Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Need Nicole Malice build and cartridge >u<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

Need Nicole Malice build and cartridge >u< Empty
PostSubject: Need Nicole Malice build and cartridge >u<   Need Nicole Malice build and cartridge >u< EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:34 pm

I just buy a Malice today. Put that LazFlame LG and second BS on her. Nao what owo?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need Nicole Malice build and cartridge >u<   Need Nicole Malice build and cartridge >u< EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:41 pm

What you can do with her build-wise is way too varied for me to say "take these carts and parts and build her like this." I'd suggest checking out my mini-guide in the guide section and going from there.

If you want my own build, I'm going for >30 fly and 10~15 wlk, then putting the rest in str/tec. Weapons are Pom-pom and Handy Bazooka.

Cart build:

x5 capacity
Sword Guard
Blast Guard
Beam Guard
Float Dash
Tough Wonder Bit
Back to top Go down
Nevano
Nevano

Male Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Need Nicole Malice build and cartridge >u<   Need Nicole Malice build and cartridge >u< EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:48 pm

My build is kinda the same except no beam guard and more capacity for the HP, and a winberrl arm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Nicole Malice build and cartridge >u<   Need Nicole Malice build and cartridge >u< Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Nicole Malice build and cartridge >u<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com