Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova

Go down 
+6
xzpwnz
SmileBrush
Nisa
Kitouski
Broken
boytitan2
10 posters

Ameteus/AmeteusNova/Genu
Ameteus
Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova Vote_lcap44%Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova Vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Ameteus Nova
Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova Vote_lcap25%Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Genbu
Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova Vote_lcap31%Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova Empty
PostSubject: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:24 am

well its pretty obvious when built right M sized arts would make airs go extinct small hit box alpha striking hoppers.

Seriously I say its a tie I never made a art yet to touch my new builds.

For ameteus he has short boost two internal upgrades, a range and speed tuned gattling zooka, and gathimas sniper am serious anti air.

my ameteus nova only lvl 5 now has 2 core upgrades, ancient bazzoka,gathimas missle am tuned for reach and speed. Gona work on his walk hes the opposite of ama wlk>fly for him.

so me Ima say its a tie when there build right.

so here my guees stock builds genbu ameteus ameteus nova

modified builds there = depending on parts
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:37 am

No Maril?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:51 am

Broken wrote:
No Maril?

pppfft that hit box of hers she misewell be l sized
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:56 am

Maril has always felt like a different sort of ART to me. The music balls are pretty good, but just because of how they're set up, they really don't go well with packing the heat if you wanted to ART spam, Amateus and Genbu are built in such a way to were it's fine to pack a crapload of explosives on them. With Maril I keep second-guessing myself, concerned that the more capa she costs from extra weapons, the less worth it is to use the music balls, and the more worth it it is to get an ART with a better core to add to the firepower. Guess that's my opinion though.

I've always liked plain old Amateus the most. Haven't really gotten my hands on Nova, but the concept of him isn't wowing me so I'll make my assumptions. Genbu is awesome, but it's a shame his railgun interferes with all-fire, because it's also a pretty sexy railgun. He seems to have a crapload of potential, but Amateus is a lot more straightforward for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:03 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Broken wrote:
No Maril?

pppfft that hit box of hers she misewell be l sized
Ace braver LG~
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:54 am

Amateus.

and Maril

AIRS WILL NEVER GO EXTINCT

rOBOTS NEVER GO EXTINCT
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:59 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
well its pretty obvious when built right M sized arts would make airs go extinct small hit box alpha striking hoppers.

wat? i dont understand a word u have said. "never made a art yet to touch my new builds"... huh?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Arubatoreosu
/thread
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Nova > Maril = Ama

Not sure where Genbura fits in, probably even to Nova.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Don't have either Ama, but it's pretty funny to sit under a PS when you're in AURA mode with Genbura holding both mouse buttons.

That railgun is ridiculously good, his AA's are decent, and with both arms shooting missiles in addition to whatever weapons you have on him, he's great at Alpha Striking and anti-air. Problem is, he's slow as hell and his HP isn't something to brag about.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Why do you need 2 antiair missile arms? I'd take those off and make him a speedy, strafing burst-fire railgunner. He has a raid railgun essentially.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:50 pm

SmileBrush wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

wat? i dont understand a word u have said. "never made a art yet to touch my new builds"... huh?

I was saying all my attemts at making large arts for lots of fire power were wrong the only true path to making a art with good fire power is to used M sized arts
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:56 pm

knyx wrote:
Why do you need 2 antiair missile arms? I'd take those off and make him a speed y, strafing burst-fire railgunner. He has a raid railgun essentially.

If your hgna put tiehr cruel rail guns or rail guns on genbu u misewell buy saggy, rail guns create will a charge time getting rid of his insta rail gun ability.

Genbus rail gun is like eves charges really really fast like half a second to maxis 3 second charge

rail guns 2 second charge

cruel railn gun 3 second charge

linear rifle 5 second chare your a dumb ass if you use linear rifle and I will bash you for useing it
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:09 am

boytitan2 wrote:
knyx wrote:
Why do you need 2 antiair missile arms? I'd take those off and make him a speed y, strafing burst-fire railgunner. He has a raid railgun essentially.

If your hgna put tiehr cruel rail guns or rail guns on genbu u misewell buy saggy, rail guns create will a charge time getting rid of his insta rail gun ability.

Genbus rail gun is like eves charges really really fast like half a second to maxis 3 second charge

rail guns 2 second charge

cruel railn gun 3 second charge

linear rifle 5 second chare your a dumb ass if you use linear rifle and I will bash you for useing it

Linear cannon pierces.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Maril is too big for a¨M Sized bot, especially in large. That why I never played her more than twice.

Amateus. Well I'll not stay too much on it, he's awesome at everything. My choice for sure.

Genbura is good globally. Longer range than Amateus but Squishy even in aura mode (unless you tuned it for wlk/fly).

Amateus Nova. Terrible deception for both look and performances. The core run out of ammo extremely fast compaired to Amateus one. And it does unexistant damages on enemies who can move a bit. For the 5 balls launched at once, mostly only one or two hit. And the head look is just....... horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova   Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova Empty

Back to top Go down

Ameteus/Genbu/Ameteus Nova
Page 1 of 1