Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O

Go down 
+4
Suguri
necrio
ziix
AngelWings
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelWings
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AngelWings

Male Posts : 102

How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O Empty
PostSubject: How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O   How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:39 am

Shocked

I'm really surprised at hearing the number of people who spent massive amounts of UC on a lot of things. Personally, the most UC I've had was 150,000, and that was thanks to the UC increase coupons.

Sure, I do a few tune-ups here and there and purchase parts for my robots, but it really confuses me seeing how so many people have over 500,000 UC saved up for.... practically nothing.

What do you do to earn your UC? I guess it would be union war spamming, but I'm sure there should be better ways to earn UC.

Personally, I've spent over 80 Rt on Level Removers, since I didn't have UC... This money could've gone to Garapons instead
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O   How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:43 am

Spamming arena was all I ever did to get the 1mil+ UC I spent in dat fuking UC gara.

Also, don't buy parts. Make lots of friends with people you don't know so that you'll be gifted with 3 slot parts O3O
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O   How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:52 am

Yeah... I get parts gifted a lot, but they're all parts I don't want XD;;

Nonetheless, it's true that I spend UC as I make it, and I simply want to get a lot of UC in a short period of time, so that I can buy myself some Level Removers, along with some other robots (I'm working on a Haku-soloing Commando, so I can earn massive Robot EXP)
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O   How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:25 am

ticket + room jumping (join an already started room)

each room gives 1.5k at least and by room jumping you'll do each room in (hopefully) half the standard time.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O   How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:42 am

Weekly arc quests, fractulus, arena.

Though, I don't have a massive amount of UC because I spend a massive amount on tuning. :V
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O   How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:57 am

AngelWings wrote:

Nonetheless, it's true that I spend UC as I make it, and I simply want to get a lot of UC in a short period of time, so that I can buy myself some Level Removers, along with some other robots

Got the same dilemma. I have, like, four moe bots on level 8 and two more are nearing that limit as well. And I only have enough money to buy one Lv8 Limit remover!

Wat is dis, a freakin' eroge?!
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O   How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:47 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
AngelWings wrote:

Nonetheless, it's true that I spend UC as I make it, and I simply want to get a lot of UC in a short period of time, so that I can buy myself some Level Removers, along with some other robots

Got the same dilemma. I have, like, four moe bots on level 8 and two more are nearing that limit as well. And I only have enough money to buy one Lv8 Limit remover!

Wat is dis, a freakin' eroge?!

I am also agonizing on which bot to lvl up
In the end, a new awesome bot appears and I just send my old bots to the sub garage >_>
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O   How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 am

I don't pile up my money that high.

I usually spend the excess UC on level limit removes or garacon.(and respawn passes + icy voice + harmonics)
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O   How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:14 pm

Arcantus Treasure hunts for me. Now if the wiki page was a tad more reliable when updating :I
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O   How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 am

Nisa wrote:
I usually spend the excess UC on level limit removes or garacon.(and respawn passes + icy voice + harmonics)

How DO you use those voices? I use a ticket for one, and go to Options to change my Radio Voice Seiyuu, but the voices do not appear o_o

On that thought, another question: sometimes I make 400 UC per battle, and sometimes I make 700 UC (no multiplier tickets)
Do Union Battles give more than Shuffle? Doing better in the Match? What influences the amount of UC you receive?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O   How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:16 am

AngelWings wrote:
Nisa wrote:

How DO you use those voices? I use a ticket for one, and go to Options to change my Radio Voice Seiyuu, but the voices do not appear o_o

On that thought, another question: sometimes I make 400 UC per battle, and sometimes I make 700 UC (no multiplier tickets)
Do Union Battles give more than Shuffle? Doing better in the Match? What influences the amount of UC you receive?

Radio chat works by pressing Z X C, right? You can use the store bought voices by pressing V.

Dunno bout what influences UC gain though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O   How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you get your massive amount of UC?? O_O
Page 1 of 1