Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Parts and tune ups for Tengu?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emp_Path_E
Emp_Path_E

Male Posts : 22

Parts and tune ups for Tengu? Empty
PostSubject: Parts and tune ups for Tengu?   Parts and tune ups for Tengu? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:30 pm

I decided to buy this guy today since I want to try out a large AIR.

I haven't used this robot yet and i'm going to get him up a few levels before I start using it. What parts could I get for him to get the most out of his stats? Should I tune up for fly like with my other bots or aim for other stat(s)? And if possible some tips on playing him would be pretty nice, since i'm getting the feeling I may not be able to play this like a hit and run tiny bot.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Parts and tune ups for Tengu?   Parts and tune ups for Tengu? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:54 pm

I used to run one of these back in the day. Lots of new shiny parts and whatnot to put on these now, though.

First off, are you strictly limited to drops and UC, or do you have Rt parts lying around? Either way, definitely swap the HD; it gives -fly.

Secondly, I'd recommend a stardust cannon or negatron rifle for its long-range weapon. Supplement that with some kind of blaster or a limited plasma gun for close range (or a shield).

Thirdly, carts. x7 Capacity + Quick Boost for sure. If you decide to go all the way to lv10, other options include Moving Burst, Beam Guard, Sword Guard, and Stealth System. Short Boost can be used to make him into a stardust hopper, but I don't recommend it due to the lack of quick land.
Back to top Go down
Emp_Path_E
Emp_Path_E

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Parts and tune ups for Tengu?   Parts and tune ups for Tengu? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Mostly limited to UC parts and would prefer to use them, since It's easier for me to tune and stock up on these parts. I do have some RT parts lying around but there all small or have stats I don't need like STR.

weapons aren't a problem at least, I do have some of those rifles and lucky me got that limited beam gun today. Very Happy

Thanks for the advice so far.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Parts and tune ups for Tengu?   Parts and tune ups for Tengu? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Alright then, in that case...

• Replace HD with Mach Knight HD2 (found on Mach Knight One)
  • Replace LG with Crimrose or Seraph LG, or leave them if you need to cut down cost. If you want to make your hitbox a bit smaller use Mach Knight LG.
  • Keep the BS
  • Keep the arms, or swap for Cyberoid AM
  • Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parts and tune ups for Tengu?   Parts and tune ups for Tengu? Empty

Back to top Go down

Parts and tune ups for Tengu?
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
    Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com