Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone, my name is.....:D

Go down 
+3
Nisa
NecroWing
Linh2502
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Linh2502
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 7

Hello everyone, my name is.....:D Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:52 pm

Lol, first comes first, thanks for viewing my thread hehe. My name is Linh, im 20 years old and im coming from germany, but actually im vietnamese, but i was born in germany so i should be german (or vietnamese!? or both?!?), whatever Very Happy I like playing games since my childhood (yes, i raised up with nintendo lol) and my favourite ones are rpgs, i love them Very Happy but i still like other games except first-person-shooter so....Very Happy Yeah, i just came up by chance to cosmicbreak and when i watched some screens i was like...wow i should try this one since i gave up my last mmo 3 months ago (tried some mmo before too but i just lost my interest in it Very Happy) You can say that im still a newbie but i think that 4 days are enough to get some feeling to the game and become an average player i guess? If you have any questions, ask me because i don´t know what to say about me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NecroWing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NecroWing

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:05 am

Heya. Welcome.

>but i think that 4 days are enough to get some feeling to the game and become an average player i guess?

Well, if you are playing in the circles/low BR rooms at this moment, I guess you can say that. But after you start to play at no restriction rooms/epochs you will see that things will start to become difficult, but no worries, eventually with experience you will be at least average in any room unless you are BoyTitan.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:16 am

Oh hi,welcome to the forums :3

Feel free to ask questions about the game,or any other topic,In the correct section of course. Wink
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:21 am

Greetings, this forum is filled with interesting people, good people though

hopefully we'll get to know each other a bit more
Back to top Go down
urusai11
urusai11

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:16 am

HI! & WELCOME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Linh2502
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:59 am

NecroWing wrote:

Well, if you are playing in the circles/low BR rooms at this moment, I guess you can say that. But after you start to play at no restriction rooms/epochs you will see that things will start to become difficult, but no worries, eventually with experience you will be at least average in any room unless you are BoyTitan.

Hmm okay didn´t know that there are also restriction rooms beside the arena and epoch Very Happy i should try the epoch battles but i still have to reach level 12 first lol. And somehow i can´t differ noob/normal/hard battles yet cause i always get owned by land mechs with large sword swinging like hell and air mechs with weapons i don´t even know and possess o.o Still need a ton of experience hehe
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:01 am

Linh2502 wrote:
NecroWing wrote:

Hmm okay didn´t know that there are also restriction rooms beside the arena and epoch Very Happy i should try the epoch battles but i still have to reach level 12 first lol. And somehow i can´t differ noob/normal/hard battles yet cause i always get owned by land mechs with large sword swinging like hell and air mechs with weapons i don´t even know and possess o.o Still need a ton of experience hehe

1. Vanguard Fencer

2. Alpha striking MB air raiders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 am

...reiya?
Where's reiya?? ohaynewguy
Back to top Go down
Linh2502
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:27 am

Nisa wrote:

1. Vanguard Fencer

ok, vanguards can be bought by garapon thing i guess? and the other one´s unknown to me lol ;Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:15 am

Linh2502 wrote:
Nisa wrote:

1. Vanguard Fencer

ok, vanguards can be bought by garapon thing i guess? and the other one´s unknown to me lol ;Very Happy

Spoiler:
check it, they really buffed him in cosmic break
Back to top Go down
Linh2502
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:25 pm

IronDicks wrote:
Linh2502 wrote:
Nisa wrote:

1. Vanguard Fencer

Spoiler:
check it, they really buffed him in cosmic break

yeah i can see it lol Very Happy thanks for the screen though ;D
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:06 pm

sup Linh
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:04 am

ohai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, my name is.....:D   Hello everyone, my name is.....:D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, my name is.....:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com