Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Surveys, help me make them work!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

Surveys, help me make them work! Empty
PostSubject: Surveys, help me make them work!   Surveys, help me make them work! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:45 am

gtfo peanutlab, I heard you're not worth my time.

Anyhow, how do I do these surveys and actually get the RT they promised?

Done a couple of surveys that should've given me around 200-300 RT now. But none of it will give it to me.

How does it work? What's the secret technique? I am tired signing up my email and get spam mail from these surveys and I dont feel like risking getting MORE spam mail without even be given my promised RT
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AngelWings

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Surveys, help me make them work!   Surveys, help me make them work! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:53 am

I've noticed that the Free Offers where you need to download and install something doesn't really work out.

Nonetheless, try to make your information sound plausible, when you're actually doing these surveys.

Try the following:

1) You don't need to make your inbox full of spams; just make another email that you can fill up with spams.
2) Make sure you have cookies enabled
3) Make sure you meet the requirements that they ask for
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Surveys, help me make them work!   Surveys, help me make them work! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:29 pm

I can't stress this enough: insurance quotes pay. SR gives 50-80 per quote. I got 180 Rt for my friend in roughly10-20 minutes. Use your right area code, a similar ZIP, agrees, and so forth. Just guarantee your info you enter matches , I.e your ZIP corresponds with your area code, asters, and whatnot. I'm planning on making a guide on how to do these, but still working out some kinks.
If you don't get insurance quotes, use a proxy. Most US IP's give you those.
Oh, and it's pretty common sense to use an alternate email.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Surveys, help me make them work!   Surveys, help me make them work! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 am

@Trill wrote:
I can't stress this enough: insurance quotes pay. SR gives 50-80 per quote. I got 180 Rt for my friend in roughly10-20 minutes. Use your right area code, a similar ZIP, agrees, and so forth. Just guarantee your info you enter matches , I.e your ZIP corresponds with your area code, asters, and whatnot. I'm planning on making a guide on how to do these, but still working out some kinks.
If you don't get insurance quotes, use a proxy. Most US IP's give you those.
Oh, and it's pretty common sense to use an alternate email.

Plz do make a guide ;_;

Not being from the US means I don't have "valid" info for insurance quotes...

I suck at offers ;_;
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Surveys, help me make them work!   Surveys, help me make them work! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Pfft hahahahahahahahahah... valid info

Just fake it, seriously :<

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surveys, help me make them work!   Surveys, help me make them work! Empty

Back to top Go down

Surveys, help me make them work!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com