 1