Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Siveria

Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help? Empty
PostSubject: Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help?   Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:07 am

Anyway to get.. well.. decent exp from missions? from what I seen exp to time wise they are fairly horrible, same for quests. Arena fighting is fun but sometimes ya know you wanna get away from the hecticness.

Also been getting my ass handed to me in the arena now that I am not able to go into the newbie one. Went from getting usually first or 2nd, to dead last and auto booted at the end of the round. Can't seem to land hits on people without a homing weapon, and as far as i know, there is none my Lily can use. For bots I got, LazFlamee, Izuna Kamui Nagi, Amadeus, Jikun Long, Winberryl and, 2 random ones I started with.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help?   Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:20 am

If it's rank exp you want, then arena is probably the fastest way.
Some people I know claim that missions also give good rank exp, but they take ages and personally I think they're boring.

If you want to lvl up your bots, then you should try doing quests.

As for your robots...
I'm gonna try to say some helpfull stuff. xD

With Lily, try to get parts with high FLY on her, then simply fly around spamming your built-in psygun. You can equip 2 mini bazookas on her, wich you can find in the shop and burst fire on AIRs for some high damage.

With Lazflamme, I usually give her some guns and Gun & Run, just practice a bit on dodging and aiming and you're set.
I guess you can also go melee with her preferably with a Kamui staff (Haku 3 stars quest drop) or a sonic blade (Shop) or slash blade (RT Garapon) Oh, and she can also be a hopper (Short boost + quick land cartridges) You can test out what hopping is like in the single player mode at the login screen. If you choose the lazflamme there, she has the hopper cartridges.

With Izuna Kamui Nagi, spam your homing whisps if you find it hard to aim with her.

You can also go hopper with Amateus, wich is pretty sweet. I don't have him myself, but I guess... Just use his hydrogen or whatever it's called balls and shoot at people o-o. Use your right click big bomb thingy occasionally preferably in a healer group as the explosion has a higher chance of hitting stuff.

Jikun long: Give her 2 shield (shop) or 1 shield and a gun. 1. Use her tiger tackle 2. Use her kicks 3. Repeat

Winbell: Simply equip 2 guns and a mini repair or a repair wonderbit and kill object to farm items, then use wonderdrugs to heal your team-mates, and use burst shot on any enemies you find. Or use a mini-burst fire bit and shoot everything you see! When something comes very close to you and you are surrounded by friendlies, use your right click thorn circle. When this hits your enemies won't be able to move 8D

2 random ones: Junk. Or fly over enemies with mach knight and spam right click. This won't get you much points though XD

I hope that helps ._.;;
Back to top Go down
Siveria

PostSubject: Re: Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help?   Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:28 am

Yeah bascally my issue is the exp to time is pretty bad, When I do quests i get like 50 exp or so for 40 mins of work or so. Drops pretty bad too lol. Unless u mean rush thru it then it'd only take a few min i guess. ANyway to power up the skirt beams? because they do pitifully low damage IF they actually hit anything. Seen a powerup core weap used it on Amadeus but when i was in a area i never noticed anything diffrent with it.

Now a reallly dumb question do you have to have lock on to do damage? or should I just aim manually and ignore that?
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help?   Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 am

When I say do quests, I mean that other planet I think it's called bastagant.
In here you can do quests wich involve you collecting treasures and fighting a boss at the end.
We currently have 3 stages.
Berzelius - Fractulus and Haku

When I do Haku I can get up to 1500 EXP for each of my robots.

Lily Rain's psygun (skirt beams) can be upgraded, she has an upgrade internal weapon cartridge when you lvl her up.
I know it does pretty weak damage, but those bullets home in on their target very easily, and you shoot 4 at a time and pretty fast too. You can also just give her a bazooka kind-of weapon and simply use that if you want to.

You don't HAVE to lock-on to hit people, sometimes people just shoot in front of a moving AIR instead of lockin on, so the AIR flies into the bullets. However, alot of weapons will be more usefull if you shoot when locked on. If you lock-on the weapons will also home better towards the target, at least I think.
I myself, only don't lock-on in very rare occasions. Locking-on = Win! (unless you're using melee weapons only)

Oh, and i think amateus' core upgrade gives him more ammo, it probably gives other effects like, more damage, better homing and maybe even more I'm not completely sure about him. You don't really notice it, but the upgrade is there.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help?   Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:40 am

Arena = uc
Mission = rank exp
Quest = exp
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help?   Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:08 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Arena = uc + exp + rank exp
Mission = rank exp (try stardust extreme = 200 rank)
Quest = exp (mat's and rare's too!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help?   Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Some issues I got with the game maybe you can help?
Page 1 of 1