Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MightGuy

Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber Empty
PostSubject: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:14 am

I might buy the Photon Saber since I hear it's like a better Kamui Staff and is the easy way out to get an equivalent instead of grinding, but I need to see it in action and almost no one has it and no one ever made a video of a bot using them. I searched everywhere and even used quotation marks because I know computers.

Anyone know it's Japanese name? Maybe they might have a video on it.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:31 am

After using it on a friend's account, I can tell you it's nothing like Kamui. I'm guessing someone assumed based on the description that it worked like a Kamui Staff, because I've heard the same thing you have about it. .-.

I don't consider it to be worth the Rt, it's basically just a 30 force sword.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:44 am

No it sucks.

Purely for aesthetics.

Rich man's beam saber
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:13 am

MightGuy wrote:
I might buy the Photon Saber since I hear it's like a better Kamui Staff and is the easy way out to get an equivalent instead of grinding, but I need to see it in action and almost no one has it and no one ever made a video of a bot using them. I searched everywhere and even used quotation marks because I know computers.

Anyone know it's Japanese name? Maybe they might have a video on it.

You should ask the person you heard from to show you that saber Rolling Eyes Since it's the fastest way. If someone were to recommend something, most often they would have the actual item themself.
Back to top Go down
MightBuy

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:24 am

But priskern, it was on an image board about japan where I heard it and the topic went 404. pale

Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:00 am

Well I have it.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:06 am

@Nisa wrote:
Well I have it.
^

The only things Photon has over a Kamui Staff is lower cost and it's WAY less noticeable. Got in a few surprise kills flying around and stabbing people.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:11 am

Also, it's a good melee weapon for AIRs (though generally melee on an AIR isn't the best idea) that hits a target really easily assuming they're in range. And you're flying.
Back to top Go down
MightFly

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:35 am

Wait Z741, you mean you don't need to summon the blade like you do with Kamui Staff? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:11 pm

@ Hyoka: True, though since your bot does take part of a second to prepare the stab from midair landing a hit on speedy targets is hell. Hence, element of surprise. :x

@ MightFly: Nope, like Nisa said. It's a beam saber, so it retracts when not in use. Then again, only a select few weapons need to be activated like Kamui Staff anyways.
Back to top Go down
MightCry

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Where can I get a beam saber? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:48 pm

I think it's like, 2000 UC in the shop?
Back to top Go down
MightLie

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:38 pm

there's no beam saber anywhere, you mean beam blade?
h­tt­p:/­/w­ww.cos­micbreak.co­­m/_/wiki/index.php?title=Beam_Blade
Basketball
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:13 pm

That would be what Nisa was talking about, yes. It's pretty much identical to those, with a tad more range and a tad more damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:19 am

The thrusting range when you use it mid-air is good. That's it.
You don't want to use it for any LND melee as it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber   Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with RT weapon. Photon Saber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com