Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry   Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:40 pm

For Heli AMs and BS
whats the best tune up to give?
would and increase of 2+ TEC or a Fore Tune create a better effect in terms of damage?
Since a High Force Beta has a -Ammo, is it better to just focus on stats?
Thanks in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry   Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:50 pm

get 40 fly first then tune for tec and tgh
force tune = bad cause it increases your cost by a lot since you are a small fly with the purpose of being low cost even with max stats...

good overall stats for any small fly with a melee weapon in general -

10-15 str
15-20 tec
1-5 walk
40 fly
10-15 tgh
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry   Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:57 pm

1 TEC is about 1.6% damage increase, force tuning would be a much better choice. Also cheaper with less stat reductions. I wouldn't tune Str or graps cause it's a last-ditch attempt against fat arts, I use it mainly as a 4-hit forward movement when I run out of booster and I NEED. TO. GTFO there and then.

@above: force tune is 10 cost .-.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry   Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 pm

BNOISE wrote:
force tune = bad cause it increases your cost by a lot since you are a small fly with the purpose of being low cost even with max stats...

10-15 str
15-20 tec
1-5 walk
40 fly
10-15 tgh
What the hell is this I don't even.

Ontopic: Are we talking a 1-slot shop helingal, or are you one of the lucky few with a 2 or 3 slot 'copter? Because depending on accessories it'll take 6-7 Great Boost tunes to hit 40 fly, which is highest priority. 5 tec = 1 force on the pulse missiles, so tuning tec will literally be useless with the remaining slot or two. It's really up to you if you're going to tune force, speed, or range; I find Helingal's pulse missiles are fast enough already and would probably go with force. Sacrifice ammo if you're doing High/Great Force.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry   Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:42 am

Suguri wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

10-15 str
15-20 tec
1-5 walk
40 fly
10-15 tgh

Ontopic: Are we talking a 1-slot shop helingal, or are you one of the lucky few with a 2 or 3 slot 'copter? Because depending on accessories it'll take 6-7 Great Boost tunes to hit 40 fly, which is highest priority. 5 tec = 1 force on the pulse missiles, so tuning tec will literally be useless with the remaining slot or two. It's really up to you if you're going to tune force, speed, or range; I find Helingal's pulse missiles are fast enough already and would probably go with force. Sacrifice ammo if you're doing High/Great Force.

Thnks for the info Very Happy
Yeah, I'm one of those chosen to have a 3 slot Helingal
Trying to get him 40FLY first by tuning up his HD n LG
guess I'm gonna tune his BS for stats than grappler then.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry   Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 am

RoboFranky wrote:
Suguri wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

10-15 str
15-20 tec
1-5 walk
40 fly
10-15 tgh

Thnks for the info Very Happy
Yeah, I'm one of those chosen to have a 3 slot Helingal
Trying to get him 40FLY first by tuning up his HD n LG
guess I'm gonna tune his BS for stats than grappler then.
Oh, if it's 3-slot then that changes everything. I've got a 3-slot one on my BRD alt, but I haven't planned out a build for it yet. I'll get back to you on that after I've got one ;o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry   Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help tuning up Helingal weaponry
Page 1 of 1