Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some information that you might find intresting...

Go down 
+10
madrugs
Hyoka
LayLay
ngelicdark
jowyz
reVelske
Shaftronics
LordShade
Nisa
Unknownmecha
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknownmecha

some information that you might find intresting... Empty
PostSubject: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:47 am

I am new to the forums in terms of signing up, but not new to the game at all.
most of the time, I usually hear that fly doesn't have a big effect on speed in terms of boost run. but after dozen of tests we finally got it down to this:
some information that you might find intresting... PhVJs
the way this works out to be is that 40 wlk and 1 fly is the same as 29 and 16 fly in terms of speed.
if you have any suggestion please leave them here.
In term of my part in this project, I helped him in testing couple of things and putting it here for the english community so most of the credit goes to him.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:15 am

OH hai.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:47 am

Quote :
the way this works out to be is that 40 wlk and 1 fly is the same as 29 and 16 fly in terms of speed.

you lost me there.

explain a bit?
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:49 am

LordShade wrote:
Quote :

you lost me there.

explain a bit?

If you have Boost Run, having 40 Wlk and 1 Fly is the same as 29 Wlk and 16 Fly in terms of speed.

Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:55 am

Whilst we are on that subject, what are the breakpoints for FLY and WLK again? Every 4 points after 10 right? So you will see a significant improvement in your movement speed at 14, 18, 22, 26, 30, right?
Back to top Go down
Unknownmecha

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:05 am

reVelske wrote:
Whilst we are on that subject, what are the breakpoints for FLY and WLK again? Every 4 points after 10 right? So you will see a significant improvement in your movement speed at 14, 18, 22, 26, 30, right?
assuming you have 1 fly, you will see an improvement at these following wlk values: 11/14/17/21/24/28/32/38.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:06 am

Shaftronics wrote:
LordShade wrote:
Quote :

you lost me there.

explain a bit?

If you have Boost Run, having 40 Wlk and 1 Fly is the same as 29 Wlk and 16 Fly in terms of speed.

I get it now.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:12 am

Unknownmecha wrote:

assuming you have 1 fly, you will see an improvement at these following wlk values: 11/14/17/21/24/28/32/38.

I'm speaking of the standard WLK/FLY's break points, not that of boost run.
Back to top Go down
jowyz
Newcomer
Newcomer
jowyz

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:16 am

reVelske wrote:
Unknownmecha wrote:

I believe for FLY it's 31/32/34/38. Not sure about WLK.
Back to top Go down
Unknownmecha

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:22 am

reVelske wrote:
Unknownmecha wrote:

then yes, you are correct Smile
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Ooh this is wonderful. Do you mind if I put this into that compiling bit I'm doing over in the guides section? I'll be posting it in there crediting you of course, OP.

Also, I'll be yoinking the breakpoints of wlk/fly as well. To my knowledge, speed growth was linear, not with breakpoints... But I guess not o.O Who wants credit for that?
Back to top Go down
Unknownmecha

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:22 am

ngelicdark wrote:
Ooh this is wonderful. Do you mind if I put this into that compiling bit I'm doing over in the guides section? I'll be posting it in there crediting you of course, OP.

Also, I'll be yoinking the breakpoints of wlk/fly as well. To my knowledge, speed growth was linear, not with breakpoints... But I guess not o.O Who wants credit for that?
arcanis should be credited for creating that chart, I only helped with testing couple of things for him, and since I spoke english and he didn't i had the ability to post it here.
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:20 am

wow, i just found this and it was really help full. Thanks so much to all involved. cheers

Recommend this be stickied
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:21 am

LayLay wrote:
wow, i just found this and it was really help full. Thanks so much to all involved. cheers

Favorite/bookmark it then.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:27 am

this also means ARTs with boost run have something more balanced to aim for, and SharHead can reach max boost run speed without the use of tunes...

Lol.
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:31 am

Nisa wrote:
LayLay wrote:

I mean so others who don't know of its existence can find it more easily.

I only found it cause i knew to look for it after Arsengio told me about it in-game.

I just think its really a great chart and many new players etc would get a lot of use from it. Knowledge is power - share it around. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
madrugs
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Can someone explain this please? What do the numbers mean? What do the colors represent?
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 pm

LordShade wrote:
Quote :

you lost me there.

explain a bit?

try to explain how my Shino WLK 40 with boost run can run as fast or even faster (I think its as fast) as Seraph (supposed to have FLY 40 + speed effect) . . .

I think it fail a lot, FLY 20 and RUN 20 is almost the same as I could check

also, my Izuna FLY 40 would hit and run so fastr ART and LND units that they wouldnt stand a chance to dodge my shots or hit me.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:54 pm

madrugs wrote:
Can someone explain this please? What do the numbers mean? What do the colors represent?
The chart:
Left numbers are WLK stat.
Right numbers are FLY stat.
The chart is basically a chart of Boost Run speed tiers. Read from upper left to lower right, with upper left being slower and lower right being faster.

@Iron: Methinks flight speed and run speed are not equal/+FLY affects flight speed less or more than +WLK.
Problem is you can't fly over people's heads, so a VF can slash you in the face while Seraph makes VF cry hard.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:21 pm

LayLay wrote:
Nisa wrote:
LayLay wrote:

I mean so others who don't know of its existence can find it more easily.

I only found it cause i knew to look for it after Arsengio told me about it in-game.

I just think its really a great chart and many new players etc would get a lot of use from it. Knowledge is power - share it around. Smile

Then you might as well try to recommend a part of the content of this forum to (new) players of CBEN. It helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:57 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
madrugs wrote:
The chart:
Left numbers are WLK stat.
Right numbers are FLY stat.
The chart is basically a chart of Boost Run speed tiers. Read from upper left to lower right, with upper left being slower and lower right being faster.

@Iron: Methinks flight speed and run speed are not equal/+FLY affects flight speed less or more than +WLK.
Problem is you can't fly over people's heads, so a VF can slash you in the face while Seraph makes VF cry hard.

yes, but dont mean that FLY 18 = WLK 40 . . . lol

and Shino WLK 40 + boost run can chase Seraphs, or (being hunted by a seraph) keep distance while running, what mean or its faster than a seraph or its as fast as a seraph.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:09 pm

To those who are confus

-Thread necroed
-Lady is gone
-Don't bother replying
-Look at post dates next time orz
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:19 am

necro,requesting lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some information that you might find intresting...   some information that you might find intresting... Empty

Back to top Go down

some information that you might find intresting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com