Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LelouchVI
Newcomer
Newcomer

Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game? Empty
PostSubject: Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game?   Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:03 am

Currently I have Lily Rain, Crimrose and Jikun Long as my main units due to lacked of UC and dun have any RT. I am wondering whether having bigger size bots with better cost capacity will be much better for doing more damage. For example, having that 60k UC land unit for better weapons, etc.

Anyway, since I am still new, the main concern is that there isn't a guide that compare the pros and cons of every weapons and also on the proper way of tuning up STR, Tec, Walk Fly and TGh. I was looking high and low for a clear one but apparently, I did not manage to find it. Anyone with a good guide or have a link to good guides please post it up here for everyone to share.

Currently having a lvl5 Lily Rain that is going to get limit remover to follow an ART guide to have 2 mini zookas( since I don't know how to get Handy Zookas) while unsure whether armor breaker would be better instead. Thought of adding Azura AMs to add in a 3rd weapon which is armor breaker but lacked of 10 cost as I added 2 wing plus Ams to her to recover the fly reduced by mini zookas. But if I am to follow the ART guide to have the following:
Raise Cost Capacity x4
Enhance Internal Weapon x2
Blast Guard
Stealth System
Sniper
Soul Eater
Weapons = 2x Handy Bazookas
Tune up focused on TEC and only TEC.

I might have to drop out my 2 wing plus AMs while there isn't the floatdash here either. Since some ppl say Lily Rain is not for Damage, I feel like following this guide but also feel like adding in more weapons to deal more damage since it's so hard to score high in Arena with Lily Rain. Is there any good solution or advice to this? Also, some ppl said that having a land unit or support unit is better than to have an art unit since both of those can play Art's role with better survival rate. Is this true? There are just so many questions popping out in my mind lol. I don't understad how some ppl can shoot using both weapons while flying and yet don't drop to ground.

Any guidance or advice is highly appreciated. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game?   Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:43 am

not dropping to the ground - cart that lets you move while shooting 2 weapons for a short while

soul eater is essentially useless, i would get float dash instead of soul eater
don't really know why you have stealth system if you going for zooka...

if you use a rifle weapon, those cart effects would really help you more cause then you can hide somewhere and snipe other people

forget the mini zookas - use microzooka (-1 for the stats mini = -2, also has a bigger explosion) (arena + mission drop) which is much easier to get than handy until you finally get handy zooka (arcantus drop)

lose the wings - they increase your cost by a good number unless you really want that fly but it's better to overcome the status effects of your weapons by tuning them if they have slots cause 2 fly from a tune = like 10 cost compared to wing = 30 cost

asura = bad too, don't mess with adding so many weapons - lily - small size mobile art - give 2 strong weapons and she will serve you fine

- if you want a rifle weapon and have the rt - buy that railgun
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game?   Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:49 am

BNOISE wrote:
not dropping to the ground - cart that lets you move while shooting 2 weapons for a short while

soul eater is essentially useless, i would get float dash instead of soul eater
don't really know why you have stealth system if you going for zooka...

if you use a rifle weapon, those cart effects would really help you more cause then you can hide somewhere and snipe other people

forget the mini zookas - use microzooka (-1 for the stats mini = -2, also has a bigger explosion) (arena + mission drop) which is much easier to get than handy until you finally get handy zooka (arcantus drop)

lose the wings - they increase your cost by a good number unless you really want that fly but it's better to overcome the status effects of your weapons by tuning them if they have slots cause 2 fly from a tune = like 10 cost compared to wing = 30 cost

asura = bad too, don't mess with adding so many weapons - lily - small size mobile art - give 2 strong weapons and she will serve you fine

- if you want a rifle weapon and have the rt - buy that railgun

Handy Bazookas can only be obtained through Pulsardio Gamma in Garapwn, or Mechled/King Megaton in Cubes.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game?   Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:58 am

ziix wrote:

Handy Bazookas can only be obtained through Pulsardio Gamma in Garapwn, or Mechled/King Megaton in Cubes.
aww guess they took it out

used to be you could get it in arcantus as shown in this older arcantus guide -
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t2857-almost-complete-arcantus-drops-guide

but yeah the guy seems to have updated it and crossed it out from his list

so now Microbazooka is the ONLY way to go if you are a uc player and don't want to test your luck with rt or cubes? (i ma guessing this is lotto cubes...).
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game?   Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:10 am

BNOISE wrote:
ziix wrote:

aww guess they took it out

used to be you could get it in arcantus as shown in this older arcantus guide -
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t2857-almost-complete-arcantus-drops-guide

but yeah the guy seems to have updated it and crossed it out from his list

so now Microbazooka is the ONLY way to go if you are a uc player and don't want to test your luck with rt or cubes? (i ma guessing this is lotto cubes...).

Lotto Cubes or Ro cubes, but hopefully the Handyzooks can be sold in the Bazaar. I'm planning to sell mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game?   Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarification for pros and cons of all weapons and also development in the game?
Page 1 of 1