Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Is there any way to get the thunder rod? ; _ ;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CharRED

Is there any way to get the thunder rod? ; _ ; Empty
PostSubject: Is there any way to get the thunder rod? ; _ ;   Is there any way to get the thunder rod? ; _ ; EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:59 pm

I missed the opportunity to get the thunder rod in the beginning of the service from garapon as I didn't play just yet. I took a break from beta to now and whatnot. Since there is no thunder rod in the shop, Are there any reportings of thunder rod drops in arcantus or Arena? I'm really sad now ; _ _ _ ;

No

For those who don't know, thunder rod is that rod that shoots bolts at your bots. Many of you may have encountered it if you remember maining an air and having something shoot it down from the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to get the thunder rod? ; _ ;   Is there any way to get the thunder rod? ; _ ; EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:03 pm

I'm pretty sure Thunder Rods are too slow to hit airs. .-.

They probably drop from lotto cubes, seems like everything does. That;s the only way you'll get one unless it shows up in weekly gara, though.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to get the thunder rod? ; _ ;   Is there any way to get the thunder rod? ; _ ; EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 pm

It sucks.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to get the thunder rod? ; _ ;   Is there any way to get the thunder rod? ; _ ; EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:46 pm

@Nisa wrote:
It sucks.
It's good on Divided River, since you caan spam the enemy PS from under the bridge.

Otherwise, yeah, it probably isn't all that great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to get the thunder rod? ; _ ;   Is there any way to get the thunder rod? ; _ ; Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there any way to get the thunder rod? ; _ ;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com