Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Long Beam Rifle

Go down 
+5
Shikaze
Z741
Trill
ziix
YummyYogurts
9 posters
AuthorMessage
YummyYogurts
Newcomer
Newcomer


Female Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 31

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Does anyone have an opinion on it? I rolled Lop 2 Gara x5 and got one from it. It hits for like 50-60 on most LNDs and my Izuna only has 12 tec. Is it worth using? Or should I just stick with limited plasma? The other 4 rolls were all Armed Build Arms... All 4 of them =3=

Also I'm really curious about a weapon I've seen on large airs! It looks sort of like a Brickgale Red AM but it doesn't have a bayonet and it shoots big charged beam cannon shots.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar


Posts : 3460
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 26

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:17 pm

@YummyYogurts wrote:
Does anyone have an opinion on it? I rolled Lop 2 Gara x5 and got one from it. It hits for like 50-60 on most LNDs and my Izuna only has 12 tec. Is it worth using? Or should I just stick with limited plasma? The other 4 rolls were all Armed Build Arms... All 4 of them =3=

Also I'm really curious about a weapon I've seen on large airs! It looks sort of like a Brickgale Red AM but it doesn't have a bayonet and it shoots big charged beam cannon shots.

Just stick to whatever weapon you want to use, or whatever weapon you're good at.

Also, that L sized weapon is Thoarla Nimbus AM3, I think....
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 910

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:24 pm

I have this gun too, and I use it on my Baltheon, with a Thoarla AM3 lightning cannon on the other arm. I haven't used it a whole lot, butI used it to punish M and S sized lands. I forget how much ammo it has, or it's stats. But it does make my Thoarla AM3 fire three times instead two when firing all ;<
The beam cannon is Thoarla AM2 that I mentioned.

It feels like an ABR with higher damage, countered by a charging time and smaller clip size , but I don't have an ABR to compare to. I know it's fairly large, and I think it's pretty costly, but not sure as I can't check at the moment.

If you play long range with Izuna more that close, swap them out.

P.S You really should work on that TEC
Back to top Go down
YummyYogurts
Newcomer
Newcomer


Female Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 31

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:52 pm

@ziix
Yea it's about the same size as Brickgale Red AM and it costs 160 which is actually 10 less than plasma guns. The force is really nice though! Also now that you mention it I suddenly remember seeing the Thoarla cannon in the last weekly gara Razz
@Trill
That Thoarla AM is so annoying imo. Trying to dodge a well aimed shot from it feels like trying to dodge a well aimed EVE shot. And yea, I know 12 TEC is really low! My Izuna is mostly just a temporary air I slapped together with 40 fly to give me something to play with while I level my seraph. I wish I had an ABR... :<
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 31

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Wanna trade a LBR for one of your Armed Build Arms? :c

Basically what Trill says, a long range charge-up L-sized variant of the ABR. It would ideally be used for mid-to-back line cover fire, though I won't dismiss frontline offense if you are particularly good with beam rifles.

As for Limited Plasmas, I loved the bullet type, but with close quarters combat meaning death in the Arenas lately, I've been more or less forced to swim with longer-range weaponry. :x
Back to top Go down
YummyYogurts
Newcomer
Newcomer


Female Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 31

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:25 pm

@Z741
You can have some Armed Build Arms for free lol! I was super bummed to get 4 Armed Build Arms in a row... :< The BS on Armed Build Arm is actually pretty decent since it can lock onto 4 targets sort of like a mini Grandum BS without making your hitbox bigger than the moon. It also costs 65 less! One thing I have to say about the Armed Build Arm BS is that when you fire it it knocks you back a bit. If you're shooting from high up and not paying attention you might accidentally push yourself off into the vanguards spamming down below. I didn't see the LBR mentioned anywhere on the forums here so I just assumed it was bad at first, but after I started using it I realized it hits really hard! I just feel like limited plasma is easier to circle big robots with.
Back to top Go down
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

Male Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 38
Location : France

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:58 am

Thing is, limited plasma is MADE to circle around bot while pelting them. The LBR is more of a sniping gun than anything else. Go on a hill or put yourself VERY high (use propeller bit if you need to), then fire away where people can't reach you.

Another weapon of not, IMO, is the Slice Gun. Odd to use since it has a curve trajectory, but with one VERY useful capacity : it pierces. Find a healing group, and you can get nearly all of them if you're spamming the slice gun.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467
Join date : 2010-12-31
Location : Javan

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 am

Im not sure how the LBR looks but.
Does this happen to be it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzbV6Sq2dmk&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 36
Location : 大丈夫だ 問題ない 囧

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:25 pm

@Broken wrote:
Im not sure how the LBR looks but.
Does this happen to be it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzbV6Sq2dmk&feature=related

No, that's the Mega Beam Gun, also require charging time and shoot beam gun type rounds with size larger then wide beam gun's round, it doesn't pierce but got very high base force (higher then stardust cannon I remember...). LBR shoots beam rifle type rounds and like the ABR, 3 shot per clip.
Back to top Go down
YummyYogurts
Newcomer
Newcomer


Female Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 31

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:51 pm

@Broken; It looks like this:
Spoiler:
 

It's pretty big, and the base force is 26! It also adds +1 fly and -1 str.

@Shikaze; Yea I don't circle with the lbr if I have the choice, but a lot of maps have low height limits where I'm forced to fight closer than I want to with it. D:
Back to top Go down
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

Male Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 38
Location : France

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:02 am

Best way to circle with the LBR is if you have an hypershot. Otherwise, let a vanguard get in front of you, and cover him from the back Laughing
Back to top Go down
Darkmare
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Darkmare

Female Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 25

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:25 am

@priskern wrote:
@Broken wrote:
Im not sure how the LBR looks but.
Does this happen to be it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzbV6Sq2dmk&feature=related

No, that's the Mega Beam Gun, also require charging time and shoot beam gun type rounds with size larger then wide beam gun's round, it doesn't pierce but got very high base force (higher then stardust cannon I remember...). LBR shoots beam rifle type rounds and like the ABR, 3 shot per clip.
Not trying to change the subject but, what bot is that? Whats the tornado like BS and what bot is that? Recolored frau or somethin?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar


Posts : 3460
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 26

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:44 am

@Darkmare wrote:
@priskern wrote:
@Broken wrote:
Im not sure how the LBR looks but.
Does this happen to be it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzbV6Sq2dmk&feature=related

No, that's the Mega Beam Gun, also require charging time and shoot beam gun type rounds with size larger then wide beam gun's round, it doesn't pierce but got very high base force (higher then stardust cannon I remember...). LBR shoots beam rifle type rounds and like the ABR, 3 shot per clip.
Not trying to change the subject but, what bot is that? Whats the tornado like BS and what bot is that? Recolored frau or somethin?

Dunno about the bot, but I think the Tornado BS thingy is a bonus item that comes with a Cosmic Break Figurine. Only in Japan Razz

@YummyYogurts wrote:
@Z741
You can have some Armed Build Arms for free lol!

GIVE ME o3o
Back to top Go down
Sanzeinga
Newbie
Newbie
Sanzeinga

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-02-07

Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Auto-Negatron-Rifle, with FAR better stats, lower cost, and the single drawback of having a chargeup time ( its absurdly good with hypershot/burstfire/PS ) compared to a standard negatron. One of my favorite weapons, and it can hit while double circling, but it requires great effort. Even factoring in the chargeup, it shoots far more shots than negatron on average. Secondary weapon for closer range combat suggested ( not only because its difficult to use, but to save it's ammo for long range combat ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Long Beam Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Beam Rifle   Long Beam Rifle Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Long Beam Rifle
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com