Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

shopping list, please help :)

Go down 
+2
ziix
brokita1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

shopping list, please help :) Empty
PostSubject: shopping list, please help :)   shopping list, please help :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 am

was wondering if theres slotted or improved forms of these weapons to quest or find

wing plus AMJ
Wide beam gun
Buckler (is there a 2 slot version)
viper shield (2 slot preferribly)
sword/vulture wing, pref vulture wing

and best way to farm tune up mats
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: shopping list, please help :)   shopping list, please help :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:28 am

@brokita1 wrote:
was wondering if theres slotted or improved forms of these weapons to quest or find

wing plus AMJ
Wide beam gun

You can get a 3slotted wing plus AMJ and Viper shield through ranking up.

Wide beam gun, sword wing and vulture wings can have 3 slots if you get them from friendship rewards.

Not sure about buckler.

The best way to "farm" tune-up materials and 3 slot vulture wings is through UC garapon. Save up a bunch of UC, and when you're finally Pentagon rank, start tuning.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: shopping list, please help :)   shopping list, please help :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:31 am

ugh alright D: i just hate garapon so much, i can never seem to get what i want/need, thank you though :3
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: shopping list, please help :)   shopping list, please help :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:01 pm

You can get buckler from doing Bastagant Boss hunting quest such as Haku. They usually drop one or two slot of it.

As for others, you can only mainly rely on mission or arena for the drop. =/ Though Viper shield.... you can prolly get 2 slotted one using Star Coin. *but you need to spend quite a hefty amount of Rt in the first place*
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: shopping list, please help :)   shopping list, please help :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:09 pm

@brokita1 wrote:

wing plus AMJ ( Cost : Boost +hitbox = not worth it
Wide beam gun (Light plasma Gun)
Buckler (is there a 2 slot version) (yes.)
viper shield (2 slot preferribly) (you can also get a 3 slotted one from ranking up,other means to obtain slotted vipers --> starcoin,since it doesnt drop from arena )
sword/vulture wing, pref vulture wing (Swordwing is the best out of those,vultres suck)

and best way to farm tune up mats (garapon/bastalgant)
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: shopping list, please help :)   shopping list, please help :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:39 pm

hmmm.... well hitbox im not too worried about, but once i can tune up to make up for the lack of fly (only 22 without wing pus AMJ) i can ditch those, unless the slots on those make up the extra cost/hitbox
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: shopping list, please help :)   shopping list, please help :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:57 pm

@brokita1 wrote:

wing plus AMJ = Rank up 1s
Wide beam gun = Starcluster extreme 3s
Buckler (is there a 2 slot version) = Eve garapon 2s (0-1s boss quests)
viper shield (2 slot preferribly) = Star coins 2s
sword/vulture wing, pref vulture wing = UC garapon 2 3s

and best way to farm tune up mats = Boss quest
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: shopping list, please help :)   shopping list, please help :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:43 pm

@brokita1 wrote:

wing plus AMJ
You get two 1-slot ones at an early rank. Otherwise, you need to hope for a 3-slot one from the ranks that give random 3-slot parts as their rankup prize. Honestly though, if you're tuning something you shouldn't be using wing amjs in the first place; they have the stats of high boost beta (5 cost) with the cost of Great Boost (30 cost).

@brokita1 wrote:

Wide beam gun
Various missions (all of them?) can give 3-slot wide beam guns.

@brokita1 wrote:

Unless 2-slot versions can drop from bosses, I think your only chance here was in EVE gara. Or, as mentioned with the wing amjs, you could luck out on rankup.

@brokita1 wrote:

Again, rankup if you're lucky.

@brokita1 wrote:

UC Gara 2, arena, arcantus

@brokita1 wrote:

Either spam 1* berz with a competent party (shoot for 4 minutes per run), or farm arcantus and sell all the junk you get to buy more of the particular material you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
brokita1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: shopping list, please help :)   shopping list, please help :) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:58 pm

yea i can see point, but for now since i could afford only 3 tunes of your recommendation (and with my luck only 1 went through : /) its what ill use until i can get more tunes

thanks everyone for your help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shopping list, please help :)   shopping list, please help :) Empty

Back to top Go down

shopping list, please help :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com