Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?

Go down 
+19
Hyoka
necrio
boytitan2
LordShade
TommoPuppy
sweetcakes
StickyKeys
rei_hunter
knyx
Dune
SkyeMeir
Mirien
Suguri
toshiyuki
Nisa
ziix
RoboFranky
UncleBobbie
Siveria
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Siveria

Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:01 am

Hey all, I been thinking of droping 20 US into the games cash shop, and looking for suggestions on some must have items/robots in general. Thinking of taking 1 roll at the chibi gacha just to get 1 of those, but unsure what to do with the other 160 or so that will be left. Suggestions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:44 am

Spend extra $30 in one transaction and get the scarf.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:45 am

Spam arena for UC, spam UC gara for koko gaap = Cheap Chibi.

And with the RT, that depends on what kind of bots you like of course =X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:48 am

Just don't roll Garapon or your RT will just disappear.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 am

LXE wrote:
Spend extra $30 in one transaction and get the scarf.

wasn't the scarf 50$ ?
the cape 100$
the wing 200$

30$ will get u an extra 0.20$ and sum tune mats and stuff
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:53 am

UncleBobbie wrote:

I am looking for a fully customizable support bot, I am in love with Winberrl but her arms are locked. So could use a good support bot. UC Gacha.. I dunno i spent a ton in there and got squat. Total waste of money. Also looking for some decent weapons that are useable by most bots in the game, railguns come to mine for a pair of weps to get M size i think
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:57 am

Not sure if this will help but here are my suggestions...(no gara only shop)
Also, I don't think there's such a thing as a "must have", since it's all preference.

-Like the previous post, you can just spam UC Gara for a Koko Gaap, but go roll Chibi Gara if you want slots.

-If you're planning on using air types and just sticking a mini zook and a beam weapon on it, don't bother buying the RT air types, unless if it's for their perks, like Brickgale BS, Brickgale AM2/3 etc. This is because almost all S/M airs play the same. Minizook+beam weapon+40 fly.

IMO, the only L-Air worth your RT is Baltheon...if you have SDC >.>

Aquila may seem nice, but mai waifu is comming soon anyway Embarassed

-For ARTS, don't get tempted by Sturbanger and Toybox. They're not really worth 50 RT.
IMO, the only RT arts worth buying are Saggitary Maxis, Amateus and Maril March (if you don't have the Trill version of her.)

-For LNDS, Mighty Byne. Blazed Baron is fine too.

-For Supports,
Pulsardio plays like a Destructor, spamming missiles, but Pulsardio's missiles are for disrupting, not damage.
Bugsycait is good for being a hopper and his AM which disables sub weapons.
Winberrl for her removable AMs
Greinaut for strategic purposes. Highly recommended for epoch.

TL;DR Buy RT buy them all.
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 am

ziix wrote:
Not sure if this will help but here are my suggestions...(no gara only shop)

-Like the previous post, you can just spam UC Gara for a Koko Gaap, but go roll Chibi Gara if you want slots.

-If you're planning on using air types and just sticking a mini zook and a beam weapon on it, don't bother buying the RT air types, unless if it's for their perks, like Brickgale BS, Brickgale AM2/3 etc. This is because almose all S/M airs play the same. Minizook+beam weapon+40 fly.
IMO, the only L-Air worth your RT is Baltheon...if you have SDC >.>
Aquila may seem nice, but mai waifu is comming soon anyway Embarassed

-For ART, don't get tempted by Sturbanger and Toybox. They're not really worth 50 RT.
IMO, the only RT arts worth buying are Saggitary Maxis, Amateus and Maril March (if you don't have the Trill version of her.)

-For LNDS, Mighty Byne. Blazed Baron is fine too.

-For Supports,
Pulsardio plays like a Destructor, spamming missiles, but Pulsardio's missiles are for disrupting, not damage.
Bugsycait is good for being a hopper and his AM which disables sub weapons.
Winberrl for her removable AMs
Greinaut for strategic purposes. Highly recommended for epoch.

TL;DR Buy RT buy them all.

Ahh so RT Winberrl lets u remove her arms? Intersting, and yeah I was looking at Bugsy for a support bot. I already have Amateus, and Maril March Trill.

I don't know where to get a SDC.. Stardust cannon i assume? Right now my winberrl rapes with her drawngun and twin accelguns (Love these things easy to land hits with them with their sky high bullet speeds)
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:01 am

Siveria wrote:
UncleBobbie wrote:

I am looking for a fully customizable support bot, I am in love with Winberrl but her arms are locked. So could use a good support bot. UC Gacha.. I dunno i spent a ton in there and got squat. Total waste of money. Also looking for some decent weapons that are useable by most bots in the game, railguns come to mine for a pair of weps to get M size i think

depends on ur style of play,
The RT winberyll in the shop actually has unlocked arms, so u can put em on any bot u like "coughtarantuliccough"

My personal favourite SUP bot is Nicole with Bugsy AM2
Jams the BS of AIRs and the melees of LNDs
cuzing many enemies to go "FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU*******" lol!

I recommend u save it till the new moebots arrive
check em out first
If u like SUP, maybe Squiddol Girl is meant for u
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 am

MIGHTY BYNE.

OR

SAGGITARY MAXIS.
Back to top Go down
toshiyuki
Newcomer
Newcomer
toshiyuki

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 am

my suggest is SAVE IT for newer moebots that is coming.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:03 am

Siveria wrote:

Ahh so RT Winberrl lets u remove her arms? Intersting, and yeah I was looking at Bugsy for a support bot. I already have Amateus, and Maril March Trill.

I don't know where to get a SDC.. Stardust cannon i assume? Right now my winberrl rapes with her drawngun and twin accelguns (Love these things easy to land hits with them with their sky high bullet speeds)

You can get SDC by doing Bastagant Quests. Fractalus drops it more often, followed by Berz, and Haku rarely drops it.

Also, I forgot about Nicole Malice for Support.

Nicole Malice: Spam her Rod, activate WB, spam, wb, spam, wb, spam wb. She's great for trolling hoppers, float dashers and air bots.
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:09 am

ziix wrote:
Siveria wrote:

You can get SDC by doing Bastagant Quests. Fractalus drops it more often, followed by Berz, and Haku rarely drops it.

Also, I forgot about Nicole Malice for Support.

Nicole Malice: Spam her Rod, activate WB, spam, wb, spam, wb, spam wb. She's great for trolling hoppers, float dashers and air bots.

Yeah I kinda like the support route, I take pot shots at enemies, get a few frags, and help heal my team and refill their ammo when I find the carts in union wars. went fronm placing last, to playing more safely and hitting center, now when I play my winberrl i usually place top 10. got my BR from 0.229 up to 0.996 and rising so far. Squiddol? wtf? loli with tentacles? lol got a pic? if thats what she is
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 am

Squiddol girl with squidol in the background.

CLEARLY NOT LOLI.
Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? S1ls8j
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:29 am

ziix wrote:

CLEARLY NOT LOLI.

Shes hawt though XD.
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:08 am

UC Gacha is trolling me hard too, just got 5 silver pokeballs in a row. T_T want a gold. long as its malice or Koko I be happy! lol
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 am

UncleBobbie wrote:
Spam arena for UC, spam UC gara for koko gaap = Cheap slotless Chibi, enjoy your shitty stats.
Fixed for accuracy.

I have no idea what bot types you like, so I don't know what to suggest. Bugsycait is probably the best support bot in the shop. For air, I'd recommend Baltheon, or if you have lots of parts with +tgh, Aquila. Blaze Baron and Misty Hollow are nice lands if you enjoy gimmick builds. You already have Amateus and Maril, so I won't bother suggesting any other arts.
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:48 am

Suguri wrote:
UncleBobbie wrote:
Spam arena for UC, spam UC gara for koko gaap = Cheap slotless Chibi, enjoy your shitty stats.
Fixed for accuracy.

I have no idea what bot types you like, so I don't know what to suggest. Bugsycait is probably the best support bot in the shop. For air, I'd recommend Baltheon, or if you have lots of parts with +tgh, Aquila. Blaze Baron and Misty Hollow are nice lands if you enjoy gimmick builds. You already have Amateus and Maril, so I won't bother suggesting any other arts.

Only bot type I really suck at is melee, I don't know how people can chain combo, each time I try I hit once then fly past them with most weapons I tried. So other than melee based, prob anything else.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:42 am

ziix wrote:

CLEARLY NOT LOLI.

MUST HAVE HER
Back to top Go down
Mirien
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:45 am

I would get some ron, cola and also fries lol!
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 pm

UncleBobbie wrote:
ziix wrote:

CLEARLY NOT LOLI.

MUST HAVE HER

They shud have made the tentacles coming out as her hair
It will attract all the Ika Musume fans lol!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:17 pm

RoboFranky wrote:

It will attract all the Ika Musume fans lol!
no go away
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:45 pm

I'm kinda glad they didn't make her like Ika Musume, because if they did we wouldn't have this version of Squidol Girl. But people will still make Ika Musume skins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:06 pm

ziix wrote:

CLEARLY NOT LOLI.
I SCARED NOW!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Don't waste the 20$ on garapon (unless you have godly RT Gara luck like I tend to have) and even then I don't reccomend it as yer gonna get trolled HARD...

If you really want a chibi with slots and dont have the silver hair lazchans from beta.. roll the chibi gara once (as it is 100% success of chibiness)

Otherwise save all 200 RT for new shop bots or buy some of the shop bots instead, though I can't reccomend any great ones for you (since idk yer playstyle/skill/etc) but here are some reccomendations..

LND - Uhh can't really think of any good ones here except Zero Saber Girl, mabye hatigarm, some might vote for blazed baron though I dislike his shop version, Byne Girl IF she is shop will be nice as well I think.. (might wanna save for that and expect cybertroll to overcharge it for 100 rt or some crap like they did with Nichole).

AIR - Save for seraph using UC.. if you go small air, other options are, Baltheon (plays more like a support though and wont net you high scores except for getting SUPPORT title in alot of matches *Which for me feels good in its own*, Thorala who has a nice LG to use on other bots (dat booster slot...) and is a good bot to use dem Stardust Cannons with since gwayin is freaking gara here ._., Back to S sized if you don't like seraphs (I personally cant stand crim..) Mecha Jetter Girl might be a nice alternative, Aquila Girl when she comes out if shes not overcharged and if she comes out in shop.

ART - S sized ART, get a Destructor Girl or just buy the UC lily if you like mobile ARTs, for M sized Amantus is really good and can be quite mobile as well... for L sized, Maxis is your best bet as he's the most mobile of the L ART types that I know of, and on top of that his Railgun boasts some nice damage and blast radius and bullet size, though cant quite do much against close range circle airs unless you get gara stuff (like blast bazooka) for them... I'd say Toybox girl as well when/if she is released in shop but if she plays like regular toybox... she wont be that great...

SUP - S sized SUP = Winberl with removeable and slotted parts (though the starter one works good) or roll chibi gara if you must have a slotted chibi... the new Nichole Malice can be good as well though at 80 rt i think she's overpriced and shes a pure offense support with no option for repair bits etc... M sized = Bugsycait is good for anti melee, but don't even bother with fencers around.. or well most freaking melee bots nowadays with dat reach, though he's still good for a hopper offense support... L sized = Pulsardio can be good for a heal/debilitating support though being somewhat slow and also being a STR based SUP rather then TEC like he should be rather fails... id personally go for Greinaut if you go the L route, his gravity fields are a killer if used right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?   Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking of getting $20 worth of RT Suggestions on what to get?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next